7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) — T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) at Cleveland ( 11.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -4.5 ) —- T: 243
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Charlotte ( 7 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Miami ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Phoenix ( -8 ) — T: 215
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@frugal said...

Sure, but he played 34 minutes though and shot the ball well. Typically health affects FG% and/or minutes. Not locking him in across the board, but definitely want some.

It’s hard to pass on Jimmy Buckets. His price is reasonable and his floor is very high.

• tmarohl

@IT4MVP said...

Who’s the payup at PF on FD? Stacked!!! Sabonis, Tatum, or Bam???

Bazely and you rotate those guys, and maybe some Zion around him.

Have to go Pee-Gee & ‘Whi…… 8700 and 8800 very depressed pricing. Like Ball 7100, Harden 10.6. M Morris SR 4100 only vs BOS as well. As for OKC’s.. Maledon is 5000 now, Diallo 5200.. Bazley 5700? don’t see the big value

• Durantdagoat

Thinking vuc Tatum herro line up idk if I should fade Tatum for Durant

I put one in with 4 OKC’s, including Horfy-Guy. Just noticed Booker is depressed to 7500! Wow.. lowest I have ever seen him. Will be using on one with ‘Whi/Pee-Gee.

• BiGtIGeRs

which player is most likely to get a 80-Boyga tonight?

• thegunnard

WTF is a boyga?

• Durantdagoat

Is it bad not to have anyone on the 10pm game ? And Tatum or Durant ?

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Have to go Pee-Gee & ‘Whi…… 8700 and 8800 very depressed pricing. Like Ball 7100, Harden 10.6. M Morris SR 4100 only vs BOS as well. As for OKC’s.. Maledon is 5000 now, Diallo 5200.. Bazley 5700? don’t see the big value

Maledon could crush at that price. That is only up 200 from last game I think. He was something like 2/12 from the field so if he makes about three more shots, he would be about 7X

He could dud too but yeah it’s against Minnesota. No 80-Boyga’s tonight… maybe Harden LOL. I like Mitchell at 7700 vs swiss-cheese CHA ‘D’ also. IF Rose plays 4700.. Griffin is down to 5200. Have a few Griffin’s.

• tmarohl

@thegunnard said...

WTF is a boyga?

I certainly don’t know.

• newzreview

@tmarohl said...

I certainly don’t know.

This is a boyger.

• BiGtIGeRs

@thegunnard said...

WTF is a boyga?

It’s berger with an accent

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

It’s berger with an accent

Urban Dictionary say’s Boyga is a wannabe Jewish person.

• Alvance83

@Njsum1 said...

Does that 38.5 mean his total for points, rebounds and assists, with a point being given for each?

If so the prop suggests 45-50dk without blocks and steals.

Yes it does. If he get his full minutes should get there. Hopefully it’s a good game Miami been awful lately and Washington has shown some flickers of light here and there.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    3m
    Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Jaylen Brown – questionable
    Collin Sexton – questionable
    Terry Rozier – probable
    D’Angelo Russell – questionable
    Goran Dragic – probable

• tmarohl

Seems too easy today. None of the people we are waiting on really impact the slate dramatically one way or another. Have to think there are some surprises still coming.

• BiGtIGeRs

@tmarohl said...

Urban Dictionary say’s Boyga is a wannabe Jewish person.

I wrote it as a British way of saying berger don’t get all technical on me now

• Kanner88

I hope all my picks in FD go for 50 boyga’s or burgers 🍔 whichever you prefer lol , call it what you’d like

• clrockny24

anyone see Drummond’s price on FD? 7500.

• jdtrey

@thegunnard said...

WTF is a boyga?

It’s a sad attempt to lower the overall IQ in this forum.

• Brendan239

Josh Jackson revenge? Clarkson has a great price on FD. But then, damn, Kentish Williams. Drummond too good to be true. Can you go ABC/Portis?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I wrote it as a British way of saying berger don’t get all technical on me now

Ok, so what’s a berger then?

• ppierce

@Pandamonious said...

Royale with Cheese?

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

I believe it’s French for shepherd.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).