7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15 ) at San Antonio ( -15 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 192

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• BonsackMac78

@osuryanf said...

Lineups set. All aboard the Curry train. Westbrook will get in foul trouble —- you heard it here first.

#BaleeDat

My lineups are set too, with the exception of one reserve I have left that I’ll fill out a few minutes prior to lock. Doing that lineup keeps me from undoing my others with second guesses…..lots of games tonight! Hope I don’t run out of beer!

• tim51278

For GPP sake I faded the GSW game all together. Lots of players that have 50+ upside in the 8-9k range. Balanced lineup is way to go. Nothing worse than a 12 pt dud from Portis or another 4k player. At that you’d need RWB to do 70+ which could happen but 55 is more likely.

• air_runn

Moore, Ellington or Jones FD

• Capone1233

Some nice low priced options tonight. Patty Mills, Canaan/McConnel if Ish out, Gerald Henderson been playing really well lately. Boban a possibility tonight. SF-Snell/McBuckets.

Easy to do a decent stars/scrubs lineup on DK.

• noddy

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

You would be a complete fool to risk stacking even Curry and RWB together, less known trying to do it with KD and/or Dray. Take 1-2 of those players MAX and go from there. Not everyone in this game is going to score 50-70 points. Your better off taking one of the top four guys from this game and building around them.

Right now I have 3 of those 4 on FD and I feel like I only have one punt play in my lineup.

• connysmooth

What do people think about Marvin Williams? Really cheap compared to earlier in the season (I believe) with a good total and a game that I think suits him.

• Tnqscarface

@connysmooth said...

What do people think about Marvin Williams? Really cheap compared to earlier in the season (I believe) with a good total and a game that I think suits him.

if you could afford to pay up more go with ibaka. hell make it rain tonight

• dogplayer

Anyone else feel that Joe Johnson will be hugely rostered and will drop a 10-17 point turd on the floor tonight?

• Sportsfan12

@dogplayer said...

Anyone else feel that Joe Johnson will be hugely rostered tonight and will drop a 10-17 point turd on the floor tonight?

i wish he didnt have a cake matchup so that it was easier to fade him. he still shows flashes and its just him and lopez getting buckets on that team

• WorldWideWes

I’m extremely heavy in Rose and Kobe tonight. I feel like the odds are over 50% one of the two will be injured in the first half.

• connysmooth

cant really afford it.

looking for my pivot from gibson and portis if pau plays.

right now i have sloan and marvin but still looking

• dogplayer

I agree Lopez should eat tonight!

• Tnqscarface

@connysmooth said...

cant really afford it.

looking for my pivot from gibson and portis if pau plays.

right now i have sloan and marvin but still looking

have you tried dijon mustard? lol hes $3500 on FD I have him in some line ups for my stars and scrubs.

• tristanwolf

@WorldWideWes said...

I’m extremely heavy in Rose and Kobe tonight. I feel like the odds are over 50% one of the two will be injured in the first half.

isn’t that a pretty bad matchup for kobe vs SA?

• Anton83

I’m gonna call it now GS vs OKC and LA vs SA going to be close games , wb and kd not going to let it get away might even win and Kobe going to motivate the scrubs to play or he will take over especially with Duncan out

• electrichaz3

Thoughts on shumpert at min price on FD for gpp? Fills up the stat sheet min priced and getting minutes with or without blowout.

Like stacking him and mustard and punting the position for 7k total but with fairly good upside.

• mellofellowsu

@tim51278 said...

For GPP sake I faded the GSW game all together.

Whelp, you’re donating tonight.

• electrichaz3

Also like punting away SG with Moore and waiters at 4k a pop and stauskas Ellington stack for 3800 and 3900. Also have a good helping of David west. 200/lineups 100% exposure to westy curry Lopez/Drummond mix

Gl all!!!

• Mrm2010

Been reading all the opinions on my favorite forum ( this one) and am a bit surprised as to how many people positively know the GS/OKC game is going to be a blow out in GS’s favor but I have not heard what the size of the blow out will be. I am just a rookie but watch a bunch of basketball and I do not see a blowout happening. To me a blowout is what the Spurs did to Dallas, even 20 points is a blow out but a 10 to 15 point game is not a blow out and I see this game being in that area. Seen lots of games where teams came back in just a few minutes from being 15 points down. I will be doing one LU stacking GS and OKC. Right now I have Curry, Westy, Thompson, Green and Kanter plus some other decent options and don’t feel bad about the LU. If vegas is right about the O/U then there should be plenty of points to go around for the studs. The way I figure it is that one Stacked LU can’t hurt, right? Maybe if it goes well I can cash a bit, if not, can’t be any worse than I was last night with Love and Covington in my LU. I will be playing another LU more balanced as well, but if there is a potential game to stack, the GS/OKC seems like a good one if the points hold up. Just my $ 0.02. Love the input here and the best of luck to everyone tonight.

• WorldWideWes

@tristanwolf said...

isn’t that a pretty bad matchup for kobe vs SA?

Maybe, but his price in Yahoo is still so low that I think he’s a value play at worst. His upside is undeniable. I think he’ll sleepwalk to value if he doesn’t get hurt.

• tim51278

I lied. Actually have Waiters to get some of that game. In a GPP I feel that Westbrook could go for 60 but the 4k guys could go 15 pts. Balanced tonight imo is best suited for GPP, cash not so much

• WAREgl

@WorldWideWes said...

Maybe, but his price in Yahoo is still so low that I think he’s a value play at worst. His upside is undeniable. I think he’ll sleepwalk to value if he doesn’t get hurt.

I started playing Yahoo this week since DK was banned in Hawaii, what is considered “value” there? I can’t seem to win anything this week.

• IronMonkey415

Can’t wait to donate more money today.

• GGee87

What position are most people punting at, on FD, for the main slate? Seems like most lineups I have made have the punts at PF.

• roach62

@dogplayer said...

Anyone else feel that Joe Johnson will be hugely rostered and will drop a 10-17 point turd on the floor tonight?

all of you guys saying this stuff about Joe Johnson is laughable…

you guys do realize that he is only $5100 DK and $5300 FD…so even at 17-20 FP hes still just barely below value in a “turd” game…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).