• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

George Hill (hamstring) listed out Thursday. https://t.co/PiDqbGuZXB

• Herf

@feekdogg said...

Where? Everything I’m seeing says he’s been removed from the injury report.

I saw something on BBM 10 minutes ago that said left hammy or something.

• kdsdawg

Is Chicago that good against the PG position? The stats say DVP #1 and DVA #10.
    It has me questioning my Ball pick

• Ace15

@theIrrigator said...

George Hill (hamstring) listed out Thursday. https://t.co/PiDqbGuZXB

• captainwacky

@kdsdawg said...

Is Chicago that good against the PG position? The stats say DVP #1 and DVA #10.
    It has me questioning my Ball pick

Well Sato and Dunn are both very good on-ball defenders. Dunn is now out, which has to make them worse. Similarly, Ball doesn’t thrive on getting to the cup (or scoring much in general), so I feel better using him regardless. Also, the Bulls suck at all defense, so…

• Herf

@captainwacky said...

I’ve hit that button a couple times. It’s not a nice feeling.

Ellington or Frank? Think Frank the Tank can score enough to make himself usable?

Ellington will be jacking up shots all night if he gets minutes.

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

But geez, now no one will play Harden and he still probably has the highest ceiling on a small slate.

Defiantly one of the higher ceiling
    Highest?…nawwh

• 75, 73, 79 : Harden’s last 3 dK
    • 92, 70, 84, 70, 83, 79, 39 : Dame’s last 7 dK
  • captainwacky

@Herf said...

Ellington or Frank? Think Frank the Tank can score enough to make himself usable?

Ellington will be jacking up shots all night if he gets minutes.

I mean I guess I’d take ntilikina if price was completely removed. $3600 is a lot different than $3k on this small of a slate with this many studs though, which would presumably be the reason to dig that far down for either.

• kdsdawg

with Westbrook in and Covington there I guess I can remove House from my L/Us.

• Herf

@captainwacky said...

I mean I guess I’d take ntilikina if price was completely removed. $3600 is a lot different than $3k on this small of a slate with this many studs though, which would presumably be the reason to dig that far down for either.

I landed on Connaughton after all. Since Hill is out he will probably get a decent run. I hate playing Frank. I can feel the

• telestraightshooter

@Ace15 said...

I’ll put Pat.C down for 24 again

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Tonight will be the Hartenstein night, right? Like after 3 games in a row not seeing the floor and everyone writing him off, but AD/Dwight or McGee up front? Right? Right?

No Knox II? Should see 20-25 mins

• dame_face_420

Can I interest anyone in some national TV Rondo?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Tonight will be the Hartenstein night, right? Like after 3 games in a row not seeing the floor and everyone writing him off, but AD/Dwight or McGee up front? Right? Right?

I’m not going to have 0… but D’Antoni really seems to not want to play him.

• monarch

So Ben Simmons is too cheap at 8100?

• RWilder

Man tonight seems tough. Yesterday was a lot easier IMO.

I felt really good about my punts yesterday. LaVert, Okogie, RJax. And felt very confident about my studs, Zinger, Ayton, Drummond. Even felt good about the mid tier guys like Wiggens and Lowry.

But today seems like a crap shoot. Who are the punts? Chandler, Ariza? Portis, Puddles? MCW, Shake? I have no idea. Those guys could bust or they could all go 30+ Only guys I feel 100% on are Dame and AD.

• choppadown

@RWilder said...

Man tonight seems tough. Yesterday was a lot easier IMO.

I felt really good about my punts yesterday. LaVert, Okogie, RJax. And felt very confident about my studs, Zinger, Ayton, Drummond. Even felt good about the mid tier guys like Wiggens and Lowry.

But today seems like a crap shoot. Who are the punts? Chandler, Ariza? Portis, Puddles? MCW, Shake? I have no idea. Those guys could bust or they could all go 30+ Only guys I feel 100% on are Dame and AD.

I’m feeling the same way, changed my lineup 20 times already.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

So Ben Simmons is too cheap at 8100?

Maybe. We’ll know in about 4 hours.

• monarch

Sixers have a tight rotation tonight don’t they?

• Seyedaed

HELP! I am about to put $1000 wager on Milwaukee to win straight up over philly. But why is Mil favored by so many points? 9.5 points. Makes no sense to me. Should be closer. What am i missing?

• RWilder

@choppadown said...

I’m feeling the same way, changed my lineup 20 times already.

Me too. LOL.

• RWilder

@Seyedaed said...

HELP! I am about to put $1000 wager on Milwaukee to win straight up over philly. But why is Mil favored by so many points? 9.5 points. Makes no sense to me. Should be closer. What am i missing?

If you aren’t confident and need help, then why the heck are you about to dump 1k on something you don’t feel good about?

• tmarohl

@Seyedaed said...

Philly’s road record.

• zpa1989

zion first career 50 burger? bulls are so weak inside

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).