• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

now no usage for Drummond…because Stanley and Ish wanna jack up the last 6 shots..

• firemedicpat

Joe Young going off. Good night Lance.

• roach62

@firemedicpat said...

Joe Young going off. Good night Lance.

he had 8 points in his run in the first half…what does making 2 3 pters mean for saying gbye to Lance…

• firemedicpat

@roach62 said...

he had 8 points in his run in the first half…what does making 2 3 pters mean for saying gbye to Lance…

He started over him.

• osuryanf

Portland better wake up or theyre getting blown out and the fantasy possibilities in that game take a massive hit

• MrPerfekt7

Wow Joe young never saw it coming

• osuryanf

@7klub06 said...

Wow Joe young never saw it coming

I have him in 1/15 lineups. I’m clearly the best fantasy player ever

• firemedicpat

Mitchell definitely still sick.

• roach62

Mitchell..in uptempto game against a team terrible against shooters period…has 1 freakin shot in 9 minutes…

• MinusEV

@firemedicpat said...

Lol did anyone play mirotic?

Why? Did he get hurt or something?

• roach62

@firemedicpat said...

He started over him.

and? you acted like he was going off for 12 points in the 3-4 minutes he started in his place..he didnt..he hit a whopping 2 3pters…so you whole comment was dumb on both points

• gunshow2425

@MinusEV said...

Why? Did he get hurt or something?

No he’s fine. Don’t you hate it when someone LOL for no reason?

• firemedicpat

Shame porter had fouls issues. Would have crushed.

• ace_face

Young over Joseph. Sabonis over Turner. Hood over Mitchell. Yawn!

• firemedicpat

@roach62 said...

and? you acted like he was going off for 12 points in the 3-4 minutes he started in his place..he didnt..he hit a whopping 2 3pters…so you whole comment was dumb on both points

It was saying Lance is a busto and Young will continue to play valuable minutes over him. Silly.

• osuryanf

Bradley Beal with the goose egg 3rd quarter. Nice work dudeeee

• chansing

I pickem they shit the bed never fails

• firemedicpat

Whiteside ddbl before half. Finally.

• TeamTarek

Mirotic 3 fga😂😂😂

• Bnett2210

Tonight is the night to have some good late hammers it looks like

• TheRyanFlaherty

I wish Mitchell didn’t play so I wouldn’t have shifted over to him…oh well…

I’ve been pretty awful in NBA of late. When I’m this far off and nothing makes sense, that usually means it’s time to take a break.

• Dfspacman

Magic and Heat surprisingly high scoring

• stats99tuff

@osuryanf said...

Bradley Beal with the goose egg 3rd quarter. Nice work dudeeee

Like there is literally no one on the court for the pacers that can guard him with the injuries tonight… No wall… I dont get it.

• Turnabuck

Come on, Ryan O’Neale!!!! Less than 2% owned in the big money tourney!

• roach62

@firemedicpat said...

It was saying Lance is a busto and Young will continue to play valuable minutes over him. Silly.

once again…your comment was dumb on both points-

once again..you said hes going off…when he had 8 points in the first half, and hit a whole 2 3pters in 4 minutes w/o Lance on the court

secondly you said gnight Lance..as if he wasnt going to see any more playing time…pretty sure they played at least 6 minutes together in the 3rd quarter..

now..Lance/Cojo busting? sure valid point..Lance cant seem to not turn the ball over and CoJo cant shoot…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).