7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I do love wood, but I want it firm that he’ll be in tonight.

That’s what she said.

Anyway, basically every Piston is on the trading block. Drummond, Rose, Kennard, Markieff, Wood have all been mentioned.

• frugal

@Yeoman said...

I count ten Wolves: KAT, Reid, Dieng, Wiggins, Okogie, Culver, Crabbe, Martin, McLaughlin, Nowell. Are any of these unavailable?

Denver’s much shorter if Grant and Barton are both out but I’m guessing Grant, at least, soaks up a few minutes.

Oh, Crabbe upgrade, interesting. Nowell hasn’t played in a month.

• kahlilgedin

Just re ran the engine. Can yall take a look at these exposures and let me know what you think. The engine is giving me a little bit of everybody

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-little-engine-that-could-february-5th-2020-3291209

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kahlilgedin said...

Just re ran the engine. Can yall take a look at these exposures and let me know what you think. The engine is giving me a little bit of everybody

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-little-engine-that-could-february-5th-2020-3291209

As far as your top guys, in green and purple it looks about right. The rest is kind of subjective.

• Wampy4426

You want firm wood? What kind of forum is this?? 🤣

• captainwacky

@Wampy4426 said...

I just want commitment, man.

• Pandamonious

@Wampy4426 said...

We spend the day talking about what we’re into, then spend the evening talking about how we didn’t like how we got screwed. Also about Wood, and Zion’s girth.

• choppadown

Am I wrong to think the CLE/OKC game hits the over tonight?

• mr_papageorgio

Anybody have any reason to fade KP tonight?

• mbunner23

Straight up GPP, Booker or Russell.

• Herf

@mbunner23 said...

Straight up GPP, Booker or Russell.

Booker is safer out of the two considering they’re still engaged in trade talks with Russell and Wiggins. Nights like tonight they like to wait until after lock and pull them off the court during warm ups to tell them they’re traded.

• PaperStacking92

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Lineup note: Victor Oladipo will start for injured TJ Warren on Wednesday

• Pandamonious

@Herf said...

Booker is safer out of the two considering they’re still engaged in trade talks with Russell and Wiggins. Nights like tonight they like to wait until after lock and pull them off the court during warm ups to tell them they’re traded.

If Golden State was going trade D’Lo in a deal involving Wiggins, it’d have already happened. No one wants Wiggins.

• captainwacky

@PaperStacking92 said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Lineup note: Victor Oladipo will start for injured TJ Warren on Wednesday

My hope is that people are just cramming Levert in (who I do enjoy a lot today) but overlook both Wright and Oladipo— they both have very high ceilings and I think their ownership is going to be depressed.

• monarch

Anyone pairing Drum and Ayton? For instance how does Ayton crush and Drum not barring foul trouble or general disinterest?

• Herf

What kind of damage can Oladipo do in 28 minutes and starting? His price is decent. I’m thinking around 35 DKFPs in 28 mins?

Ja Morant is more than do to have a big game. I’m heavy on Dray today, also big on the Zinger.

I could really use a bounce back from the lashing I took last night.

EDIT: The optos love the entire Wolves team apparently.

• superjon

@mr_papageorgio said...

Anybody have any reason to fade KP tonight?

I was going to fade him because of his price, but I just finished my one entry and he was the last piece that fit.

• captainwacky

@Herf said...

What kind of damage can Oladipo do in 28 minutes and starting? His price is decent. I’m thinking around 35 DKFPs in 28 mins?

Ja Morant is more than do to have a big game. I’m heavy on Dray today, also big on the Zinger.

I could really use a bounce back from the lashing I took last night.

Oladipo played 23 minutes and went 6-17 last game for like 15 fps… if he gets 5 more, shoots a little more and a bit better and adds a steal or two, it starts to look pretty attractive. Especially with Warren out.

• Ether

Rolling Russell in 2 of my 3 on FD with levert on 1 and dinwittie on 1 knowing he has a good chance to be traded, f it.

• monarch

FVV clamped up Dipo last season fairly well

• mambaland

who is the riskiest player your willing to play

• Herf

@captainwacky said...

Oladipo played 23 minutes and went 6-17 last game for like 15 fps… if he gets 5 more, shoots a little more and a bit better and adds a steal or two, it starts to look pretty attractive. Especially with Warren out.

I’m definitely going to have a few shares. I think he comes out ready to go and gets good usage in his minutes.

I’d like some J Val news at some point. I have a better feeling about this slate than I did yesterday around this time.

• RWilder

Dipo, Wright and LaVert are very hard to differentiate off of.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Markieff Morris (illness) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/C9X7zr6WCA

• Pandamonious

Better off fading the nuggets then trying to figure them out, right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).