7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Herf

I’m sick of breaking 300 on Draft Kings and not cashing.

• tbird05

@FantasySultan said...

I think im taking a break for NBA DFS. I think optimizers have hurt the game a lot.

I’m gonna stick with hockey and baseball when it comes back.

it’s not only optimizers…the premium sites will color code the exact players you should have in your lineups. it’s not like poker training sites where you have to actually put work in and be smart to get better at the game. they hand pick all the plays for you.

the kicker is all the contributors that you pay $60+/month to are max entering all your contests. $720 a year isn’t enough for them. lol

• yisman

Kawhi keep launching from deep

• BBWC_10

@Herf said...

I’m sick of breaking 300 on Draft Kings and not cashing.

Ya it feels awesome to go 344 and make very little…. Becoming a joke.

• Rolled

@tbird05 said...

it’s not only optimizers…the premium sites will color code the exact players you should have in your lineups. it’s not like poker training sites where you have to actually put work in and be smart to get better at the game. they hand pick all the plays for you.

the kicker is all the contributors that you pay $60+/month to are max entering all your contests. $720 a year isn’t enough for them. lol

On top of all the colluding teams that you have to play against.

• SkateFiend

@FantasySultan said...

I think im taking a break for NBA DFS. I think optimizers have hurt the game a lot.

I’m gonna stick with hockey and baseball when it comes back.

I started to play hockey semi seriously this year and I can honestly say I min cash way more consistently in that sports compared to the NBA. I took down a quarter contest last year. The 35 plus save bonus for goalies at DK gives you a bit of a cushion.

NBA (in its current state) is very unfriendly for DFS play, because you basically have to hand pick 8,9 right plays, and the small player pool results in massive ownership. Mike Trout won’t be 40% owned in most MLB slates.

• yisman

Beverley sore groin, left the game

Q to return

• BerkeleyBoss

@Sleazygreazy said...

Time to hang on for dear life, well done dude

Thanks man, fingers crossed

• yisman

I’ve always hated NBA DFS but I will say all the optimizers should make taking down a GPP easier.

Ownership much more concentrated than it used to be.

Easier to know which guy or guys to fade.

Cash games are obviously a dumpster fire but they pretty much always were.

• SkateFiend

@tbird05 said...

Are these guys allowed to play DFS? I thought lineup sellers couldn’t play DFS.

• yisman

@SkateFiend said...

Are these guys allowed to play DFS? I thought lineup sellers couldn’t play DFS.

of course they can…

• FantasySultan

@tbird05 said...

when you see HIGH PRICED guys in smash spots 60% owned in 50,000 player pools you know everyone getting the same lineups.

Too many common lineups.

Takes all the fun out.

Try to be different and get killed by 60% and if the 60% guy doesn’t have a good game, the Max entry guys have the pivots as well.

• yisman

not sure if mentioned, but after trading Iguana, Memphis signed Dillon Brooks to a 3 year $45 million extension

• queensfinest

porzingis broke his nose

• yisman

Butler hurt his shoulder, went to the locker room

• Sleazygreazy

@queensfinest said...

porzingis broke his nose

Good thing he dropped 58 fpts first. He would have played more too if game had stayed close at the end. He was itching to come back in but there was no reason to risk it

• Rolled

@FantasySultan said...

when you see HIGH PRICED guys in smash spots 60% owned in 50,000 player pools you know everyone getting the same lineups.

Too many common lineups.

Takes all the fun out.

Try to be different and get killed by 60% and if the 60% guy doesn’t have a good game, the Max entry guys have the pivots as well.

The optimizer sites also probably use paying customers lineup info to help make their lineups better

• jjwd

@yisman said...

I’ve always hated NBA DFS but I will say all the optimizers should make taking down a GPP easier.

Ownership much more concentrated than it used to be.

Easier to know which guy or guys to fade.

Cash games are obviously a dumpster fire but they pretty much always were.

great point

• PaperStacking92

Iggy gets traded and Brooks gets an extension. That’s boss as hell. Memphis with the W

• captainwacky

@PaperStacking92 said...

Iggy gets traded and Brooks gets an extension. That’s boss as hell. Memphis with the W

Such a great trade for them, too.

• BerkeleyBoss

@PaperStacking92 said...

I was just thinking the same thing. I know Brooks is feeling himself right now.

• yisman

Pat Bev will not return

• BerkeleyBoss

Ugh, I need Derrick Jones Jr to chill, ASAP

• BerkeleyBoss

Sigh, DJJ 50 burger gonna cost me like 3k

• PaperStacking92

I guess obviously Butler is done lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler