7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at Atlanta ( -1.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9.5 ) at Detroit ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 221
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at Denver ( -2.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Memphis ( 2.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@nateW said...

Not that I’m complaining, but why is Matt Barnes still under 4000? He has been playable last several games and was big against the Warriors. Or maybe I should just keep quiet on that?

i guess FD is not factoring in his adjustment to there new arena when finalizing prices…:)

• draped

@bigkino217 said...

anyone like teague? dropped 61.8 DK pts last time against OKC.

he played 40 mins (I think it was an OT game), had 6 steals, and no Paul George. I still think he is in a fine spot, but I wouldn’t expect another 60 type game.

• moped_jones

Fun slate tonight. Makes up for yesterday’s 3 game slate. Lots of stars and minimum prices players that can easily hit 7x. Might be a night were 320 barely cashes.

On FD I have Yogi and Marcus Morris in all 3 of my LU’s. I have a nice one with both Brow and Boogie that I am looking forward to playing. I hope I don’t mess with it too much before lock.

On DK Bledsoe, Whiteside, and Jokic are all under-priced. So is Millsap (due to matchup) but at $6900 I’ll take him every day. T.J. McConnell is pretty cheap too ($4900). Nearly had a triple double against the Pistons last time.

• rambotex

@iron_tactics said...

Which C is it gonna be for NY tonight, I wonder

O’q if rose starts; Willy if Jennings starts

• nateW

Damn! Butler is a GTD. I had a nice looking lineup if he was out. Now I can’t risk it if he might be playing tonight.

• rambotex

@draped said...

so just confirming this. you would rather people post about how new arenas make away teams play harder than people saying with someone out another person’s usage goes to x%?

Aren’t you more excited and Play HARDER with more USAGE when you have a new Girlfriend?

• vball23

@nateW said...

Is Yogi Ferrell the next Isaiah Thomas. I don’t believe it. I say he has one bad game and then gets humbled and never recovers.

I doubt he’d go away that easily. My son and he played ball in HS at the same time, so I’ve followed him for a while. I’m a Hoosiers fan and watched most of his college games. His work ethic is very well respected and he has a very good head on his shoulders. He’s been cut by the Nets 2x this year already and kept his head up and kept working hard enough to land something solid with a pro team. I’m pulling for him to blow up.

• draped

@vball23 said...

I doubt he’d go away that easily. My son and he played ball in HS at the same time, so I’ve followed him for a while. I’m a Hoosiers fan and watched most of his college games. His work ethic is very well respected and he has a very good head on his shoulders. He’s been cut by the Nets 2x this year already and kept his head up and kept working hard enough to land something solid with a pro team. I’m pulling for him to blow up.

It’s always nice when hard work pays off. He seems like he could be really valuable to a team as a high energy backup PG.

• krazyju84

watched WAS NO game. Anthony Davis clearly limping around the court, still played full minutes. I assume he will probably play tonight but anything could happen before or during game, already cracked glass is pretty fragile.

• Supersharpie

@gausman7 said...

I think Crawford is a solid cash play, but for GPP I am not sure there is enough upside on this big of a slate. Even when he is hot he is between 25-34 DK points. His ceiling is right at 7x, but 5.5x is much more realistic. While this is a solid return, I think your players under $5,000 are going to need to have 8x-10x potential on a slate like tonight. Again…great cash play option.

He hit 8x yesterday!

• deerosa

@Cooper08 said...

i guess FD is not factoring in his adjustment to there new arena when finalizing prices…:)

Matt Barnes is on that ,” does Matt Barnes have to choke a b*&tch , along with the will I get arrested at the club special/discount “.

• dgballer

@Cooper08 said...

Nice LMAO!!!

• TrustinthePlan

Lakers planning on starting Ingram tonight….interesting.

• Btwill3

What Cavalier are you guys playing tonight in DK?

• hardrocker61

@krazyju84 said...

jamychael green 40.7
    drummond 40.6
    thompson 41.3
    vucevic 33.7
    brook lopez 37.4
    turner 33.2
    chandler 46.4
    jokic 38.8
    jordan 54.2

Centers past nine games against minnesota. Been riding that since I saw a minnesota game and realized how horrible they defend centers, mostly towns defense is horrible on opposing center.

so ur sayin play goatside?

• TnCowboy

@Cooper08 said...

Just remember that was an OT game…

Teague scored 8.5 (DK) points and 3 (DK) assist points in OT. That means he was at 50.3 before OT.
    In 2 games vs OKC last season, he averaged 21.5 pts, 4 rebs and 4.5 assists in 32 minutes (per game).

• wuchild97

Julius Randle too risky?? FD

• JSteele

@TnCowboy said...

Teague scored 8.5 (DK) points and 3 (DK) assist points in OT. That means he was at 50.3 before OT.
    In 2 games vs OKC last season, he averaged 21.5 pts, 4 rebs and 4.5 assists in 32 minutes (per game).

Was he on Indiana last season? Teague is a guy I like to roster but I’m not sure, I like Jrue and Lowry a little more tonight

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@TnCowboy said...

Agree Teague is a good play, was just reminding people it was an OT..

• Supersharpie

Teague/Warren or Russell/Marcus Morris for GPP?

• BUFUu2

@wuchild97 said...

Julius Randle too risky?? FD

yes i think he is that is why i am playing him lol

• IronMonkey415

I’m looking at these 3 guards in one single lineup on DK.

Teague, Yogi and D. Russell
    Teague, Yogi and Jrue

• draped

@TnCowboy said...

it was also without Paul George and he had 6 steals and took 16 shots. and those stats per game from last season don’t add up to many FPs.

I still think he is a fine play, but all the stats seem to be saying to be cautious with expecting another big game.

• tmarohl

@Btwill3 said...

What Cavalier are you guys playing tonight in DK?

None

• draggin49

Sitting here debating if the high dollar guys will be in the winning $4 gpp on dk. Boogie and Russ are in good spots but they only leave you 4400 per each of the remaining 6 spots if you pair them

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).