7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7 ) at Orlando ( 7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Brooklyn ( 10 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 10 ) at Golden State ( -10 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Huh…H2H numbers over the last couple season look rather interesting.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Paul+George&player_id1_select=Paul+George&player_id1=georgpa01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Kevin+Durant&player_id2_select=Kevin+Durant&player_id2=duranke01&idx=players

Nice work frugal!! Great stuff!

• DC2380

As a wizards fan, I would not be mad – http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22346638/washington-wizards-engaged-trade-talks-involving-marcin-gortat

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

eh this pick em i’m having a hard time with lol i keep wanting to enter more and more

• mbunner23

Anybody else been struggling the last few weeks with DFS? Started off NBA on a tear but I’ve been in a hole lately.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody else been struggling the last few weeks with DFS? Started off NBA on a tear but I’ve been in a hole lately.

I had a good week the week before last. terrible last week. found myself again with NFL..and cashed 1/4 last night on NBA..hoping to turn it around tonight and have a good week

• gaelicgirl

Even in a juicy matchup, $11.8k for RWB gives me pause (for the main slate on FD). If I knew GS was going to allow 58.2% shooting and 50% shooting from 3-pt range (like they did vs UTA) or commit 25 TOs (like they did vs SAC), I’d be all over him. After three pretty awful performances on the road I expect GS to show up with more focus and less sloppy play at home tonight. If they play up to their defensive potential OKC shouldn’t be able to score 110 on them.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I finished January very strong, making profit no matter what game I played in (I’m a single LU player to begin with). So far in February, haven’t won a damn thing, not even in cash games/50/50’s. I’m thinking my process is still good, just chalking it up to variance, but it seems that maybe most of the high-usage players are hitting the “before All-Star Break” wall.

• MrPerfekt7

@elving188 said...

eh this pick em i’m having a hard time with lol i keep wanting to enter more and more

Lol don’t do it

• GGee87

@timbeebe2 said...

Gonna throw Kuzma in a couple of FD lineups at $4300, just a gut feeling (worked for me with Rondo yesterday at 3% ownership)

It seems like they are only playing the guys they plan on trading. Everybody else is kind of wasting away on the bench and trying not to get injured or something. Ive rolled Kuz out there alot lately and have been getting diminishing returns. Go with your gut… but id like to know exactly whats going on with him and Nance particularly.

• MrPerfekt7

@gaelicgirl said...

Even in a juicy matchup, $11.8k for RWB gives me pause (for the main slate on FD). If I knew GS was going to allow 58.2% shooting and 50% shooting from 3-pt range (like they did vs UTA) or commit 25 TOs (like they did vs SAC), I’d be all over him. After three pretty awful performances on the road I expect GS to show up with more focus and less sloppy play at home tonight. If they play up to their defensive potential OKC shouldn’t be able to score 110 on them.

What if OKC try and score 139+ on them 🤷‍♂️

• MrPerfekt7

@mbunner23 said...

Been in a slump for a good minute, would just basically cash to either break even or make a few extra dollars. These past two weeks with all the trades and long term injuries etc have been a turning point. Been targeting the $3 entry DK contests and single entries

• deerosa

Kuz has offically hit the rookie wall.

• noheartanthony

Are Bandwagon and dekheads the same player? If one takes one of my H2Hs the other always does as well immediately.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

• TrustinthePlan

@srcripps said...

I finished January very strong, making profit no matter what game I played in (I’m a single LU player to begin with). So far in February, haven’t won a damn thing, not even in cash games/50/50’s. I’m thinking my process is still good, just chalking it up to variance, but it seems that maybe most of the high-usage players are hitting the “before All-Star Break” wall.

Yeah I was up and down in January and so far haven’t won much. I play 4-5 lineups a night usually. Play all the lineups in the quarter arcade on DK, then pick the lineup I like the most for cash or make a new lineup for cash and put it into a 2 or 5 dollar single entry cash game. So far in February, haven’t hardly won anything, mostly because haven’t paired the right value guys with the right studs every night. Seems that the last week or 2 have been about that and even when I try to go balanced I am picking the wrong guys. Hoping for a turnaround soon. Definitely spending more time on research this week.

• GGee87

@TrustinthePlan said...

