7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

By 6:59 pm, everyone will have been traded or hurt for numerous teams. Crazy!

• got9forya

Lets roll with Wanamaker again

• monarch

So we can play our four favorite plays and the rest T-Wolves? Is it that simple?

• FantasySultan

@monarch said...

So we can play our four favorite plays and the rest T-Wolves? Is it that simple?

yup

• bangthedrummond

D-Lo in Brooklyn. Yup.

• Bodiaz36

A lot to like on this slate, after yesterday’s debacle. Think I’m going back to Dinwiddie in a great matchup. Wiggins and Towns in great spots, and love Bam in the Hamm…Good luck to all

• kahlilgedin

Lots of good value. I think the MEM DAL game will go overlooked.

Here are my exposures today. I hate that I have wiggins at 35%

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-little-engine-that-could-february-5th-2020-3291209

• kdsdawg

hmmm, so the Hawks get Capela, interesting

• feekdogg

Kudos to those of you that have the seeds to play on FD the next two days.
    I’m not doing it.

• dominicanpapi

@feekdogg said...

I’m not doing it.

The way I see it, a trade will either happen before lock or after the games are over like last night (with Beasley). Like…Houston’s already made their move so they should be fine tomorrow and in looking at tomorrow’s slate, teams like Philly are probably going to make fringe moves like moving Scott and a 2nd rounder or something.

Tonight? Eyeballing it, the only ones in constant trade rumors are Thompson, Russell and Drummond. Burks too I guess, GR 3….guys I’m probably not playing anyway.

• Isnt the trade deadline in Thursday early in the day? Should have all the news by game time.

• sochoice

@feekdogg said...

I’m not doing it.

Uh, the trade deadline is at 3pm today. No worries for anything.

• BBWC_10

Wow huge trade, Hou gets Cov, Capela goes to Atl. Beasley to Minn. some others involved

• dominicanpapi

@sochoice said...

Uh, the trade deadline is at 3pm today. No worries for anything.

It’s 3 PM tomorrow, so tonight is really the only night we’d have to worry about.

• zpa1989

Does Napier play tonight for Denver? I need to know for season long purposes. I picked him up as a waiver add in a close matchup, the trade screwed me.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

Does Napier play tonight for Denver? I need to know for season long purposes. I picked him up as a waiver add in a close matchup, the trade screwed me.

No. No one involved in trades should be playing tonight

• FantasySultan

It’s too bad Houston doesn’t have any 3 point shooters to spread the floor for James and Russell.

• sochoice

@dominicanpapi said...

It’s 3 PM tomorrow, so tonight is really the only night we’d have to worry about.

Ah f me. I’ve been thinking today was the 6th all day long.

• Pick1979

Naz Reid 30 minutes against ATL please

• emnj69

I would like to thank the jerk that was touting Zion yesterday

oh wait that was me :(

on the plus side I was also the guy that gave the great info on the Chiefs :)

• kahlilgedin

@emnj69 said...

Lol what are your hot takes on upcoming trades

• kahlilgedin

@Bodiaz36 said...

A lot to like on this slate, after yesterday’s debacle. Think I’m going back to Dinwiddie in a great matchup. Wiggins and Towns in great spots, and love Bam in the Hamm…Good luck to all

I’m concerned Wiggins gets disinterested today and puts out a dud. Jimmy Buckets will be automatic tonight!

• mbunner23

@emnj69 said...

At least you own up to it. I always thought bigs who can stretch the floor with their shooting/passing create bigger problems for the Bucks than guys who live in the paint like Zion. That’s why Ingram was more of a priority for me yesterday than Zion. Looked like Ingram played some 4 last night and had a nice game.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Looks like I’ll be building around Porzingis, Ayton, and D’Lo.

Mix and match some of the cheap Wolves. Probably 2 per line up, sometimes 3 between Culver, Okogie, McLaughlin, Reid, Dieng, Martin.

Then fill out the rest.

Easy.

• emnj69

@kahlilgedin said...

Lol what are your hot takes on upcoming trades

not sure what houstons plan is -are they going to try and win small ball style like the warriors did? Houston plays zero defense and tucker at center wont end well when they face a team with a legit big.

I like what the hawks are doing -nice squad they are building there

Phili is the team I am very down on-they are soft and I have made a small fortune betting against them on the road

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).