7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Brooklyn ( 10 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GiorgioMichello

Anyone watching the Wizards game? I have Markieff—he went from 20fp to 32fp in like 30 seconds lol…

• Dfspacman

Scared of the late nite hammer

• Dfspacman

@GiorgioMichello said...

Anyone watching the Wizards game? I have Markieff—he went from 20fp to 32fp in like 30 seconds lol…

Steals

• chronoxiong

How on Earth was Selden chalk? I took the last few days off of DFS so I’m out of the blue on why he was over 50% owned in cash. That is unreal for a guy who has been stinking it up since his random big game.

• firemedicpat

@Dfspacman said...

Scared of the late nite hammer

That is where all of the ownership from the mains are. Two high scoring close games.

• SkateFiend

Wow the Cavs scored 9 points in the fourth quarter. Their “starting” lineup without Lebron might be worse than the Clipper’s second unit.

• firemedicpat

@chronoxiong said...

How on Earth was Selden chalk? I took the last few days off of DFS so I’m out of the blue on why he was over 50% owned in cash. That is unreal for a guy who has been stinking it up since his random big game.

DK or FD? That is just bad.

• ace_face

288PMR, let’s go!

• MrPerfekt7

Late night slate
    Went one LU with 4 Lakers 2 Warriors and 2 Thunder, then made another LU with RWB in it of course. Don’t know if I use both LUs 2x or alter them

• firemedicpat

Damn Capela almost got to 6x. I was afraid he would do way more damage.

• firemedicpat

@ace_face said...

288PMR, let’s go!

336 for me :D

• SkateFiend

@chronoxiong said...

He was starting and Tyreke Evans isn’t playing with the team anymore.

Their starting lineup is dirt cheap, but that whole team has been an exception to the “more minutes mean production” rule. They’re terrible. I got a nice run out of Jarrell Martin and Harrison but they look like D league team around Gasol and Green.

• ace_face

@firemedicpat said...

336 for me :D

:-) I wish I had 336 with Mario only getting around 4.7x

• LetsCash

Capelas fantasy pts on DK is wrong, they have 36 and he should have 41.75

18 pts
    11 rebs
    1 stl
    4 blks

• firemedicpat

@LetsCash said...

Capelas fantasy pts on DK is wrong, they have 36 and he should have 41.75

18 pts
    11 rebs p
    1 stl
    4 blks

He has 43.25

• moosedrool

72 off the money line with Curry, RWB, Durant, Melo and Len left. Could be an interesting finish.

• tmarohl

Can we stack the Timberwolves against Cleveland tomorrow, or will the game be over in the first quarter?

• firemedicpat

Pretty surprised Zinger was only 1.9% owned in $88. Shame.

• rob_tn

288 PMR left after j.simmons/mario

• firemedicpat

@moosedrool said...

72 off the money line with Curry, RWB, Durant, Melo and Len left. Could be an interesting finish.

120 off the line with Ingram, Hart, Jackson, RWB, Warren, Chriss, and KCP left.

• draggin49

Is bender a bad idea for a cheap guy with Chriss back ? I think bender is starting

• firemedicpat

@draggin49 said...

Is bender a bad idea for a cheap guy with Chriss back ? I think bender is starting

He won’t see a ton of minutes.

• JENSGT

@ace_face said...

288PMR, let’s go!

I’m at 240 PMR with 81.75 pts 2 of which were 3500 and 4200 plays so I’m ready to rock tonight. Fingers crossed.

• LetsCash

@firemedicpat said...

He has 43.25

How’s that?

18pts = 18.00 fps
    11 rebs x 1.25 = 13.75 fps
    1 stl x 2 = 2.00 fps
    4 blks x 2= 8.00 fps

41.75 fps

• osuryanf

So many blowouts and bad performances. The late night hammer is inevitable unless there’s two more blow outs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).