7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) at Cleveland ( 11.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -4.5 ) —- T: 243
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Charlotte ( 7 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Miami ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Phoenix ( -8 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Him predicting these players to go 10x, 7x, 6x, hell whatever it is. He’s been getting them hella wrong. He even predicted Seth Curry to go off last night and Curry left the game. I guess we need someone to have a gimmick on this forum since my gimmick is that I cry every night because of this one play that went off and I faded it

So you are saying that Brendan and Jayzee are both reapers?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Nothing wrong with the strategy of waiting for news and riding Tatum, Kawhi and Kemba….

Major mistake was to let Harden lock… that forced me to Muscala/JJax dropping from Roby…. those 17pts Roby/jjax would have probably be enough to cash not to mention eventually having Horford/X instead of Muscala/Beard

That said, without the 80pts 60% owned VUC game I would have probably cashed with a lineup that looks to be finishing around 6x but that is the nba world we live in

• tmarohl

The Big Trey Payday just hit with Lou Williams Three! Hope you all opted in.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

of course I score 333 on dk with Sabonis dud…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

The Big Trey Payday just hit with Lou Williams Three! Hope you all opted in.

I did once I saw your post. Free contest right?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

DK 290 not even close…. smh

• SkateFiend

Bold prediction for tomorrow

Cousins gets ejected in the first quarter and Oubre and Green sinks thousands of lineups.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I did once I saw your post. Free contest right?

Yeah, it has been up all week, so I am sure many more people entered than the first three they had earlier in the season. The first couple were goldmines, because hardly anyone knew about them. You could score a zero in the free contest and still cash.

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

Bold prediction for tomorrow

Cousins gets ejected in the first quarter and Oubre and Green sinks thousands of lineups.

Green won’t sink my lineups. He is up to $6700 on FD and I view him as a $4200 player on most nights with Kerr’s 27 man rotation. The only saving grace for Dray players this weekend is the Warriors are short on bodies.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

DK 290 not even close…. smh

Yeah, I had a 314 and a 305 that cashed, but also about 8 more well below that were no where near the cashline.

• RandysCrow

Successful night on Yahoo (337.9 score) and DraftKings (340.75 score) in NBA…bombed my NHL line. Didn’t play on FanDuel tonight. The DK placing should help my RG rankings, I believe I played in the single entry contests eligible for points!

• SkateFiend

@tmarohl said...

Green won’t sink my lineups. He is up to $6700 on FD and I view him as a $4200 player on most nights with Kerr’s 27 man rotation. The only saving grace for Dray players this weekend is the Warriors are short on bodies.

If Markakken and Clarke doesn’t play then Green and Bazely are the only mid tier PF option at FD. If you go any cheaper you have to take chances with the likes of Boucher and Griffin.

Of course at FD you can pay up PFs without severely compromising the rest of the lineup (shoots a look at DK).

• tmarohl

@SkateFiend said...

If Markakken and Clarke doesn’t play then Green and Bazely are the only mid tier PF option at FD. If you go any cheaper you have to take chances with the likes of Boucher and Griffin.

Of course at FD you can pay up PFs without severely compromising the rest of the lineup (shoots a look at DK).

I’ll play Giannis, Porzingis, Collins, Jeff Green, Patrick Williams who is now a PF, Roby, Muscala before I would even be sniffing in Draymond’s neighborhood.

• madmanjayWV

@Unico10 said...

Nothing wrong with the strategy of waiting for news and riding Tatum, Kawhi and Kemba….

Major mistake was to let Harden lock… that forced me to Muscala/JJax dropping from Roby…. those 17pts Roby/jjax would have probably be enough to cash not to mention eventually having Horford/X instead of Muscala/Beard

That said, without the 80pts 60% owned VUC game I would have probably cashed with a lineup that looks to be finishing around 6x but that is the nba world we live in

GOOD POINTS ^^

I wanted VUC so bad I could taste it — but once news of no PG-13 I was already set on the BIG 3 (LATE HAMMER) — rode it as long as I could — but u can’t stop 0.2% K. NUNN and 4% owned — we all be a BUNCH of H8Rs — on LaMelo Ball

https://www.fanduel.com/games/54306/contests/54306-243826008/entries/2362602295/scoring?entry=2363131352

• txdave41

Scored 375 on Fanduel and still only good enough for a lousy $15 win which I’ll give back in a day or two and have to redeposit yet again.

Getting a GPP win over $50 just seems impossible these days.

• RandysCrow

Going to be tough to decide which of the 4 I want to use out of this group on DK tomorrow….

Boogie (Wood out)
    Poeltl (LMA out)
    Vuc (Chicago again)
    Horford (Minny again)
    Roby (Minny again)
    Draymond (pending news of other player availability)
    Porzingis (of he can stay out of foul trouble this time)
    Thad (still hot)
    Pat Williams
    Embiid/Dwight (3900!!) (Nets give it up)

Luckily on DK some are PF eligible so you can utilize the PF, F and UT slots…but that still only gives you 4 slots to fit 9 guys…..

• jayzee666

@tmarohl said...

So you are saying that Brendan and Jayzee are both reapers?

True. BUT I tell u who WILL bust and then come back to take credit and celebrate my picks! He is the reverse reaper that says a play will crush and it busts.
    Now you have 2 experts whose picks you know to fade!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).