7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Brooklyn ( 10 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JENSGT

@Renodog said...

Kanter should come in after this timeout….

Anyone else got Brooklyn +10.5 and is sweating right now?

Thanks. My kids bedtime so its hard to keep up

• keephustlincuz

@7klub06 said...

Warren, Grant, Green and Bender

I have 4700 left for a PF.

• dolphinkick182

LeVert concussed, oh you know he done….

• zpa1989

Such bullshit Simmons was a gtd, so I take him out of all my lineups before lock, head to the gym and don’t look at my phone till now only to see Simmons played and dropped 48, which his biggest total of the season despite playing in equally good matchups with Gordon out recently , ugh that is so irritating and tilting!

• SkateFiend

Did anyone predict the nets hanging tough with the Rockets? I wouldn’t have faded them if not for the blowout concerns.

• jhk1987

This Memphis coach is so garbage. He won’t let his guards stay on the floor for more than 5 minutes at a time. No wonder they can’t get into any rhythm.

• LincolnJade1

So done using RotoGrinders recommendations. Everytime I think I’ve got a dope lineup it’s a flop. Several weeks of nothing but losing. Nothing more frustrating then losing over and over dropping $

• LincolnJade1

Harrison a good play tonight my ass..

• LincolnJade1

Gasol spose to be a top 5 center tonight too.. riiighht

• draggin49

I know ownership will be huge on ulis but maybe Jackson is a pivot ??

• ace_face

@draggin49 said...

I know ownership will be huge on ulis but maybe Jackson is a pivot ??

If you want to pivot from Ulis, I’d go Daniels. Is this on DK?

• tmarohl

Hardaway is hurt now.

• bhodgman

C’mon Thon… need more with JVal disappointing…

• roach62

@LincolnJade1 said...

Harrison a good play tonight my ass..

well..at least he salvaged to at least 3x DK..given his shitty coach pulling him, and then not putting him in the game until 3 minutes to play in the 3rd..

couldve been worse..im more pissed off at Green getting shafted on playing time

• nyknick

Anyone playing melo in the late slate?

• ace_face

I hate to see any players get seriously injured. I do miss drafting Beasley though.

• draggin49

@ace_face said...

If you want to pivot from Ulis, I’d go Daniels. Is this on DK?

Yeah this is on dk for late slate . Maybe I just should play Russ @PG spot and put best I can squeeze around him

• roach62

Kanter still in in garbage time…stat padding..yay

• Renodog

@SkateFiend said...

Did anyone predict the nets hanging tough with the Rockets? I wouldn’t have faded them if not for the blowout concerns.

I took them with a bet +10.5, exciting finish for me.

• tom14cat14

Come on the didnt play Dinwiddle the last 5 mins or so and he only needed 1 assist.

• MrPerfekt7

@keephustlincuz said...

I have 4700 left for a PF.

Grant then, I have had him in all my LUs for a minute. If you are a fan of the starter narrative than Bender

• MrPerfekt7

@nyknick said...

Anyone playing melo in the late slate?

All depending on Donovan LU “release” before tip

• depalma13

The Pit of Misery.

When your team has 203 points and than for 15 minutes, as games are being played, your team stays at 203 points and you free fall from the top 100.

Dilly! Dilly!

• bhodgman

OF COURSE Thon finally gets back in and…. no more points. And now done for the game…. fml…

• ace_face

@draggin49 said...

Yeah this is on dk for late slate . Maybe I just should play Russ @PG spot and put best I can squeeze around him

Daniels is only .1k more than Ulis. You could go both. Daniels should see at least 22 minutes. If his shot is falling he will bypass value. I have Jackson in the main.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).