7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -12 ) at Cleveland ( 12 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Indiana ( 3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at New York ( 4 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Memphis ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Any opinions on Clarkson vs. Burks..other than Burks is on the block and Clarkson isn’t?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Any opinions on Clarkson vs. Burks..other than Burks is on the block and Clarkson isn’t?

I would like to play burks more than clarkson if it was a normal scenario— this is the silly 3 days in which him being on the block will actually impact my exposure. For whatever reason, I just can’t get behind Clarkson in his current setup on the cavs— I want him to do what Burks does. So if you’re fine with the Burks risk, then he would be my choice (although as I’m typing it out, I wonder if they’ll limit his minutes even if he’s not dealt).

• jcaldtime

@Moneymakers90 said...

Who’s that harden bagely tonight

Kawhi / Larry Nance Jr and Embiid / Burks

• biga0787

does jaylen brown starting hurt him or rozier both or neither?

• captainwacky

@biga0787 said...

does jaylen brown starting hurt him or rozier both or neither?

probably both but not the extent they’re not excellent plays

• ASitar

Is Rabb semi safe tonight?

• Benf15harp

@jcaldtime said...

Kawhi / Larry Nance Jr and Embiid / Burks

I’ll take LeBoner/saboner
    LOL

• tmarohl

@ASitar said...

Is Rabb semi safe tonight?

Yeah, for about 8 minutes.

• klemi96

Why did he go to the locker room? Was waiting only him for a big payout, these stupid things seem to happen every time

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, for about 8 minutes.

I like Rabb if you’re punting on FD… though maybe more in a double punt with Theis.

• Irisheric777

Just play robinson

• Dakotasbest

Alls I ask is someone tell me if theis is in play or will he cost me cashing tonight? I love the rest of my lineup

• Abhi

It’s Terrence Ross birthday today and he’s playing against OKC who are poor vs SG

• MrPerfekt7

PG or Westy he has better chance of hitting 60DKPTs easier?

• captainwacky

@Dakotasbest said...

Alls I ask is someone tell me if theis is in play or will he cost me cashing tonight? I love the rest of my lineup

Theis is a fantastic play today. I can’t promise you anything except that in principle, he’s very strong.

• Ericg241173

Anyone like deandre Jordan tonight ?

• Benf15harp

@7klub06 said...

PG or Westy he has better chance of hitting 60DKPTs easier?

Westy.
    Pg is more scoring dependent

• zline34

@Abhi said...

It’s Terrence Ross birthday today and he’s playing against OKC who are poor vs SG

I’m releasing Ross and Boban

• depalma13

@captainwacky said...

I like Rabb if you’re punting on FD… though maybe more in a double punt with Theis.

I like Birch and Theis for double punting on FD.

• damionismyname

Marc Gasol MEM C
    Questionable Tuesday vs MIN (trade block)
    Shams Charania is reporting the Grizzlies are in “strong talks” with Charlotte about a possible Marc Gasol trade.

• whodat2

Wesley Matthews in the starting lineup…. does that mean anything?

• Ace15

calling it right now Trier/Stannley/Knox break the slate

Who is the chalk tonight.. J Brown.. Rozier.. who else? Hate these chalks. Always cripple my bottom line. That stupid Plumlee last night cost me. Had O.

Loving the RONDOOOOOOOOOOO .. LOUUUUUUUUUUULBJ… D Jordan, and a few others tonight.

Anyone playing A Holiday 3400 vs Laker? Should be chalk?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).