7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Brooklyn ( 10 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

Can I interest anybody in some Julius Randle?

• MinusEV

“Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more”!!!

It’s gonna be an interesting night, should be fun making LU’s.

• bucherpsu08

@kps3205s said...

Anyone look at that 3 ball chucking 7 footer Brook Lopez in his 3 games vs Phoenix this year for DK???

46 DK points on 11/17, 32 on 11/13 and 38.75 on 10/20.

For $5100 I may have to make a donk call and take him.

Great play if he plays 25+ minutes. Could end up playing 9 again, so who knows.

• MinusEV

@mbunner23 said...

Can I interest anybody in some Julius Randle?

I think I’d rather pay up a little and get Kanter or go down to Chandler…. There’s even a few guys sub 5k I’m looking at

• timbeebe2

Gonna throw Kuzma in a couple of FD lineups at $4300, just a gut feeling (worked for me with Rondo yesterday at 3% ownership)

• MinusEV

I never play the Pick’em contests, but the $60k Sharpshooter looks good tonight for $3…. Especially with such a Stud heavy slate.

• TrustinthePlan

@bucherpsu08 said...

Great play if he plays 25+ minutes. Could end up playing 9 again, so who knows.

Yep, he is definitely a gpp play, but the history so far this year definitely favors taking a flier on him in a lineup or 2.

I am also looking at Jarrett Allen, with Zeller gone, he should see at least 30+ minutes I would think, unless they plan to split him and Okafor. Did well against Embiid a few games ago and had 2 solid games since then.

• Numberboy

@MinusEV said...

I think I’d rather pay up a little and get Kanter or go down to Chandler…. There’s even a few guys sub 5k I’m looking at

For a few hundred more you can get Jonas with huge upside. He’s getting more playing time and done it against Gasol & Gobert recently so I’m not too concerned about the matchup

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Why do I get the feeling that at least one stud is gonna bust tonight. The trick is to figure out which one.

• Lathum

@TrustinthePlan said...

Yep, he is definitely a gpp play, but the history so far this year definitely favors taking a flier on him in a lineup or 2.

I am also looking at Jarrett Allen, with Zeller gone, he should see at least 30+ minutes I would think, unless they plan to split him and Okafor. Did well against Embiid a few games ago and had 2 solid games since then.

I watch most Nets games, they are in no way splitting him with Okafor. Allen is the man. He got in foul trouble last game so played less in the first half, but he is their guy.

• BUFUu2

anyone looking into josh gray for 3200, Could see some good run tonight

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@srcripps said...

Why do I get the feeling that at least one stud is gonna bust tonight. The trick is to figure out which one.

I think I will go with Harden and hope for the blowout so he doesn’t get there.

• Numberboy

LeBron hasn’t been the same since IT2 came back. He’s averaging 46 fppg with him in the lineup over 13 games & 57 fppg without him. His price hasn’t dropped accordingly. Even though it’s a great matchup LeBron is a full fade for me until that situation resolves itself or that price drops

• TrustinthePlan

Right now I have 5 lineups made with Westy in each one, paired with one other stud, lol. Curry/Harden/Durant/Embiid/LBJ, but I am with srcripps on this that at least one stud is going to bust, and my thinking is Harden or LBJ, so maybe I will double up and play with the value picks.

But for right now, I am studying the value plays and trying to find the right ones, so I don’t make the same mistake as last night.

Also, for some reason Dragan Bender keeps popping up at me, think I may have a few lineups with him even with Chriss back, Chriss may be out of the rotation or at least faded to limited minutes.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Numberboy said...

LeBron hasn’t been the same since IT2 came back. He’s averaging 46 fppg with him in the lineup over 13 games & 57 fppg without him. His price hasn’t dropped accordingly. Even though it’s a great matchup LeBron is a full fade for me until that situation resolves itself or that price drops

Well of course he’s going to average less fppg with IT back. lol He takes up usage. but you’re right he does need a price reduction to better match his production.

• Lathum

The problem with LeBron is he isn’t even a great tournament play because the casual fan will keep clicking his name.

• MinusEV

I think I’ll be fairly underweight vs the field on RWB in GPP’s.

• Tambo722

What is everyone’s opinions on Ulis tonight? I am thinking of locking him in all 20 of my lineups. Should i not lock him? His minutes aren’t there, should that increase with booker out? Or should I just fade him?

• Ace15

I’ll be heavy Ulis tonight, love the spot. Pace Up, no Booker, and I like his matchup with Ennis better than if it was Lonzo. He’ll be part of my core tonight.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Tambo722 said...

What is everyone’s opinions on Ulis tonight? I am thinking of locking him in all 20 of my lineups. Should i not lock him? His minutes aren’t there, should that increase with booker out? Or should I just fade him?

His minutes will or should increase without Booker but also with no Canaan. He should run the point as well so that’s obviously a plus, I’ll have him but not in all my LUs

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@changv15 said...

I’ll be heavy Ulis tonight, love the spot. Pace Up, no Booker, and I like his matchup with Ennis better than if it was Lonzo. He’ll be part of my core tonight.

Ennis hasn’t been playing many minutes so it’s actually a matchup with Hart/Clarkson & KCP should stay at the 2

• gunshow2425

Caris levert is blowout proof right?

• Ace15

@elving188 said...

Ennis hasn’t been playing many minutes so it’s actually a matchup with Hart/Clarkson & KCP should stay at the 2

Now I love me some Hart/Clarkson haha, Thanks!

• Numberboy

@TrustinthePlan said...

Right now I have 5 lineups made with Westy in each one, paired with one other stud, lol. Curry/Harden/Durant/Embiid/LBJ, but I am with srcripps on this that at least one stud is going to bust, and my thinking is Harden or LBJ, so maybe I will double up and play with the value picks.

But for right now, I am studying the value plays and trying to find the right ones, so I don’t make the same mistake as last night.

Also, for some reason Dragan Bender keeps popping up at me, think I may have a few lineups with him even with Chriss back, Chriss may be out of the rotation or at least faded to limited minutes.

I hate playing Bender but for 4k, in a great matchup, and with increased playing time, it is hard to make an argument against him

• Lathum

2 injuries last night cost me between $200-a few thousand.

Had 305 on my main FD lineup with a low owned Olynyk, first in most GPPs was between 325-345.

Had Fox in the late slate and missed the cash line in all lineups by .2.

Just have to tell myself I’m building solid lineups, but man, so frustrating.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).