• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 11.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -11.5 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 14 ) at Utah ( -14 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

95% where Iā€™m at

I went 100% Plumlee and 43% Jokic.

• Wynter12

Nice. Dunn coming through.

• terlingua

Barnes traded, he’s playing! To Sac.

Randolph to Dallas. J. Jackson to Dallas.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

I hear ya Pan.. was no guarantee Plumlee would hit 28-32 @ 4400.. BKN loves playing small also. Liked better lesser owned plays. Jokic is high at 10400. Blowout risk also in that game. I like other plays.

138 PT Explosion for MILW. Wow. Still 6 minutes left. Crazy. Squashes the chalks? Think so

• scott33

Ugh I should’ve played a super low owned Bjelica in the late slate

• mtdurham

imagine if you were in 1st with harry barnes and he gets traded IN GAME! Hahhaha

Plumlee was 46% GPP.. not 96% fellas. Jesus. I felt a dud. F Plum Dawg. Lol

Wanted Bjelica too yeah. Couldn’t do it. Went Gordon and J Jackson. Who was just traded to DAL. Lol

• mr_papageorgio

WCS getting some good cardio in tonight…on pace for the elusive zero burger

• zpa1989

loving the bledsoe 50 burger. the model loved him and i forced myself to do it. i never play him unless someone is out. im glad i did. sort of a lucky play but i will take it.

Gonna be a GILES night. Fo Sho!

• Dolphins2016

really torn do i go forbes or patty?

• damionismyname

Willie Caulie Stein has to be the worst center in the league. wow. 2nd night this week he’s put up a 0 in the first quarter.

• jess701

@866 said...

Wanted Bjelica too yeah. Couldn’t do it. Went Gordon and J Jackson. Who was just traded to DAL. Lol

w

• zpa1989

i really need chris paul to wake up here. there’s still time. even low 40’s would be good for him.

• chansing

Stein
    For
    Real how is that possible 0
    In the 1 st quarter

• mr_papageorgio

@chansing said...

Stein
    For
    In the 1 st quarter

He got subbed out kinda early. I’m worried about a trade. He looked like he was just going through the motions out there.

• damionismyname

@chansing said...

Stein
    For
    In the 1 st quarter

check his last game. same sh*t and I played him again….lol

• Dolphins2016

@zpa1989 said...

i really need chris paul to wake up here. there’s still time. even low 40’s would be good for him.

i played him too, looks like he won’t top 30

• zpa1989

CP3 making me real nervous. at least i have bjelica in that lineup. i played him for the designated lowscore drop on FD and here he is smashing. got lucky. has more than paul does so far lol.

hoping doncic would do more in this 4th Q.

It’s Giles-Mania!
    CMon G S! MY Low Owned G S Stacks!! Need S A to show up.

• terlingua

@terlingua said...

Barnes traded, he’s playing! To Sac.

Randolph to Dallas. J. Jackson to Dallas.

Players seeing teammates traded off the floor during a game. Honestly there’s something wrong with this.

• yisman

If Gasol doesn’t get 15+ minutes off the bench I’m going to lose a lot of money. I was hoping he’d start.

• falconboy67

What happened to Favors second half 0 mins

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).