• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RWilder

My guy tells me this is a night to punt the C position. What do you guys think?

Puddles and Portis seem to be what I’m leaning too. Is McGee viable abasing the Rockets?

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Crazy how fast his rise and fall has been. Keep thinking we will see Boston I.T. but just isnt gonna happen is it

That’s why I bag on people who only score, even if it’s a lot/well— IT has always been able to do that and not a lot else. When you give someone the keys to the offense and let them shoot 20 times a game, most talented scorers will go nuts. Those guys aren’t valuable unless they do a couple other things, which he doesn’t. IT was super fun to root for in sacramento and boston, but objectively not that good. His one season was magical, and he seems like an OK dude (although his hoops mentality is garbage), but he’s not great.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Pistons are working on a buyout for Reggie?

Andre Drummond
    @AndreDrummond
    If there’s one thing I learned about the NBA, there’s no friends or loyalty. I’ve given my heart and soul to the Pistons , and to be have this happen with no heads up makes me realize even more that this is just a business! I love you Detroit…

What a tool. Drummond had no heads up? Even though there’s been rumors for over a month?

They probably just didnt tell him deal was done. Probably found out the same time as everyone else. I dont see how everyone else knew he was on trade block but him

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Damn, Clippers waiving IT.

Man, every time I see IT being moved (or in this case dropped), I can’t help but think how close he was to a potential big contract if it wasn’t for an injury. I never thought he was worth a huge contract, even during his best run with the Celtics, but somebody would have paid him back then. Now he can’t stay on a roster for a full season.

• queensfinest

sotaransky tonight???

• frugal

@RWilder said...

Well does RWB play? Sounds iffy. I love AD, but AD can’t grab all the rebounds, or maybe he can. LOL.

I just don’t think Howard plays much at all. McGee might eat, but will the Lakers counter the small ball with small ball of their own? Need to figure out the game theory.

I think AD could easily go 20/10 in the 1st half tonight, maybe in the 1st quarter…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@RWilder said...

Well does RWB play? Sounds iffy. I love AD, but AD can’t grab all the rebounds, or maybe he can. LOL.

I just don’t think Howard plays much at all. McGee might eat, but will the Lakers counter the small ball with small ball of their own? Need to figure out the game theory.

I doubt they need to counter but if they do it will still be a min. of 30 mins of Howard/McGee out there. If I was the Lakers I would just stay big and beat the hell out of Tucker and punish the paint all night long. But I may still be bitter over Hartenstein chalk night lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Crazy how fast his rise and fall has been. Keep thinking we will see Boston I.T. but just isnt gonna happen is it

Yeah, well I assumed he’d have been kept for depth, since they moved Walton and I thought Robinson. I guess not.

• Troymeetsworld

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Hey guys not sure anyone has talked about it, but LMA is not in the draftkings player pool or am I missing something?? Nevermind I am a dummy and already had him in my build from last night lol..

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Troymeetsworld said...

Hey guys not sure anyone has talked about it, but LMA is not in the draftkings player pool or am I missing something??

Have you been drinking? He’s in there.

• feekdogg

@Troymeetsworld said...

Hey guys not sure anyone has talked about it, but LMA is not in the draftkings player pool or am I missing something??

6500 PF/C

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Troymeetsworld said...

He is there for me. $6500 PF/C

• tmarohl

@Troymeetsworld said...

You are missing it. Priced at 6500 and listed as PF/C

• Wooden_Bones

@Troymeetsworld said...

Well, he’s in one of my lineups, so he must be in there somewhere.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Troymeetsworld said...

Hey guys not sure anyone has talked about it, but LMA is not in the draftkings player pool or am I missing something?? Nevermind I am a dummy and already had him in my build from last night lol..

Lol and we are all to fast to respond to you before you can edit. I’ve done that before or several times really

• Wooden_Bones

@sochoice said...

Have you been drinking? He’s in there.

I have, which is probably why I landed on him.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Wooden_Bones said...

I have, which is probably why I landed on him.

Love it

• RWilder

Whats your take on NO/CHI? Kornet at the center pulls Favors away from the hoop, so it’s going to limit Favors rebounding ability, right? Favors theoretically should eat against CHI and get like 20 rebounds, but people on here touted him last game saying he was going to eat and he killed everyones LU. I know you want bigs against CHI for rebounding opportunities and with Zion in, it limits Ingrams rebounds. Is this the day that Zion is in the pain with Thad or do NO switch on D and put Zion out on Kornet past the 3 point line and keep Favors on Thad in the paint.

Trying to figure out the last piece to the PF slot is going to be the key tonight. If you lock AD in you need to nail the last one, do you pay up for Zion, LMA, mid tier Favors, Young, Tucker or down to Kornet, Kuzma?

• RWilder

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, well I assumed he’d have been kept for depth, since they moved Walton and I thought Robinson. I guess not.

Signing Collison

• BBWC_10

@RWilder said...

I would think twice about Laker centers. They don’t need to have a big man on the floor besides AD. I’m thinking this is more of a Kuzma game than MCgee or Howard.

• RipCityRings

How many times has AD been in a smash spot this year and actually paid off? I agree that on paper he should be unstoppable vs Houston, but I can’t remember the last time he was in a winning lineup. If Westbrook plays maybe they both go off, but this game should be over in 3 quarters if not.

• Wooden_Bones

@BBWC_10 said...

I would think twice about Laker centers. They don’t need to have a big man on the floor besides AD. I’m thinking this is more of a Kuzma game than MCgee or Howard.

I can get behind this. I think Kuzma is a great play.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RWilder said...

Signing Collison

Is this official? Lakers want him too.

• RWilder

@Pandamonious said...

Is this official? Lakers want him too.

Not official.

• RWilder

Rip City.

You think LMA comes back and drops a 50 burger on our Blazers? Can’t get off about 4 Spurs. LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).