Right now I have 5 lineups made with Westy in each one, paired with one other stud, lol. Curry/Harden/Durant/Embiid/LBJ, but I am with srcripps on this that at least one stud is going to bust, and my thinking is Harden or LBJ, so maybe I will double up and play with the value picks.

But for right now, I am studying the value plays and trying to find the right ones, so I don’t make the same mistake as last night.

Also, for some reason Dragan Bender keeps popping up at me, think I may have a few lineups with him even with Chriss back, Chriss may be out of the rotation or at least faded to limited minutes.

Most people are paying down at PF so i expect him to be a popular value play today. Hes in the first 2 lineups ive made so far. Although that is very fluid. Debating on taking Durant out and going down and upgrading elsewhere. I know he and Russ are going to want to battle it out… but I dont want to be too heavy. The field will be all over that pairing. May look at differentiating at PF and SG and paying up at those spots instead.

• MinusEV

@elving188 said...

I reserved just 2 entries, but haven’t looked at it yet. Hoping by the time I do my research for the main slate I’ll known who i’ll want….or I might just fade most of my main slate picks as a hedge… tough slate.

• gaelicgirl

@7klub06 said...

What if OKC try and score 139+ on them 🤷‍♂️

I hope they do try!

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

My last crushing night was the Harden 103 burger as I had him in 18 out of 20 lineups. Along with a bunch of 50 spots from Rubio.

Since then, I’ve been off a bit. Hitting on some ancillary pieces, yet missing on the studs. Yesterday, l had AD in 18 of 20, and only managed to cash 4 out of 20 lineups. For me as I’ve posted often, I make my plays, sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. I still feel AD was a strong play considering no Cousins, the fact the Jazz play a lot faster now (as evidenced by the total, which also climbed 3 points during the day as well), and have been destroyed by every capable center over the past 5 or 6 games, and he was low owned too. Just didn’t work out.

It happens man, I’ll just keep doing me, and hope I get the ship righted soon enough.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@TrustinthePlan said...

Yeah I was up and down in January and so far haven’t won much. I play 4-5 lineups a night usually. Play all the lineups in the quarter arcade on DK, then pick the lineup I like the most for cash or make a new lineup for cash and put it into a 2 or 5 dollar single entry cash game. So far in February, haven’t hardly won anything, mostly because haven’t paired the right value guys with the right studs every night. Seems that the last week or 2 have been about that and even when I try to go balanced I am picking the wrong guys. Hoping for a turnaround soon. Definitely spending more time on research this week.

Yeah I hear ya there, pretty much the same problem this week for me. I even got last place in a single entry GPP this week……that’s hard to do!

• osuryanf

Finally a profitable night last night even with 3 of my 6 lineups bubbling the money on FD.

Not sure who I “love” tonight. Looks like a stars and scrubs night, but there’s also plenty of good mid-priced guys as well. Might be a balanced approach night that ships it all, but man that GS/OKC game is so juicy.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

My last crushing night was the Harden 103 burger as I had him in 18 out of 20 lineups. Along with a bunch of 50 spots from Rubio.

Since then, I’ve been off a bit. Hitting on some ancillary pieces, yet missing on the studs. Yesterday, l had AD in 18 of 20, and only managed to cash 4 out of 20 lineups. For me as I’ve posted often, I make my plays, sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. I still feel AD was a strong play considering no Cousins, the fact the Jazz play a lot faster now (as evidenced by the total, which also climbed 3 points during the day as well), and have been destroyed by every capable center over the past 5 or 6 games, and he was low owned too. Just didn’t work out.

It happens man, I’ll just keep doing me, and hope I get the ship righted soon enough.

Ha, I had Harden on FD that night….and still didn’t cash.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

I just really hope Ulis doesn’t bust tonight. I’m hoping for at least 25.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

I just really hope Ulis doesn’t bust tonight. I’m hoping for at least 25.

I’m not even touching him, he doesn’t make my final cut…..not even in the late slate. Just a feeling, but I’ve been having a bad week elving188, so he’s probably go for 35 tonight!

• timbeebe2

@DC2380 said...

As a wizards fan, I would not be mad – http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22346638/washington-wizards-engaged-trade-talks-involving-marcin-gortat

Saw this earlier, sprinkled some Mahimi at $3500 on FD in my lineups lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).