7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

Joker going GOAT w/ 75 per36 last 2 games

• Bodiaz36

Man, really thought Steven Adams was going to be a good play today. He’s playing like he’s injured. Only taken 1 shot

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

Paschall remembered where he is 👍👍

• kinger

@choppadown said...

All my players are at least playing tonight…so I’m marking that down as a spiritual win.

Ain’t that the Truth.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Heat will start Nunn, Butler, Robinson, Adebayo, Olynyk on Wednesday.

• chronoxiong

@telestraightshooter said...

Wood did not become chalk until it was he was starting w/ Morris out… just before lock

Which was before lock. And people were on it that quick? Dang. I was sitting down and staring at my computer screen and still didn’t make the switch to him. Ugh. And fading Reggie Jackson is not good. Omg. I dont know how I’m going to overcome it

• callmetouch

@jlowery73 said...

D Load is in there right now….I hope he chucks every touch from here on out. Guessing that won’t be a problem.

Nets up by like 40. D Lo bout to play a few more minutes and be out. He’s shooting so bad too. This is frustrating to watch

• JSteele

My Monte Morris, Torrey Craig, Vlatko Cancar stack in the late slate needs to do work!

• FantasySultan

Brunson bust too?

• Dfspacman

Conley with a good start

• BBWC_10

Can I get like 10 more points out of Kanter in the 4th?

• RWilder

Looks like Hard away Jr. Is going to really screw me. That is the one guy who is under performed and I’m very heavy. Damn. I thought he was in a smash spot

• cdub6238

Naz Reid starts 2nd half, damn near fouls out in 2 mins lmao

• Dfspacman

Not a night to roster Draymond

• callmetouch

I will never roster D Low again, I will never roster D low again. I will never roster D Low again. I will never roster D Low again

• FantasySultan

Towns is worthless

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Kyle Lowry incoming 60 burger

• Bodiaz36

Lowry going bonkers

• monarch

Hawks are the best worst team I’ve seen. They have the worst record in the East but really aren’t that horrible.

• chronoxiong

@Dfspacman said...

Not a night to roster Draymond

I landed on him after making last minute chagnes. To make matters worst, Aaron Gordon was right below him on FD. And Triple J. Not sure about DK or Yahoo. So this hurts.

• monarch

Hawks worst C DVP team yet are able to completely scheme Embiid and Towns out of the game

• cdub6238

At least Wiggins and KAT are shooting 50%, wtf is Culver chucking 2 for 8 and bricking free throws

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Mind-boggling that Brunson Wright and Hardaway are ALL busting at home vs Grizzlies with all their other guards out…..wtf

• tmarohl

Eric Rosenthal
    @ericsports
    ·
    5m
    D’Angelo Russell +/- was -48 tonight

• FantasySultan

@FantasySultan said...

Towns is worthless

he really is!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler