7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RWilder

Well. 30 min to lock and I think I’m done. No more tinkering, unless some drastic news happens. I hope this is my day. I need one, been getting killed recently. Running 12 LUs. 5 with KAT at center, 4 with Ayton, 2 with Dieng and 1 with Drummond.

I’m very very heavy on Trae, Wiggens, Okogie and THJ. Man I hope that’s not a mistake. Let the DFS Gods shine on me today.

Good luck guys. I’m off to the gym

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Better off fading the nuggets then trying to figure them out, right?

Yeah. I built a couple lineups with both Barton and Jokic, but I feel like I just gave away $20.

• Dfspacman

• Dfspacman

Dieng or Woods?

• Dfspacman

Is Naz Reid going to play Center with Towns moving to PF?

• mr_papageorgio

• Yeoman

@mambaland said...

who is the riskiest player your willing to play

Vlatko Cancar? Or maybe Charlie Brown.

OK, I’m not actually willing to play Charles.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Chances that any of the cheap Nuggets do better than the cheap Wolves? That’s kind of my process there.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Better off fading the nuggets then trying to figure them out, right?

Just got a sick feeling in my stomach reading this, I have none in the my 3 LUs, was considering Craig earlier But I think I’ll end up nuggetless

Crabbe ruled available kinda sucks for my builds

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: John Henson expected to start for injured Tristan Thompson on Wednesday.

• BadAtBetting

@Pandamonious said...

Chances that any of the cheap Nuggets do better than the cheap Wolves? That’s kind of my process there.

I honestly really like T Craig if Barton sits. Over everybody besides Culver as far as the cheap wolves go.

• Herf

That Robinson trade just made me really uneasy about the next few hours lol

• Pandamonious

@Sleazygreazy said...

Just got a sick feeling in my stomach reading this, I have none in the my 3 LUs, was considering Craig earlier But I think I’ll end up nuggetless

Crabbe ruled available kinda sucks for my builds

Yeah, on DK, Craig is the only one I’m considering. Too many good C plays to expect regretting fading Jokic. The rest are just blah.

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

If either Barton or Grant are out, maybe. If both are out and they only have 7, absolutely.

• queensfinest

is christian wood a good option?

• Pandamonious

@Herf said...

That Robinson trade just made me really uneasy about the next few hours lol

What’d I miss?

• Ether

@Pandamonious said...

What’d I miss?

You missed a false report that Robinson was traded to philly.

• Herf

@Pandamonious said...

What’d I miss?

On Basketball Monster it was reported that GR3 was traded to Philly, now they put a note that says the source of the trade immediately took it back.

I already switched my shares just in case it’s true.

• SkateFiend

@Pandamonious said...

The Wolves are more shorthanded than the Nuggets. I think that team has maybe one player who could theoretically take away some usage from the expected starters.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

What’d I miss?

looks like per BBM, someone reported he was traded and then immediately retracted it

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

Oh, Crabbe upgrade, interesting. Nowell hasn’t played in a month.

But if things go sideways, which isn’t unlikely, tonight’s the night they’d throw him out there. With Denver it doesn’t matter if it’s competitive or not—if they only have seven there’s nobody on the bench for garbage time. They pretty much all have to play 30+ regardless.

• monarch

IF GR3 is held out…that helps Eric Paschall?

• keephustlincuz

Letting it ride with gr3…..

• monarch

Teams are asking about Burks and GR3

Keith Smith
    @KeithSmithNBA
    ·
    2m
    Hearing the Warriors are engaged in talks for their veteran minimum players like Alec Burks and Glenn Robinson III. Nothing finalized yet, but increasing expectations that Golden State will move one or both veterans. Warriors would like duck under the luxury tax line if possible.

• gaelicgirl

@Herf said...

Sources: If D’Angelo Russell ends up in Minnesota, Andrew Wiggins will go to the Warriors.

Every iteration of deals discussed between Golden State and Minnesota involve Wiggins.

I’m not sure exactly how many lineups I want to throw out there today with all these rumors swirling around.

Don’t even worry about that. Tim Kawakami summed up the situation nicely earlier today:
    “Theoretically, if you’re the Warriors and you want to see if you can get Ben Simmons, which player would be more likely to intrigue Philly if it comes to it: Andrew Wiggins? or D’Angelo Russell?
    I think it’s a clear answer. Even if you get picks with Wiggins.”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).