• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

Bullock viable? I got sick typing that.

• Wooden_Bones

All of you taking Zion, what is making you take him over Ingram? Ingram is $100 less, has scored more fpts in all but two games they’ve played together (and one was only .50 fpts more), and has the higher usage rate. I feel people are just expecting Zion to have a “break out game” in these match ups and Ingram gets overlooked. This is on DK.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Sort of, kind of, if Barrett is out.

• RipCityRings

@RWilder said...

Rip City.

You think LMA comes back and drops a 50 burger on our Blazers? Can’t get off about 4 Spurs. LOL

Something is not right in LMA world. Age, chemistry issues, motivation… hard to say, but there’s a legitimate reason his price has dropped so much. In theory this makes him a great GPP play, but I probably wouldn’t roster him unless I was playing 10+ lineups.

I’ll have a lot of Dame and Ariza and a little DDR, Murray and Poeltl. My core is basically Dame/Zion/Kuzma at this point.

• captainwacky

@Wooden_Bones said...

All of you taking Zion, what is making you take him over Ingram? Ingram is $100 less, has scored more fpts in all but two games they’ve played together (and one was only .50 fpts more), and has the higher usage rate. I feel people are just expecting Zion to have a “break out game” in these match ups and Ingram gets overlooked. This is on DK.

I like them both, but the bulls specifically have no one who can contend with Zion. I’ve still got more ingram thus far, but I’m talking myself into Zion.

• bdf

@tmarohl said...

They gave me 24000 as I have had no notifications for over a month of the free rolls.

What’s the deal? I haven’t got any free rolls in a month or two.

• RipCityRings

@Wooden_Bones said...

Zion shot 5-19 vs the Bucks and still went 5x, if a few more of those drop he’s cruising to 40-50+. No minutes limit tonight, CHI front court depleted, it’s the perfect recipe.

That being said, I’ll have several shares of Ingram as well.

• RWilder

@captainwacky said...

I like them both, but the bulls specifically have no one who can contend with Zion. I’ve still got more ingram thus far, but I’m talking myself into Zion.

yeah. I was off Zion, as I feel like he has demonstrated a ceiling of just under 40 points. I just don’t see him getting 50+. But this is the Bulls and their interior is a mess. But Zion doesn’t really play in the interior. I don’t know, I might pick up a few shares. But when LMA is 900 cheaper and has higher upside, it makes me want to go there for a mid tier guy or even Gordon who is 1300 cheaper and IMO will produce the same amount of points.

See now I talked myself out of Zion. LOL

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@bdf said...

What’s the deal? I haven’t got any free rolls in a month or two.

I’m guessing something is wrong with their player notification process. I did not get a notification but just stumbled across it. 17/83 for $250 LOL. Was nice, but surely wasted a good opportunity for a larger free money payout

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

How many times has AD been in a smash spot this year and actually paid off? I agree that on paper he should be unstoppable vs Houston, but I can’t remember the last time he was in a winning lineup. If Westbrook plays maybe they both go off, but this game should be over in 3 quarters if not.

I have to imagine the 79 vs POR on 1/31 who is equally bad vs PF won some people money.

• Wooden_Bones

@RipCityRings said...

Zion shot 5-19 vs the Bucks and still went 5x, if a few more of those drop he’s cruising to 40-50+. No minutes limit tonight, CHI front court depleted, it’s the perfect recipe.

That being said, I’ll have several shares of Ingram as well.

I’m not debating if Zion is a good play or not, because I think he is. I’m questioning why people might like him over Ingram. Or maybe people are taking both in a lineup, even though they poorly correlate?

• BerkeleyBoss

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m guessing something is wrong with their player notification process. I did not get a notification but just stumbled across it. 17/83 for $250 LOL. Was nice, but surely wasted a good opportunity for a larger free money payout

So jealous! And it was on a night where I smashed…the lineup I would’ve put in put up 391.2 =(

• RipCityRings

@frugal said...

I have to imagine the 79 vs POR on 1/31 who is equally bad vs PF won some people money.

My concern is that he’s gone under 3x as many times as he’s gone over 5x his current salary in the past 10 games and struggled in prime matchups vs the Spurs, Nets and Knicks. Hard to roster a 9.7K guy with that much variance.

• bdf

@frugal said...

So you’re talking us into LMA or AD? Lol

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

So jealous! And it was on a night where I smashed…the lineup I would’ve put in put up 391.2 =(

That would have been good for a T4 and $750…they sent you $10? lmao BUMMER

• BerkeleyBoss

@Sleazygreazy said...

That would have been good for a T4 and $750…they sent you $10? lmao BUMMER

They sent me 12,000 FDP, which isn’t even enough to enter the $7.77 lol

• RipCityRings

@bdf said...

So you’re talking us into LMA or AD? Lol

Giving up big games is definitely Portland’s bread and butter this year, but I’d imagine our lumbering front court will do better vs Oldridge than anyone with legit athleticism.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Russell Westbrook will play Thursday, rest Friday. https://t.co/d0w2hJLIDz

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

My concern is that he’s gone under 3x as many times as he’s gone over 5x his current salary in the past 10 games and struggled in prime matchups vs the Spurs, Nets and Knicks. Hard to roster a 9.7K guy with that much variance.

Yours and my DvP rankings are not aligned as the teams you mentioned are in no way prime matchups vs PF. POR is #1 and AD smashed. HOU is #6 on the season however has recently decided rim protection is optional and is 4th in pace. Seems like a near perfect scenario, but of course a blowout or injury is always a risk.

• Yeoman

@mbunner23 said...

Probably not as sick as I was when I clicked him.

• FantasySultan

Ouch Westbrook in

• RWilder

@theIrrigator said...

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Nice.

Now I don’t feel the need to play Harden.

• bdf

@BerkeleyBoss said...

They sent me 12,000 FDP, which isn’t even enough to enter the $7.77 lol

Shit. I probably would have been 5 or 6 w/ 387.6

• RWilder

This makes AD and absolute lock now right? I mean there will be no blowout with Westy in. I was already 100% fading Harden and the Rockets, now it makes the fade even more concrete for me. Better places to spend up then Harden and Westy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).