7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 1.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) —- T: 193.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 15 ) at San Antonio ( -15 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 192

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• rjb517

David West and Patty Mills going to make for some great value plays tonight. With the run the Spurs had last night and the 16pt favorite against the lakers struggling down low, look to utilize the lower valued targets with a probable 4-5x pt per dollar margin.

• WorldWideWes

@WAREgl said...

I started playing Yahoo this week since DK was banned in Hawaii, what is considered “value” there? I can’t seem to win anything this week.

A guy who has a 60 point upside and costs $21 ~ 10% of your cap.

And averaged 50 points over the last 3 …

Ya, in my opinion that’s value.

• bignish

I’m fading the GK/OKC game altogether besides maybe Klay and perfectly fine with it. There’s very little profit possibility at where Durant, Russ, Curry and Draymond are currently priced on DraftKings.

Don’t listen to anyone who tells you to throw a random guy from GS/OKC into your lineup just to get “exposure” to the game if you can’t clearly identify a path for that player to reach vaue. Blindly throwing darts at this game just to “get in on the action” is stupid when there are so many other juicy top plays that are better priced in the other games.

• cleslie93

PG13 was heating up last night. I like him tonight…could see him getting back to his November ways if he finds flow with a newer pacers offense

• Scancel

Thoughts on Neto seeing that Burke isn’t playing tonight?

• marino4ever

@WAREgl said...

I started playing Yahoo this week since DK was banned in Hawaii, what is considered “value” there? I can’t seem to win anything this week.

I gad a great sunday and monday and was destroyed all week in yahoo… Value plays were huge busts for me.

On Yahoo, value is calculated different than the normal 5x/6x you see for DK and FD. With yahoo, value is calculated by per dollar spent. Generally, a score of 330 is good enough to take down a GPP. Which means, you need 1.65 points for every dollar spent. 1.65 points per dollar x 200 salary cap = 330 fantasy points.

Kobe, as discussed above, is $21 dollars. 21 × 1.65= 34.65 points (to hit value).

• Wrightime

Ill gladly throw darts with 3 of top 5 players in the nba . In the highest total this year

• Sportsfan12

mahinmi starting- had lavoy allen in.

is this a boban night?? i really dont watch to change the rest of my lu- im yet to boban it!

• ScofieldReturns

ian mahimi back…time to get off the lavoy allen train =(

• Nathan2814

How about Neto. I think he plays tons of minutes against a turnover prone Suns backcourt. Any news on Love yet?

• WAREgl

@marino4ever said...

I gad a great sunday and monday and was destroyed all week in yahoo… Value plays were huge busts for me.

On Yahoo, value is calculated different than the normal 5x/6x you see for DK and FD. With yahoo, value is calculated by per dollar spent. Generally, a score of 330 is good enough to take down a GPP. Which means, you need 1.65 points for every dollar spent. 1.65 points per dollar x 200 salary cap = 330 fantasy points.

Kobe, as discussed above, is $21 dollars. 21 × 1.65= 34.65 points (to hit value).

Thanks for helping. I’ve been building DK LUs based on my DK biases and that’s been kicking my ass. I still can’t find their scoring break down.

• Vitruvian_Man

@Nathan2814 said...

How about Neto. I think he plays tons of minutes against a turnover prone Suns backcourt. Any news on Love yet?

shhh, you have said WAAAY too much.

• mlevin2

Any word on Ish Smith tonight??

• ScofieldReturns

zach lavine/tristan thompson or wayne ellington/taj gibson?

• mellofellowsu

@Vitruvian_Man said...

shhh, you have said WAAAY too much.

No one else is playing Neto tonight. I think your play is safe.

• WorldWideWes

How does Mahinmi’s return affect Myles Turner? Or does it?

• baseballislife93

@ScofieldReturns said...

zach lavine/tristan thompson or wayne ellington/taj gibson?

Lavine and Thompson

• pn3

@WorldWideWes said...

How does Mahinmi’s return affect Myles Turner? Or does it?

i switched to marvin williams for one

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

highest scoring player of the night = Brow

He does best on nights that not a single soul wants to play him.

• JdotBrone

I’ve regretted not playing RWB more often than I’ve regretted playing him. Won’t make the mistake of sitting him in the highest O/U of his career (so far)

• Vitruvian_Man

@mellofellowsu said...

No one else is playing Neto tonight. I think your play is safe.

I mean, on a day where punts are crucial, why would I even think of playing someone who’s averaged 20fpts per game (on DK) over the past 4, for a monster 3400 salary against a mighty and determined Suns defense, all while his backup won’t play.

I mean, thats just ludicrous.

• BonsackMac78

Screw you P-Bev….Big zero

• Fazool

Love is out, fire up TT.

• Bellest

Ish out

• Whacko

Now the injury news is picking up steam, things are looking interesting …

Matthew Dellavedova ruled out Ish Smith as well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler