7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Brooklyn ( 10 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• biardo6

@draggin49 said...

I think I’m gonna fade ulis in gpp, if he flops it’ll give an edge over a lot of the field .

Same. Ulis is not talented to me. he’s going to get alot of run… but I’m all in on Chriss.

• Brian7479

Phoenix is giving up over 75 FD points in their last 5 to SG’s. Who’s been running SG with KCP?

• sports667

Anyone know why Hezonja is only available as a PG/SG, even in the blurb about him it says he is a PF. Very confusing. Really wish I could use him as a PF tonight.

• callmetouch

GIVE ME ALL THE JOSH HART & by all i mean my 1 $4 lineup

• Brian7479

I can see Kanter going for 20 and 20 tonight

• feekdogg

@thedkexperience said...

For the record, his “good game” versus Embiid was actually him getting 3 fouls in 3 minutes. He ate a bit when they subbed him in against (I think) Amir in the second half but Embiid was toying with Jah and treating him like the bum he is.

I don’t expect much, he’s 3700 on FD, Zeller is gone. I think he might be decent if he gets a little run vs. Nene or Anderson.

• Benf15harp

• frugal

@Brian7479 said...

I can see Kanter going for 20 and 20 tonight

Henson out…imagine Giannis will play some C and the game going smaller. But he almost did it last game.

• Benf15harp

@Numberboy said...

For 500 more on DK you can have Hart or Hezonja instead of Ullis. Both have more points than Ullis has ever scored in their last games. Not to mention Hart gets Ullis Defense which is the worst or second worst in the league and I believe his mins are safer. Just my opinion but Ullis has never been on the winning team on a main slate and Hart has done it 4x since December 1st

This is untrue. Ulis had quite a streak last season scoring over 60 FP at least once.

• draggin49

Is Fournier on a mins limit?? Guy used to play heavy mins , last four games he’s averaged around 27 mins

• Brian7479

Lebron scored 28 FD points last time against Orlando but the time before that he had over 75. This could be a big get right game for him

• callmetouch

Clements did not have possession of the ball

• draggin49

@Brian7479 said...

Lebron scored 28 FD points last time against Orlando but the time before that he had over 75. This could be a big get right game for him

Did he have the ballhog Isaiah Thomas at pg when he dropped 75?

• willdathrill101

@frugal said...

Henson out…imagine Giannis will play some C and the game going smaller. But he almost did it last game.

Where did you see Henson is out?

• frugal

@Benf15harp said...

This is untrue. Ulis had quite a streak last season scoring over 60 FP at least once.

The end of last season when PHO was running a short rotation in a race for the best pick they could get. It was games where he was stealing Warren’s usage and acting the #2 option behind Booker. Ulis should be the 4th option on the floor tonight, but anything can happen…

• frugal

@willdathrill101 said...

Where did you see Henson is out?

https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

MIL game notes.

• Bay101

• frugal

@draggin49 said...

Is Fournier on a mins limit?? Guy used to play heavy mins , last four games he’s averaged around 27 mins

Magic as spliting minutes at the guard spots giving DJ and Mack near equal time.

• feekdogg

@callmetouch said...

Clements did not have possession of the ball

Objection, Your Honor. Not relevant to the current thread.

• BigPod

Knicks went from +1.5 to -1 suddenly

• FunkMac

His last name doesn’t have possession of an S either.

• draggin49

@frugal said...

Magic as spliting minutes at the guard spots giving DJ and Mack near equal time.

Thx for clarifying . I really want to use elf cuz Thomas is worst PG defensively by a mile lol. Just the mins that worry me .
    No Fournier for me .

• MrPerfekt7

@frugal said...

Could Zeller be sneaky if he pass physical?

• zigger77

@Bay101 said...

Any Thon Maker Love?

bluhhhhhhhhhhhh. I do want to see if zeller is playing or not. They said they hoped for him to be available but im not sure if he and vaughn passed their physicals. Because if zeller plays they still have thon and plumlee.

• zigger77

@BigPod said...

Knicks went from +1.5 to -1 suddenly

henson…..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).