7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Brooklyn ( 10 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TrustinthePlan

after I put up a dud last night because I didn’t pair the right value guys with the right studs, onto tonight…

Should be a fun slate with the 2 late hammers. Picking the right combo out of those games could be key. Both should be high scoring I would think. Also Harden could be in play and I like Embiid against Washington on a B2B.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

CLE/ORL – Hezonja, Fournier, Augustin (as a punt)

MEM/ATL – Harrison, Brooks, Gasol, Bazemore

MIL/NYK – Kanter, Bledsoe, THJ

BOS/TOR – Kyrie, JVal, DDR

HOU/BKN – CP3, Capela, Carroll, Russell, Green

WSH/PHI – Simmons, Embiid, Morris, Saric, Beal

OKC/GSW – Westbrook, Duant, PG13, Curry

PHX/LAL – Ulis, Warren, Daniels, Len/Chandler (maybe both but more interst in who starts), Jackson, Randle, Hart/Clarkson, KCP

• Nevs32

How about elf?? Like him with hezonja

• Nevs32

Also liking warren and hart at first look

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Nevs32 said...

How about elf?? Like him with hezonja

Hezonja will be chalky. Elf is too inconsistent, but if he gets hot against Lebron (and gets the minutes instead of DJ), that could be a winning GPP score!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Nevs32 said...

Also liking warren and hart at first look

Hart sticks out for me as well this morning. It looks to be a two-stud kinda night with all the value I see this morning.

• DirkDigglerz

YESS! Lebron!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

No Harden, hmm…….interesting. I know two of the last 3 vs Brooklyn have been duds but I think he’s due. Hopefully no blowout, but maybe you’re taking that into effect.

• Nevs32

I agree scripps, two stud night

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@srcripps said...

No Harden, hmm…….interesting. I know two of the last 3 vs Brooklyn have been duds but I think he’s due. Hopefully no blowout, but maybe you’re taking that into effect.

No, I like him as well. I just don’t think he’ll make my builds personally because I’m gonna be on the Curry/Westbrook train tonight!

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

No, I like him as well. I just don’t think he’ll make my builds personally because I’m gonna be on the Curry/Westbrook train tonight!

I hear ya elving188. Certainly looks like a lot of fantasy goodness in that game. I haven’t even thought of a Curry/Westbrook LU, but I just might have to tinker around with that. Thanks!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@srcripps said...

I hear ya elving188. Certainly looks like a lot of fantasy goodness in that game. I haven’t even thought of a Curry/Westbrook LU, but I just might have to tinker around with that. Thanks!

I don’t think I can get both in a LU on DK. But from what I’ve messed around with so far on FD, I can do it. Or even more likely, I’ll stay away from the main slate on FD and play the late only and just play the main on DK.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

I don’t think I can get both in a LU on DK. But from what I’ve messed around with so far on FD, I can do it. Or even more likely, I’ll stay away from the main slate on FD and play the late only and just play the main on DK.

Yeah it certainly is doable on FD. And I actually like the LU I put together with all the value pieces/punts. Like I said earlier, never even thought of those two together, so thank you for that!

• TrustinthePlan

Any love for Adams tonight? He had a 14/12/2 line against them earlier this year. I know at his current price that would barely get 5x, but he seems to be pretty involved in the game plan.

• Ndepompei

Think I’m going Durant/Westbrook tonight

• MrPerfekt7

First glance at this juicy slate

-Harrison, Van Fleet, Hart, Paul
    -Gasol, Jonas Val, Randle, ZaZa, Kanter, Lopez
    -PG-13, JaMychal Green, Brooks

• dreusche

Anyone have any thoughts on stacking the guards in the Suns/Lakers game- Ulis, Jackson, Ingram, Hart?

All should be in line for 30+ minutes in a very uptempo game.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dreusche said...

Anyone have any thoughts on stacking the guards in the Suns/Lakers game- Ulis, Jackson, Ingram, Hart?

All should be in line for 30+ minutes in a very uptempo game.

I got a feeling Clarkson is gonna get a bit of run in this one as well

• TrustinthePlan

@elving188 said...

I got a feeling Clarkson is gonna get a bit of run in this one as well

I worry about that too and that is why I am hesitant about Ingram tonight and would rather take the slight discount on DK and go down to Warren. Warren should chuck up a good number of shots tonight.

• mbunner23

Easy to lock Westbrook in tonight. Just gotta decide who to pair him with. Durant/Curry/Embiid all look nice as well. A lot of value on Orlando/LAL/and Phoenix.

• Srogers96

I like the lakers guard. I’m probably overthinking but I’m thinking someone’s gotta get traded soon. They have so many guards.

• Srogers96

@mbunner23 said...

Easy to lock Westbrook in tonight. Just gotta decide who to pair him with. Durant/Curry/Embiid all look nice as well. A lot of value on Orlando/LAL/and Phoenix.

I’m going RWB and Durant. They’ll always battle it out.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I’ll probably pair him with KD.

Which already seems to be popular.

• MinusEV

@elving188 said...

CLE/ORL – Hezonja, Fournier, Augustin (as a punt)

MEM/ATL – Harrison, Brooks, Gasol, Bazemore

MIL/NYK – Kanter, Bledsoe, THJ

BOS/TOR – Kyrie, JVal, DDR

WSH/PHI – Simmons, Embiid, Morris, Saric, Beal

OKC/GSW – Westbrook, Duant, PG13, Curry

PHX/LAL – Ulis, Warren, Daniels, Len/Chandler (maybe both but more interst in who starts), Jackson, Randle, Hart/Clarkson, KCP

High on : Harrison, Kanter and Bledsoe… not ready to trust THJ yet, he’s lost his Mojo, I might like the Unicorn as a low owned pivot from some of the high priced studs.,,,,Gasol could be another nice pivot off the Big studs

Looking to MEM/ ATL and PHO / LAL for value.

• kps3205s

Anyone look at that 3 ball chucking 7 footer Brook Lopez in his 3 games vs Phoenix this year for DK???

46 DK points on 11/17, 32 on 11/13 and 38.75 on 10/20.

For $5100 I may have to make a donk call and take him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).