7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RWilder

402 with Zinger and Hard away Jr left to play the 4th. Plus the last min of Trae, Wiggens, Okogie

• RWilder

Make that 410. It just updated

• BerkeleyBoss

Go Jokic go!

• RWilder

412 with the Dallas guys left

• tmarohl

Justin Phan
    @jphanned
    ·
    16s
    The Wolves just gave up 127 points and are for some reason borderline stalking D’Angelo Russell. 🤦🏽‍♂️

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

Dedmon trade is kind of funny. Hawks didn’t want to resign him, because they were rebuilding and didn’t want go give him a longer term contract for the money he was asking. They decided it was better to use that money on Len and Parker.

7 months later they send the two guys they signed instead for the guy they could have signed, but chose not to and in the end get 2, 2nd round picks for it.

Good job Vlade.

how about Houston dealing for Covington after waiving him 5 years ago?

he was undrafted, signed by Houston, played seven games, and then got cut.

• cdub6238

If only KAT hadnt played so soft to start, wouldve easily hit 60DK

Ended close to 44 i think with doing damn near nothing in the 3rd

Game stacked with Trae, Collins, Okogie, Kelan, Jordan, and unfortunately Dieng, paired with Schroder

• chronoxiong

Wiggins hitting 40 fdp is not cool at all.

• zeeshan2

Currently in 3rd in the dfskarma free roll; wasn’t sure about taking McLaughlin but it worked out

• Bodiaz36

Gosh, DFS can be so humbling sometimes. Feel like I made a lot of rookie errors tonight, costing me big time. Just have to get better, back to to the drawing board…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

how about Houston dealing for Covington after waiving him 5 years ago?

he was undrafted, signed by Houston, played seven games, and then got cut.

Yeah, that’s a rough one.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Derrick Rose doesn’t want to be traded from the Detroit Pistons despite widespread interest, and barring an unforeseen offer, he’ll be a Piston for the remainder of the season, sources told Yahoo Sports. – via Yahoo! Sports

• BerkeleyBoss

In a 5 way tie for 9th in the Yahoo Baller with Brunson, Porz and Jokic. I don’t think we can get 1st, but hopefully make a bit more $$

Thurs Paper Chase, loving slate.. have 4 Lakers.. C White, Knox II and Ntilikina. Wow. And some other guy who could go crazy.

• FantasySultan

I think im taking a break for NBA DFS. I think optimizers have hurt the game a lot.

I’m gonna stick with hockey and baseball when it comes back.

• BerkeleyBoss

Up to 23rd in the big FD gpp with jokic left. Could reallllly use a Jokic flurry to end the game.

• Rolled

Ragingphilip and Mazwa side by side again. The lawyers for Bachelor winners should just point to them.

• txdave41

Would have had a nice night if I went Drummond instead of Towns. 339 score fails again. Once again, 100% of the time if I dare to play someone in multiple lineups, they bomb. Tonight it was Towns. Jerk probably would have scored 80 pts if i hadn’t picked him. Just insane that this always 100% happens to me.

Great now Jokic hit 70 pts. If I had picked any Center but Towns. Infuriating.

• Sleazygreazy

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Up to 23rd in the big FD gpp with jokic left. Could reallllly use a Jokic flurry to end the game.

link?

• BBWC_10

Tonight was a night if I was a max enter guy I would of taken down a gpp. Trey/Ayton/Porz core in one LU and Trey/Jokic/Porz in another…. Although i went to 330 in one LU and 314 in the other I just didn’t have the right rotation of the others. Had Wood/Mclaughlin who killed and then had losers like Kanter Culver.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Sleazygreazy said...

link?

https://www.fanduel.com/games/43316/contests/43316-234489719/entries/1982995853/scoring

• chronoxiong

@FantasySultan said...

I think im taking a break for NBA DFS. I think optimizers have hurt the game a lot.

I’m gonna stick with hockey and baseball when it comes back.

Not happy about the stupid optimizers either. I wished sites would get rid of them. Really not happy Reggie Jackson and Wood went highly owned. It was obvious the TWolves were going to be highly owned though. But for both Pistons guys, I’m not cool with it.

• BerkeleyBoss

OT one time?

Or not

• Dfspacman

Murray just back from injuries playing 40+ minutes

• Sleazygreazy

@BerkeleyBoss said...

OT one time?

Or not

Time to hang on for dear life, well done dude

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler