• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14 ) at Utah ( -14 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• squidkill

@zpa1989 said...

i guess we really have to tread lightly around the trade deadline guys

its one thing if there was a rumor floating around about certain guys being traded, and maybe you want to be cautious with exposure….i get that totally, and if you play them and they get dealt, well, tough luck. it is what it is.

but if we literally had no word of these trades prior, it makes it very risky on a night to night basis to make lineups. maybe there were rumors about these trades and i just didn’t see them? i check BBM and roto everyday plus labs, and saw nothing that involved any of the players who were dealt tonight.

• damionismyname

Plumlee picks up his 4th 20 seconds into the 3rd. smh

• Ree4erMadness

@mambaland said...

dj wilson 32pct…never thought of him…probably never will

Because Milwaukee was like a 1000 point favorite and it got even worse with the Porter news. Anybody playing at least 10 lineups should put him in at least one. I know I did.

• monarch

So many players going nuts

• Sportsfan100

@zpa1989 said...

i guess we really have to tread lightly around the trade deadline guys

its one thing if there was a rumor floating around about certain guys being traded, and maybe you want to be cautious with exposure….i get that totally, and if you play them and they get dealt, well, tough luck. it is what it is.

but if we literally had no word of these trades prior, it makes it very risky on a night to night basis to make lineups. maybe there were rumors about these trades and i just didn’t see them? i check BBM and roto everyday plus labs, and saw nothing that involved any of the players who were dealt tonight.

Definitely some surprises, but with the trade deadline tomorrow at 3, this is by far the most active trade day of the season. There was increased risk playing today and we all took that chance. Things will settle down tomorrow.
    The next challenge will be figuring out the impact of the traded players on their new teams and how it’ll affect everybody else.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

JFC…. have LaVine, Markanen, Jokic, Plumgod and Doncic going and I had to sneak Selden in that lineup of course…. smh

• mtdurham

@Wynter12 said...

Anyone here play Carroll?

i looked at him… honestly he’s a guy i like to find excuses to play… but like panda mentioned they have a LOT of bodies and crabbe returning.. and denver is a terrible matchup usually… and value was everywhere tonight…

if i had played him it would have been solely a “everyone is playing this chalk so let me try to hit yahtzee here”

sucks because i love me some RUN DMC

• mr_papageorgio

I didn’t play Harden but I’m at the game watching him warm up and his shot looks on. 80 burger incoming!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

So many players going nuts

Yeah, this is one of those nights where when you look at your line ups, you’re feeling good. Everything is fire. You’re thinking you’re about to have a good night. Then you start looking at what’s around you and your mood completely changes.

• mtdurham

@BobbyTheBrain said...

Okafor killing me

okafor was a super sketchy play with randle returning.

Im like 40% okafor. It was closer to 70% before my buddy reminded me randle was coming back and he thought it was a terrible play.

i was gonna drop him to like 20% but i was scrambling hard with the late traades….

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, this is one of those nights where when you look at your line ups, you’re feeling good. Everything is fire. You’re thinking you’re about to have a good night. Then you start looking at what’s around you and your mood completely changes.

That has been my week…lol

• Ace15

My god wash lol….

• apatojay

@Pandamonious said...

In my experience the best lineups are the ugliest – and vice versa.

• apatojay

Anyone have any thoughts on Spurs plays tonight? I’m thinking dante Cunningham could have a game. Who is blowout proof on the dubs since Spurs are lying down for them.

• mtdurham

@mr_papageorgio said...

I didn’t play Harden but I’m at the game watching him warm up and his shot looks on. 80 burger incoming!

i think it’s considered a felony in 8 states to go to a game and not play James Harden in your lineup.

It’s at least a Class A misdemeanor in all 48 contiguous states.

I’ve never played draftkings in Alaska

• Benf15harp

@scott33 said...

Okafor’s been out there 12 minutes & has zero periphs

Don’t mess with ROLO

• JSteele

@apatojay said...

Anyone have any thoughts on Spurs plays tonight? I’m thinking dante Cunningham could have a game. Who is blowout proof on the dubs since Spurs are lying down for them.

Kevon Looney will probably get some extra run in this case. Cousins is limited to 25 minutes still but he’ll probably play 25 no matter what happens.

• JSteele

I’m sort of chasing, but I’m looking forward to this Jordan McRae garbage time thats incoming

• mr_papageorgio

@mtdurham said...

i think it’s considered a felony in 8 states to go to a game and not play James Harden in your lineup.

It’s at least a Class A misdemeanor in all 48 contiguous states.

I’ve never played draftkings in Alaska

Lol I did play Fox and WCS. Decided to be part of the home crowd since I don’t have a team I actually root for. That said I’d love to watch Harden go nuts in person.

• emnj69

never in a million years did I think Oak not wilson would be my drop I know Randle is back but Chicago is terrible vs bigs

• JSteele

@mr_papageorgio said...

Lol I did play Fox and WCS. Decided to be part of the home crowd since I don’t have a team I actually root for. That said I’d love to watch Harden go nuts in person.

Didn’t you just say you are at the game? He will go nuts don’t worry

• JSteele

Did anyone know John Jenkins was on Washington? That guy was a DFS stud for a few games one year

• superjon

Houston sure got a lot of guards in the trade. Shump, Baldwin, and Stauskus.

Anyone think they plan on limiting Harden’s minutes a bit in the 2nd half of the season in order to keep him fresh for the playoffs?

• dogplayer

WTF Jokic asleep in the 3rd quarter.

• Ree4erMadness

@Wynter12 said...

Anyone here play Carroll?

I did. Soon as I saw plum was starting I put Carroll in one and I always play some Plumdog every night until theyraise his price. They’re bad matchups for each other.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.