7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3.5 ) at Charlotte ( -3.5 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -12 ) at Cleveland ( 12 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Indiana ( 3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at New York ( 4 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Okla City ( -9.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Memphis ( 1.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 212.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• klemi96

Oh i see, if he is out then Jaylen Brown is an elite play, as far as i am concerned.

• Wooden_Bones

@frugal said...

Can’t believe DET went right back to a minute split with Jackon and Ish. Wondering if that was garbage run, but scared to go back to Jackson despite recent form.

Yeah, I’m not sure what’s going there with the minutes, but I’m taking a wait and see approach.

On the other hand, Griffin and Drummond interest me. DET has a tendency to rest one of them on a B2B, so maybe we’ll get news one sits, making the other a near lock for me.

• BBWC_10

Someone mentioned Sexton earlier, His usage actually goes down 5% with the other guys out. Nwaba sees a huge boost, I can honestly see Nance and Della have reaching value. Don’t know if Sauce will play much if at all.

• frugal

@j2cain said...

I wanna say it was due to a blowout….but what do I know.

Looking at the flow, Ish was part of the crew that did the blowing out and didn’t really play garbage time but Reggie would’ve probably closed the game if it wasn’t a blowout.

• fongster

@7klub06 said...

Can’t never get BAM right but do have shares ofKelly O

so if i understand correctly, you always get bam right and are saying this is a night to use olynyk instead of him? good info!

• Kp24

@BBWC_10 said...

Someone mentioned Sexton earlier, His usage actually goes down 5% with the other guys out. Nwaba sees a huge boost, I can honestly see Nance and Della have reaching value. Don’t know if Sauce will play much if at all.

I got a soft spot for Blossomgame. Not sure how I got this spot for him but I think I played him one time at min price and had a nice score with him.

Anyway gonna roll him out and hope for 20 mins and he somehow gets there haha

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Bayless, Beverley, Brown, Rozier, Clarkson, Sexton, Burks, Smart, SGA

Gotta fit 3 to 5 of them (on DK some are SF eligible)… key to the slate picking the right ones out of that group

• zpa1989

may play blossomgame and nwaba on FD together and hope one goes 8 to 10x then low score drop whoever flops

• bucherpsu08

@j2cain said...

I wanna say it was due to a blowout….but what do I know.

He left the game with 5 minutes left in the 3rd and never returned.

• monarch

Lakers have to be a mess right now with the majority of the team rumored to be traded any second now. Sign me up for ball hog LeBron on a ton of rest vs a road B2B Pacers team without their best defender.

• JSteele

@Unico10 said...

Bayless, Beverley, Brown, Rozier, Clarkson, Sexton, Burks, Smart, SGA

Gotta fit 3 to 5 of them (on DK some are SF eligible)… key to the slate picking the right ones out of that group

Right now I have Bayless, Rozier and Burks plugged in. I haven’t considered Beverley or SGA yet so I’ll take a look and see.

Burks has a nice recent history against Boston in terms of peripherals and now gets a big usage and minutes jump with no Osman. I like him a lot today more than Clarkson and Sexton

• ushook

@monarch said...

Lakers have to be a mess right now with the majority of the team rumored to be traded any second now. Sign me up for ball hog LeBron on a ton of rest vs a road B2B Pacers team without their best defender.

IND is an overall better team defensively anyway..

• cappilary

Smart….Brown….or both?

• noddy

@ehylton said...

Jones Jr. being out gave him increased minutes

So with Jones Jr. still out does Olynyk still get 30+ minutes tonight?

• monarch

@noddy said...

He’s a punt. Could play 32, could play 12.

• feekdogg

Miami is a good defensive team. The Blazers are routinely putting up 120+ at home. Something’s gotta give.

• JSteele

@noddy said...

Yes, he’s basically competing with old man James Johnson for minutes at the 4. Kelly probably gets a minimum of 28 minutes tonight with upside in the 30s.

• Ace15

Not saying I’m a Kelly O Whisperer, buttt I think you’ll want BAM instead of Kelly tonight.

• NarrowJ

Do we think ORL can stay within, say, 15 points of OKC tonight?

• JSteele

Anyone going Cody Zeller? He had a broken hand so its not like he needs conditioning to get back into the game flow. He could be a nice pivot from Kelly O?

• dominicanpapi

@cappilary said...

Smart….Brown….or both?

I have both as my shooting guards on FD but that may change.

Rozier correlates positively with: Brown, Theis, Smart
    Smart correlates well with Theis and Rozier
    Brown correlates well w/Theis and Rozier

Tatum and Horford correlate well with each other.

Honestly, just eye balling the last 6 games Kyrie has been out, the only time Tatum really went off was when Irving and Smart were out. Smart had a 50 burger but I think that was propped up by him having 5 steals. Smart also had a decent game when Irving and Brown were out.

I think Rozier and Brown are fine plays. I think Smart relies more on peripherals. FWIW, Cleveland is like 4th or 5th in turnovers per game, meaning they’re really good at not turning the ball over.

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

Anyone going Cody Zeller? He had a broken hand so its not like he needs conditioning to get back into the game flow. He could be a nice pivot from Kelly O?

He still hasn’t played game speed in a while so his conditioning can still be affected. Practice/scrimmage isn’t nearly the same as a game.

• MerMer3

Lance Stephenson #revenge? Playing his old team with the guy who beat them last year? Orrr maybe I’m reaching too far….

• JSteele

@mbunner23 said...

He still hasn’t played game speed in a while so his conditioning can still be affected. Practice/scrimmage isn’t nearly the same as a game.

You are probably right but the Clippers interior defence is a lot like a practice drill.

• noddy

@Ace15 said...

Not saying I’m a Kelly O Whisperer, buttt I think you’ll want BAM instead of Kelly tonight.

Bam is a C on Yahoo…Kelly O is a PF. Not looking for a C

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).