• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• P0key

cavs would of lost to pacers tonight

• TeamTarek

@P0key said...

cavs would of lost to pacers tonight

100%

• dan4288

Beal and Porter ?? I am going to stop reading expert picks.. No offense but most of the time they never pan out. Waiting to see how Portis does as 4 “experts” picked him.

• firemedicpat

@roach62 said...

once again…your comment was dumb on both points-

once again..you said hes going off…when he had 8 points in the first half, and hit a whole 2 3pters in 4 minutes w/o Lance on the court

secondly you said gnight Lance..as if he wasnt going to see any more playing time…pretty sure they played at least 6 minutes together in the 3rd quarter..

now..Lance/Cojo busting? sure valid point..Lance cant seem to not turn the ball over and CoJo cant shoot…

Sorry about your lineups girlfriend.

• P0key

i had both Pacer small forwards in one LU was hoping for a 35 and 25 combination…come lance get 2 steals

• roach62

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

I wish Mitchell didn’t play so I wouldn’t have shifted over to him…oh well…

I’ve been pretty awful in NBA of late. When I’m this far off and nothing makes sense, that usually means it’s time to take a break.

yeah i thought my LU looked great with G heavy…

Beal in one of his best matchups possible…not even gonna sniff 5x DK

Mitchell against uptempo Pelicans…only 3 shots and missed them all

CoJo wont even sniff 5x as a cheap punt…

im sorry to those who rostered Lavine later lol

only player i got right it seems was Drummond

• Dfspacman

Griffin still in with a 20 minute lead

• roach62

@firemedicpat said...

Sorry about your lineups girlfriend.

ohh thats right..i forgot your the useless poster i saw in the NFL forums as well that everyone hates…have a good one

• MinusEV

@gunshow2425 said...

No he’s fine. Don’t you hate it when someone LOL for no reason?

Almost as much as I hate a guy I have a ton of doing nothing…. like Mirotic

• ace_face

It’s a Rondo night.

• roach62

@MinusEV said...

Almost as much as I hate a guy I have a ton of doing nothing…. like Mirotic

hey hes got that 10 grill cheeser going at half

• EhhTimmay

Rondo lol. Won’t score 18 in the next 4 games combined.

• ace_face

Rondo hitting 3’s… Yup, strange night!

• osuryanf

Lineups at 7:00-8:00

Lineups from 8:00-9:00

• MinusEV

@roach62 said...

hey hes got that 10 grill cheeser going at half

I’m going to need a lot more from him in the second half

• BerkeleyBoss

Hezonja doing what Lance was supposed to do!

With that said tho, Lance might hit 6x and he’s shooting 3-11 with 6 TO’s. Please nobody try and argue that he wasn’t a good play.

• damionismyname

Turner was absolutely brutal. 7.5 dk pts. That’s not good man.

• chansing

Fell
    For that Jospeh crap

• ace_face

Turner, more fouls than points. Way to go dude!

• Dfspacman

Cory Joe why?
    Rondo trolling
    Portis pls give Mirotic an uppercut

• Benf15harp

@dan4288 said...

Beal and Porter ?? I am going to stop reading expert picks.. No offense but most of the time they never pan out. Waiting to see how Portis does as 4 “experts” picked him.

Let’s think about this. You are paying these experts. They are playing against you with your money. They’re just going to give you picks that “should” do well. I bet if you look at their lineup you won’t see the picks you paid for. On a side night I do enjoy this forum but don’t even use rotogrinders free tools lol.

• warrendeath

Had Joseph and J Johnson from Miami. Both are killing some of my LUs. I’m still cashing right now. Crazy to think if I had two hitting values or close to it.

• osuryanf

How Beal and Porter can both be ass in a game the Wizards score 110+ with no Wall makes zero sense to me.

• Bnett2210

Got Drummond, Blake, Lance, Herzonja but Beal and CoJo killing me, Beal is almost permafade lost for me now lol, not that he’s not gonna have good spots and games but I can’t get him right for anything

• draggin49

Trying to finish my late slate lineups. Anyone have any idea on who gets the biggest bump with Barnes out for mavs?
    Smith jr? Or maybe Matthews?
    Also trying to figure out who Avery Bradley will guard since that’s gonna be a poor matchup .

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).