7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

Any love for Levert tonight with Kyrie still out

• emnj69

@mbunner23 said...

At least you own up to it. I always thought bigs who can stretch the floor with their shooting/passing create bigger problems for the Bucks than guys who live in the paint like Zion. That’s why Ingram was more of a priority for me yesterday than Zion. Looked like Ingram played some 4 last night and had a nice game.

I didnt think they would put ABC on him at all and honestly dude missed a million easy shots and looked gased out there-it was a bad call but I have done very well targeting the bucks this year and last-usually my guys lose to the bucks but put up good fantasy numbers in the process

back to the well as they say tonight. FD I have been in love with my teams and they have been bad dk I have not liked my teams and I keep winning money although nothing of substance.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Looks like I’ll be building around Porzingis, Ayton, and D’Lo.

Mix and match some of the cheap Wolves. Probably 2 per line up, sometimes 3 between Culver, Okogie, McLaughlin, Reid, Dieng, Martin.

Then fill out the rest.

Easy.

Same here Panda. I’ll add Trae to that list. I think I want anyone with the Wolves who can shoot. KAT will be the defacto point guard who should get doubled and kick the ball to whoever ATL decides to leave open. That’s my early guess. The hedge would just be to get KAT.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Kind of want some Grizz exposure too, whether J-Val plays or not. With all that Iggy stuff going on, Brooks/Morant especially need to bring it.

• feekdogg

@monarch said...

Same here Panda. I’ll add Trae to that list. I think I want anyone with the Wolves who can shoot. KAT will be the defacto point guard who should get doubled and kick the ball to whoever ATL decides to leave open. That’s my early guess. The hedge would just be to get KAT.

My guess says Culver is the Wolves point guard tonight (and maybe moving forward).

• Pick1979

Really like Porzingis and Booker on DK. Porz will get you 50 plus and Booker like the same for 8.3……Like Ayton for a 50 Burger as well as 8.3 then J.J.J is a great play if Jonas Sits and sprinkle in Det and Minnesota value guys

• monarch

@feekdogg said...

My guess says Culver is the Wolves point guard tonight (and maybe moving forward).

I agree but he will just pass it to KAT every single time and the Wolves offense will run based on how Atlanta decides to defend KAT. I don’t think they are running anything special to get Kelan Martin some open looks or anything.

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

Mix and match some of the cheap Wolves. Probably 2 per line up, sometimes 3 between Culver, Okogie, McLaughlin, Reid, Dieng, Martin.

Then fill out the rest.

Easy.

No usage for you by the tWolves Usage Monsters Wiggy & KAT?

• gausman7

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I submit to you my season long low line from yesterday…154.75 with no zeroes or injuries.

• Pick1979

@feekdogg said...

Was wondering that….the guy doesn’t really have any assists in his arsenol . I like Mclaughlin getting more minutes as well.

IF Culver starts with Wiggins and Towns he will probably put up 10-12 shots and grab 30 FTPS at 3900

• mbunner23

We jumping back on the Dinwiddie train?

• Njsum1

@gausman7 said...

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I submit to you my season long low line from yesterday…154.75 with no zeroes or injuries.

Impressive

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Pick1979 said...

Was wondering that….the guy doesn’t really have any assists in his arsenol . I like Mclaughlin getting the minutes and he maybe more of protypical PG. HE played a bunch when Napier was a little banged up and he can dish assists

Wiggins and KAT are the guys who will get all the usage, all the shots and all the turnovers tonight.

• dominicanpapi

It would be Culver and Wiggins for me on FD, running it back with Trae. Absolutely love Vuc tonight, normally I don’t like paying up at center, but with Theis out, Vuc should have an easier time tonight.

Brunson for me as my PG 2, assuming Barea and Curry are out. Wright might be a decent SG 2 option as well.

George as my late night hammer, he got 31 minutes last game so it seems whatever restrictions he has are done with.

I really like going back to the well with Dinwiddie, recency bias will keep ownership down. Wiggins will probably be really popular and it wouldn’t shock me if he’s stacked with LeVert (recency bias) as the popular grouping tonight.

• Pick1979

@sochoice said...

Wiggins and KAT are the guys who will get all the usage, all the shots and all the turnovers tonight.

your probably right that wiggins is gonna absolutely chuck it tonite…i could see Culver putting up 10 shots as well

• frugal

Few teams in some golden spots from a DvP perspective:

OKC guards vs CLE
    Russell/Chriss vs Dinwiddie
    All MIN/ATL

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Looks like I’ll be building around Porzingis, Ayton, and D’Lo

I could be wrong, yet I’m going to exercise caution with D’Lo. I’ll have some yet he’s not a priority for me.

He’s not cheap, he’s a choker, and the new Levert Dinwiddie backcourt just shut down Rubio/Booker.

However, he might chuck it 1000 times, so there’s that 🤷‍♂️. He’s the guy I won’t full fade, yet will be a little underweight hoping it gives me an edge. I could see him doing well also, so it’s a small underweight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

I would like to thank the jerk that was touting Zion yesterday

oh wait that was me :(

on the plus side I was also the guy that gave the great info on the Chiefs :)

He should of smashed. 5 for 19 was the issue

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

Let’s see who they’re starting. Clearly Kat is THE Guy, imo. Followed by Wiggins. Yet Culver, okogie and McGloughlin are cheap, and it’s the hawks, so you don’t need a ton of usage to do well.

Same reason I had jacob Evans III in 60% of my lineups two slates ago, when the field had him at 3%. He was min priced and it was the Wizards. Don’t need a ton of usage to succeed at 4k and below against fast paced sloppy no defense playing teams.

• feekdogg

Just be wary on Wiggins. The Wolves probably aren’t done making moves. If they find someone stupid enough to take on his contract, he could find himself sitting on the bench all night if a deal isn’t done before tip.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@telestraightshooter said...

No usage for you by the tWolves Usage Monsters Wiggy & KAT?

Might use Wiggins. I have zero interest in KAT.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Culver will sub out early and run 2nd unit PG duties. Culver and Wiggins will be on the court at all times to handle the ball

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

He should of smashed. 5 for 19 was the issue

And there was a reason he was 5-19, Bucks defense allows the fewest shots 0-3 feet in the league and the lowest FG% on those shots. 73% of Zion’s shots are taken at the rim…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Let’s see who they’re starting. Clearly Kat is THE Guy, imo. Followed by Wiggins. Yet Culver, okogie and McGloughlin are cheap, and it’s the hawks, so you don’t need a ton of usage to do well.

Same reason I had jacob Evans III in 60% of my lineups two slates ago, when the field had him at 3%. He was min priced and it was the Wizards. Don’t need a ton of usage to succeed at 4k and below against fast paced sloppy no defense playing teams.

Starting lineup is probably

Culver, Wiggins, Okogie, Naz, Towns

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

And there was a reason he was 5-19, Bucks defense allows the fewest shots 0-3 feet in the league and the lowest FG% on those shots. 73% of Zion’s shots are taken at the rim…

So 50% shooting should of be a reasonable number to have expected? Not 25%?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).