• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

Welp Back at losing more money today smh. Thinking 2 studs and 2 low priced players with high ceilings is the way to start

• superjon

First look, really liking Terrence Ross

• FantasySultan

Where can I find my net winnings/losses for the calendar year on Fanduel?

• MoccasinMusic

I’m liking Ben Simmons after calling his team soft. Tmarhol is this a Khris Middleton Game?

• got9forya

@FantasySultan said...

Where can I find my net winnings/losses for the calendar year on Fanduel?

The only way I know how to do it is to go through your history and calculate every thing up. wish their was another way

• FantasySultan

@got9forya said...

The only way I know how to do it is to go through your history and calculate every thing up. wish their was another way

There has to be a more sensible way.

• superjon

Is Lavine a good play?

He currently has a higher floor and ceiling than Harden on RG’s projections.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@FantasySultan said...

Unless you track it yourself every day, this is the only way to go about it I believe. Really antiquated, but I don’t think they want to make it easy to see how much money the average player loses.

• Ace15

I am never playing KAT again. Idgaf if he drops 90, I’m never chasing that BS.

• tmarohl

@MoccasinMusic said...

I’m liking Ben Simmons after calling his team soft. Tmarhol is this a Khris Middleton Game?

Typically in Sixers Bucks games, it is Embiid and Giannis. On Christmas it was just Embiid however.

• tmarohl

@FantasySultan said...

Download you entry history into an excel spreadsheet and total up wins and losses.

• FantasySultan

Thanks

• kdsdawg

@tmarohl said...

Typically in Sixers Bucks games, it is Embiid and Giannis. On Christmas it was just Embiid however.

Simmons had 57 on FD on Christmas Day

• kdsdawg

so with Capela gone, the Rockets are going to run Tucker at the 5. What will the Lakers do? Howard or McGee playable?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

A special trade day edition of the NBA blog.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-today-special-trade-deadline-edition-3292555

• Ace15

Getting back on the Dame Train, He’s safe for 60 especially against SA. Do i want Embiid or Giannis, that is the question.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Potential trade ramifications for the day:

It’s safe to figure Marcus Morris won’t be a Knick in a few hours. Considering the Lakers are one of the favorites to get him, and they’re also looking for a PG upgrade their roster could be different. Teams have also been calling about Caruso.

It’s a long shot, but Nuggets want Jrue and have pieces.

SAS is open to moving Gay, DDR, and LMA today, but supposedly have too high of an asking price. Also are open to trying to upgrade their roster.

Houston still wants a C and will probably move at least 1 player to make it happen.

• kahlilgedin

The exposures yesterday killed it …minus the 49% Culver.

Check out today’s exposure and let me know what you think

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-little-engine-that-could-february-6th-2020-3292552

• mbunner23

Should be a fun day, trade deadline will make things interesting I hope. I bet you see the Lakers play small tonight with AD at the 5 and Kuz starting if he’s not traded.

• queensfinest

AD and dejonte murray or lebron and rondo??

• FantasySultan

everyone with same optimal lineup tonight. what fun it will be :(

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Should be a fun day, trade deadline will make things interesting I hope. I bet you see the Lakers play small tonight with AD at the 5 and Kuz starting if he’s not traded.

My gut says Kuzma won’t be a Laker tonight. That or the Lakers are completely delusional, which is possible. You don’t call around asking about guys like Dinwiddie and Schroder unless you’re open to moving him. What else do they have to offer?

• FantasySultan

or there wont be any moves today :)

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

My gut says Kuzma won’t be a Laker tonight. That or the Lakers are completely delusional, which is possible. You don’t call around asking about guys like Dinwiddie and Schroder unless you’re open to moving him. What else do they have to offer?

Looks like a lot of teams are also interested in Caruso for what it’s worth. I could see Kuz/Caruso being a package deal somewhere.

• frugal

First look:

AD is going to destroy whatever small HOU tries to put on him though Lakers could blow this one out.
    Lavine/Zion should be a nice fantasy pairing. I think this is the Zion breakout game.
    Dame going to Dame.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).