• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

But geez, now no one will play Harden and he still probably has the highest ceiling on a small slate.

• RipCityRings

@frugal said...

Yours and my DvP rankings are not aligned as the teams you mentioned are in no way prime matchups vs PF. POR is #1 and AD smashed. HOU is #6 on the season however has recently decided rim protection is optional and is 4th in pace. Seems like a near perfect scenario, but of course a blowout or injury is always a risk.

Fair enough. I tend to stick to the last month for DVP, in which Houston is currently #1, the Spurs #2, and NY #6. That’s just PF DVP, so not necessarily accurate with AD playing a fair amount of C. Nonetheless, when I’m rostering 10Kish guys I prefer not to see 30% of their recent game logs under 30 FPS.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

The play seems to play Bulls value and studs of choice…. I have a tough time trusting that play. I don’t think the game stays close

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Playing LMA, Dame, AD and RWB leaves 3,400 x spot on DK… hard but not impossible

• @RWilder said...

This makes AD and absolute lock now right? I mean there will be no blowout with Westy in. I was already 100% fading Harden and the Rockets, now it makes the fade even more concrete for me. Better places to spend up then Harden and Westy.

• land_of_the_lock

So, is Dame still on his heater, or has his paradigm shift unshifted?

• Wooden_Bones

@land_of_the_lock said...

I think yesterday was an example of the floor we can expect from him.

• monarch

@land_of_the_lock said...

I’m back on the train. He ran into a Denver buzzsaw the other night. Heater resumes

• vick325

Elf or ball on FD?

• makeitrain99

Anyone of thoughts on J Holiday? I know his past 2 games have been brutal but seems it’s more poor shooting than Zion affect. 7100 and should have Lavine covering him. I think he will be low owned… I think I just convinced myself to play him 🤔

• tmarohl

@bdf said...

What’s the deal? I haven’t got any free rolls in a month or two.

At Berkely Boss’s suggestion, I contacted FD support because I wasn’t invited to the free roll yesterday. I then went back and looked at my FD notifications, and I have not been invited to the weekly or monthly one since December. I let them know that, and they gave me about 10 bucks on fanduel points.

• tmarohl

@FantasySultan said...

Ouch Westbrook in

Well, he is their only rebounder so he should do well.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

But geez, now no one will play Harden and he still probably has the highest ceiling on a small slate.

I think Giannis or Embiid have the highest ceiling tonight.

• Ace15

You’ll want to play George Hill tonight. It’s a George Hill type of game. Lock him in on DK.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@RWilder said...

Whats your take on NO/CHI? Kornet at the center pulls Favors away from the hoop, so it’s going to limit Favors rebounding ability, right? Favors theoretically should eat against CHI and get like 20 rebounds, but people on here touted him last game saying he was going to eat and he killed everyones LU. I know you want bigs against CHI for rebounding opportunities and with Zion in, it limits Ingrams rebounds. Is this the day that Zion is in the pain with Thad or do NO switch on D and put Zion out on Kornet past the 3 point line and keep Favors on Thad in the paint.

Trying to figure out the last piece to the PF slot is going to be the key tonight. If you lock AD in you need to nail the last one, do you pay up for Zion, LMA, mid tier Favors, Young, Tucker or down to Kornet, Kuzma?

Dont think there is enough Usage and Mins to go around for Favors to do much with Zion out there. Love Zion tonight. Haven’t ran the numbers now that we have another game of data but there is 6-7 mins at the start of 2nd and 4th quarter that Zion gets all the Usage he can handle. Last time I checked it was like a 40%+ Usage rate and 2 FPPM. I like Young, Kornet, LMA, Gordon, Horford, Randle, Kuzma. I’ll be mixing them all in but if had to pick 2 regardless of price it would be Zion and AD

• Herf

@Ace15 said...

You’ll want to play George Hill tonight. It’s a George Hill type of game. Lock him in on DK.

He is listed as OUT.

• Chad82

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Trying to debate what is worse….3 Bulls or 3 Magic in a lineup 🤔🤔

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Nice.

Now I don’t feel the need to play Harden.

Agreed

• captainwacky

@Chad82 said...

Trying to debate what is worse….3 Bulls or 3 Magic in a lineup 🤔🤔

One Kevin Knox?

• Herf

Does Wayne Ellington get more playing time with all of the other Knicks OUT tonight? at $3,000, Im about to find out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@vick325 said...

Elf or ball on FD?

Ball for me. If Barret is out I like Elf more but he was only gonna play 27 mins last game before OT

• frugal

Sooooo….how many Knicks are available tonight?

• bdf

@tmarohl said...

At Berkely Boss’s suggestion, I contacted FD support because I wasn’t invited to the free roll yesterday. I then went back and looked at my FD notifications, and I have not been invited to the weekly or monthly one since December. I let them know that, and they gave me about 10 bucks on fanduel points.

Lucky! They gave me the equivalent of $3

• feekdogg

@Herf said...

He is listed as OUT.

Where? Everything I’m seeing says he’s been removed from the injury report.

• captainwacky

@Herf said...

Does Wayne Ellington get more playing time with all of the other Knicks OUT tonight? at $3,000, Im about to find out.

I’ve hit that button a couple times. It’s not a nice feeling.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).