• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2 ) at Indiana ( -2 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• warrendeath

Mirotic ugh

• draggin49

@deerosa said...

Stein staring

Fuck it I may just pair him and zbo

• P0key

rubio playing like this actually keeps him on my permafade list no way i can roster him now…

• MinusEV

@roach62 said...

yes i can read…can you?

he was a good pick once the Dipo sitting news came out REGARDLESS if he was picked/touted by experts or not is what I SAID…he just didnt perfrom

I agree with both sides of this argument.

1) Paying for picks from your comp is just bad business, and the ethics of it are sketchy.

2) Lance was always a good play. We were talking about it early this morning long before the “expert” picks came out.

• MinusEV

@warrendeath said...

Mirotic ugh

yeah

• Benf15harp

@MinusEV said...

1) Paying for picks from your comp is just bad business, and the ethics of it are sketchy.

2) Lance was always a good play. We were talking about it early this morning long before the “expert” picks came out.

I thought he was talking about beal Porter and portis
    Anyways

• roach62

@MinusEV said...

well he/we were talking about Beal for the Wizards..but yeah same applies for Lance as well once Dipo was ruled out

i dont think hes paying for “picks” as in a full LU..thinking he just meant the RG premium

but it shouldnt have taken an expert to tell you whether you paid or not that Lance/Beal were good plays..but to get mad at them for giving out obvious info/picks is kinda stupid in the first place

• scott33

Bam going ham!

• warrendeath

Mirotic keeps getting worse. The man has no want to be around that ball. Sheesh

• MinusEV

@Benf15harp said...

I thought he was talking about beal Porter and portis
    Anyways

He was complaining about Portis before the game started?

• 40coach

Why is whiteside not playing in the 4th?

• Burwell28

Mitchell going kill me Dean talked me into going with him

• MinusEV

@roach62 said...

well he/we were talking about Beal for the Wizards..but yeah same applies for Lance as well once Dipo was ruled out

i dont think hes paying for “picks” as in a full LU..thinking he just meant the RG premium

but it shouldnt have taken an expert to tell you whether you paid or not that Lance/Beal were good plays..but to get mad at them for giving out obvious info/picks is kinda stupid in the first place

Yeah I hear ya. Beal and Dip was KK vs AA…. you were going with it anyway, didn’t take an “expert” to tell you.

I assumed he was talking about the RG “premium”, my statement on that remains the same

• Lathum

Ugh.

Have Olynkyk and Miro so totally on tilt

Entering the FD late night $33 slate, usually don’t enter that high a buy in. Had WCS and T Harris and just swapped them for ZeBo and Deandre.

Late night tilt plus tinkering, what could possibly go wrong?

• firemedicpat

Portis only 15%, Lavine only 27%. Free money.

• warrendeath

Richardson and Mirotic are going to kill me severely tonight. Jesus. sigh I can only hope that Rondo/Rubio and Matthews add as much as they can.

• cbsharpe

LOL…on ESPN for the Mavs/Clips game…it says “players to watch”, Dennis Smith Jr. and Blake Griffin. Wow, Blake is really good.

• cjs5555

@cbsharpe said...

LOL…on ESPN for the Mavs/Clips game…it says “players to watch”, Dennis Smith Jr. and Blake Griffin. Wow, Blake is really good.

yeah, it had mirotic as a player to watch for the bulls. you’d think espn could afford to have someone update the rosters…

• cjs5555

feels like a victory just to have a player hit value tonight.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Did Alec Burks get traded or something? I didn’t have him but he didn’t see one minute in a game where Donovan was not himself? I mean I know he is a bench guy now but not one minute?

• cbsharpe

@cjs5555 said...

yeah, it had mirotic as a player to watch for the bulls. you’d think espn could afford to have someone update the rosters…

LOL, I know right….

• warrendeath

Welp, there goes 5 bucks on the 100k GPP. Joseph, Mirotic and Johnson killed me. 30 points together. Blah. Wesley Matthews needs to drop a 100 burger 😂

• EhhTimmay

Good start to the night slate with a lineup with no Kings…

• tcjr1212

Miro, Beal and Cojo….

DFS is infuriating.

• Lathum

Man, Olynyk really killing me. If he has a decent game and doesn’t get hurt I am already in the money with Murray/ HArris still going and Portis/ Gallo still left.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).