• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GiorgioMichello

My last minute pivot from Holiday to Mitchell cuz I still had $800 laying around: :-((((((((

• Dfspacman

Shld have gone with Hezonja

• BerkeleyBoss

Lance 7.5x and CoJo at 3.9x on FD

• KOTN26

• DrFantanomics

Gonna be a low scoring night tonight.

• jtgus

How about the two late night games on DK?

• BerkeleyBoss

Beal was the real flop from that game

• KOTN26

• stats99tuff

Wesley Matthews random 50 burger

• roach62

@Benf15harp said...

Let’s think about this. You are paying these experts. They are playing against you with your money. They’re just going to give you picks that “should” do well. I bet if you look at their lineup you won’t see the picks you paid for. On a side night I do enjoy this forum but don’t even use rotogrinders free tools lol.

the issue isnt whether or not he was touted…once Oladipo was ruled out, his matchup was prime regardless and he shouldve smashed..but it seems like they just played a lot of ISO..

he just put up 45Dk against Orlando which is a similar team as far as pace/bad defense…and he doled out 8 assists and 8 boards; tonight everyone just had points and not much else

• MinusEV

I have one LU with a chance of dropping that late night hammer in the $600k…… Lillard, Lance, Drummond and Bullock (1.9%) …… rest of the squad starts at 10 and 10:30

• GiorgioMichello

Donovan scored two points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Benf15harp

@roach62 said...

the issue isnt whether or not he was touted…once Oladipo was ruled out, his matchup was prime regardless and he shouldve smashed..but it seems like they just played a lot of ISO..

he just put up 45Dk against Orlando which is a similar team as far as pace/bad defense…and he doled out 8 assists and 8 boards; tonight everyone just had points and not much else

He was referring to “expert picks”. Twice actually

• Dfspacman

Batum for 15 burger

• TeamTarek

Damn what happend to rubio? Hes playin like an allstar

• Dfspacman

@TeamTarek said...

Damn what happend to rubio? Hes playin like an allstar

Same with Drummond

• P0key

tomorrow looks ridiculous…and i won’t be participating (well maybe an express slate dart)

• scott33

Gary Harris never disappoints me, I’ve prob rostered him more than anyone else this year. Mario is another guy who always seems to do well when I roster him.

• roach62

@Benf15harp said...

He was referring to “expert picks”. Twice actually

yes i can read…can you?

he was a good pick once the Dipo sitting news came out REGARDLESS if he was picked/touted by experts or not is what I SAID…he just didnt perfrom

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Bradley Beal is going to be my lowest scoring player tonight in my secondary lineup!!!! WTF!

• warrendeath

Really, really need this back half to finish for me. I haven’t checked LUs, scared to, but was up times three of what I put in today.

• draggin49

Am I crazy for considering zbo for late slate ?

• warrendeath

@draggin49 said...

Am I crazy for considering zbo for late slate ?

I had him in one. He was trending downwards, didn’t expect much action on him though.

• BBWC_10

The Streak Continues…..Guess who rostered Kelly O?

• deerosa

Stein staring

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).