7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, that’s better, but still not sold it’s a good deal. I guess have to see what they gave up. I just don’t see a 36 year old Iggy being a game changer and he’s not going to be better next year and you just gave the man 15 million. I love Butler and Miami has some good pieces, but they aren’t winning anything this year.

Agreed other than being happy he got out of Memphis it doesnt increase title odds

• IT4MVP

Was heavy on Shai and then ended up with zero smh

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    4m
    Justise Winslow is part of the package headed to Memphis in the Iguodala trade, league sources tell ESPN.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, that’s better, but still not sold it’s a good deal. I guess have to see what they gave up. I just don’t see a 36 year old Iggy being a game changer and he’s not going to be better next year and you just gave the man 15 million. I love Butler and Miami has some good pieces, but they aren’t winning anything this year.

Were coming for it.

• emnj69

wiggins and kat no heart and soft just like I said -they need to just shut the door and turn off the lights they are ruined -Jimmy B was right those dudes dont want to play ball

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

DeAngelo gonna sink a lot of my teams….complete blowout so hopefully he starts chucking while he is still in…

• tmarohl

Justise Winslow
    @IAmJustise
    ·
    2m
    … 🤫🤫🤫
    Quote Tweet

DWade
    DwyaneWade · 8m 👀 Great pickup MiamiHEAT

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m on the hunt tonight btw:

Fd lu:
    Trae
    Reggie
    Booker
    Levert
    Wood
    Zinger
    Ayton
    Have that core in every lu, same on dk with kanter!$$$

• mbunner23

• callmetouch

Well D Lo was a trap. Cool

• SkateFiend

Culver was such a useful player when the team was shorthanded. What the heck happened?

I guess the wolves can officially start tanking now.

• choppadown

Larry Nance …should have played Wood, Jalen Brunson …should have played Reggie Jackson.

• Bigb1485

What the heck is up with Rubios line…dont think I’ve ever seen double digit assists with 0 points or rebounds

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

Culver was such a useful player when the team was shorthanded. What the heck happened?

Officially? they haven’t won a game where Kat has played since early November.

• Carpocarp

Lineup looks great apart from my pivot to draymond who will probably also sit shortly.

• FantasySultan

lol at the wolves “value” today

• charara1224

Where are my reggie jackson haters👀

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

So Reggie Jackson gonna destroy my good lineups tonight because he isn’t on them. Unreal, and everyone has him apparently.

• FantasySultan

culver 4
    dieng 4
    wiggins 13
    towns 22

• chronoxiong

@jlowery73 said...

So Reggie Jackson gonna destroy my good lineups tonight because he isn’t on them. Unreal, and everyone has him apparently.

Along with Christian Wood. I didnt even think about rostering those guys. SMH.

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

Officially? they haven’t won a game where Kat has played since early November.

They can start tanking in earnest now after trading away Napier and Covington, and won’t commit to giving minutes to useful players like Dieng.

• callmetouch

We need more upset D Lo owners in here. Doubt he even plays the 4th.

• telestraightshooter

@chronoxiong said...

Along with Christian Wood. I didnt even think about rostering those guys. SMH.

Wood did not become chalk until it was he was starting w/ Morris out… just before lock

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

D Load is in there right now….I hope he chucks every touch from here on out. Guessing that won’t be a problem.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Was watching earlier before the Mavs game started and the G League
    guys were even being more aggresive. He needs to stop trying to not step on the softie’s toes and go Jimmy Butler on them

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.