7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Not a night to roster Draymond

Nope and i swapped off Lowry to him after warrior news lol

• mbunner23

• Krispac23

Towns and Wiggins two of the most overrated players in the league. I stand by my statement that Wiggins will be out of the league in a couple years. Dude is useless!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Torrey Craig approaching 2x….1 rebound at a time because Lord knows he couldn’t make a bucket if he was by himself in the gym.

• kahlilgedin

@cdub6238 said...

At least Wiggins and KAT are shooting 50%, wtf is Culver chucking 2 for 8 and bricking free throws

he’s building a new arena

• FantasySultan

maybe dieng will play the entire 4th (and score 3 points)

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dfspacman said...

Not a night to roster Draymond

Nope and i swapped off Lowry to him after warrior news lol

• kinger

Should have played more Ayton. KAT can F Off!!

• monarch

I think Saunders is part of the reason KAT stinks. They run zero offense away from him. He just experiences so many negative plays in a row that it breaks him down.

• IT4MVP

Ayton/Porzingis/Reggie/Hayward/ ……….with Barton

• chronoxiong

Towns busting is giving me hope. I knew to not roster that loser. Him faking his knee injury WWE style sure made me sour on him. He deserves to keep on losing.

Fading Reggie Jackson is not good. I went Dragic as the pivot and went Jimmy Buckets as my main SG. Glad I faded Wiggins and Dinwiddie. I make some right fade calls but still make some crucial ones I need to cash. Really worried about the Reggie Jackson fade.

• tmarohl

I was laughing my ass off the other day when Towns was talking about how the best players were not at the all star game, or he would be there. From a guy who hasn’t won a game in almost three months, i found that kind of humerous.

• FantasySultan

gonna need 180 FD from bam, butler, and PG

just to MIN cash!

• zeeshan2

Porz is so good by himself; not sure if he can coexist regularly with Luka

• Carpocarp

Do we like anything for the showdown slate?

• cdub6238

Few of the Wolves scrubs are actually still good value on DK for 6x

Okogie just needs 9 more DK
    Kelan Martin and Jordan Mc are basically there now

• yisman

Timberwolves all busting, tough to cash when that happens!

• Krispac23

Another overrated dude is Jaylen Brown. He plays well once every 10games. Dude is too versatile to be good. Or maybe I am wrong lol!!

• BBWC_10

Wolves “Value” was useless, these guys Okogee, Martin…laughable. They suck so bad nobody can get an assist.

• zpa1989

wow, tatum and hayward stack, speechless. i had more brown. should’ve announced that here so you guys would’ve known who to fade, if you didn’t already to full fade him.

• Dfspacman

Who’s guarding Lowry lol

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Why is everyone saying Wolves value is useless? The true bum is Kat….will single handedly keep his owners out of the cashline unless he gets 25+ in 4th

• IT4MVP

Tatum and Hayward are balling!!! Grant Williams is becoming a nice role player too this guy is a bulldog in there

• FantasySultan

Siakam
    Ibaka
    Lowry

FTW

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #72

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: James Johnson, Dion Waiters not out for pre-game warmups Wednesday. Could be included in Iguodala trade. Will update.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler