7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12 ) at Okla City ( -12 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Butler “strained right shoulder”, will not return

so two impactful in game injuries in the late game

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Sigh, DJJ 50 burger gonna cost me like 3k

Man, that’s nuts = /

• PaperStacking92

Shamet on fire

• hypegotti

jones taking me to the money late $$$$

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

Man, that’s nuts = /

Told him to chill and he snap put up 10.2 in like 2:30 game time haha

• tmarohl

Berkeley – Where are Burks and GR3 going?

• BerkeleyBoss

Not as bad as I thought, +3300 turned into +1500. I’ll take that with a smile every time.

• Krispac23

Cash in 25 bucks

Cash out 46 bucks

Closer everyday!! On to tomorrow!!

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Berkeley – Where are Burks and GR3 going?

Mannn T, your guess is as good as mine. Pretty excited to see what comes of it though.

• tmarohl

Updated status note: Robert Covington, Jordan Bell available to make Rockets debut Thursday.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Not as bad as I thought, +3300 turned into +1500. I’ll take that with a smile every time.

Congrats.

• yisman

Denver only had 7 guys and yet Cancar was terrible anyway

and somehow Denver won in Utah

good luck explaining that one

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Mannn T, your guess is as good as mine. Pretty excited to see what comes of it though.

I have a feeling Philly, but wouldn’t mind Burks on the Bucks off the Bench.

• hypegotti

won 4 $15 mma throwdown tickets, any clue when this contest is?

also got 4 $25 tickets for the mma contest this weekend luckily

• PaperStacking92

@tmarohl said...

Updated status note: Robert Covington, Jordan Bell available to make Rockets debut Thursday.

Wonder if DK will add them in because they’re not in for the slate tomorrow

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

BerkeleyBoss I saw you near the Top in the Yahoo Baller. I finished 23rd.

If I would have used Joker over Kat I would have won the Baller by 14 points.

Stupid Wolves fandom got in my way. I would have won the Baller twice in four nights!

Still turned $85 into $355, but damn that one choice! If Kat wouldn’t have played like a zombie tonight I could have still got it! He would have had to of scored 62 which was entirely possible.

• tmarohl

Timberwolves really are stalking aren’t they?

Chris Crouse
    @NBACrouse
    ·
    2m
    The #Timberwolves have spoken to teams about Andrew Wiggins as they still have hope of acquiring D’Angelo Russell, per a source.

• PaperStacking92

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania
    ·
    2m
    Sources: 76ers sending three second-round picks to Golden State for Burks and Robinson

• captainwacky

@PaperStacking92 said...

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania
    ·
    2m
    Sources: 76ers sending three second-round picks to Golden State for Burks and Robinson

The warriors are pulling off such a ridiculous coup this year. If they end up flipping D-LO for someone valuable + a pick, they could conceivably hop right back in as contenders.

• PaperStacking92

The Three second-rounders (Dallas 2020, Denver 2021, Toronto 2022) sent to Warriors.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

It’s a good deal for Philly, and those guys will help, but it still doesn’t fix the Sixers main issues.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

The warriors are pulling off such a ridiculous coup this year. If they end up flipping D-LO for someone valuable + a pick, they could conceivably hop right back in as contenders.

I think they could have gotten much more than three low second round picks for those guys. This was just a way to reduce their tax. Now they have to go out and sign some G league guys to min deals to to fill our their roster.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

It’s a good deal for Philly, and those guys will help, but it still doesn’t fix the Sixers main issues.

Doesn’t appear that Detroit is going to make and moves, but still 14 hours left.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Doesn’t appear that Detroit is going to make and moves, but still 14 hours left.

Nope. Rose doesn’t want to go and it seems like they’re going to accommodate him. No one wants Drummond. Seems like Kieff is the most likely to go.

• PaperStacking92

Sixers will either have to trade 2 guys or waive 2

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).