• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Anyone have the available Sixers?

• Herf

@dame_face_420 said...

Can I interest anyone in some national TV Rondo?

I feel like I’ve fallen for this before….

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Seyedaed said...

HELP! I am about to put $1000 wager on Milwaukee to win straight up over philly. But why is Mil favored by so many points? 9.5 points. Makes no sense to me. Should be closer. What am i missing?

Why would you dump a grand on a moneyline bet like that, if you don’t think they’ll cover, just take Philly plus the points at -110. Silly goose

• mbunner23

Why is Coby White so chalky. I get the fast pace

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

NYK value vs CHI value…. sssshhh… maybe is best to go balanced!

• Dmo_Htx

@Pandamonious said...

Tonight will be the Hartenstein night, right? Like after 3 games in a row not seeing the floor and everyone writing him off, but AD/Dwight or McGee up front? Right? Right?

Be careful. Never underestimate MDA willingness to go small.

• rog11sm

RG Overall Ranking

Because Philly is a different team on the road, the bucks are just better and if the refs dont give embiid the lebron treatment then things dont seem to go there way.

• land_of_the_lock

@Pandamonious said...

Tonight will be the Hartenstein night, right? Like after 3 games in a row not seeing the floor and everyone writing him off, but AD/Dwight or McGee up front? Right? Right?

Hmmm. Good call. Why not take a few shots at minimal ownership?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Anyone have the available Sixers?

Not the guys the received from Golden State. Not Kyle O’Quinn. No Trey Burke. No James Ennis. Everyone else should be good to go.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Herf said...

I feel like I’ve fallen for this before….

Last two games saw an uptick in usage and minutes tho.

• Pick1979

@Seyedaed said...

HELP! I am about to put $1000 wager on Milwaukee to win straight up over philly. But why is Mil favored by so many points? 9.5 points. Makes no sense to me. Should be closer. What am i missing?

Philadelphia is awful on the road . Awful

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Why is Coby White so chalky. I get the fast pace

No Dunn or Valentine. Plus the match up of course. Should see 25 minutes. He’s a classic projection/optimizer favorite. Low, low floor, but not huge ceiling and his median will naturally hit like 5.5-6x, so he’ll pop everywhere.

• Pick1979

seriously how do you go small against the Lakers and not pay dearly. Did Hartenstein do something wrong….this should be a no brainer to play him MDA? no am i wrong

• Longshots1234

Anyone like RJ Barrett

• RWilder

LMA and Shake/MCW combo or Elf and Kornet?

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Not the guys the received from Golden State. Not Kyle O’Quinn. No Trey Burke. No James Ennis. Everyone else should be good to go.

I see something here. In that first game Josh Richardson shot 11 threes. James Ennis shot four threes and the Bucks will be forcing the Sixers to shoot just as many. So I think I like Shake…hopefully the opponent/game isn’t too much for him

• Seyedaed

@RWilder said...

If you aren’t confident and need help, then why the heck are you about to dump 1k on something you don’t feel good about?

Well it seems obvious win for me. I just am wondering what the hell am i missing.

• RWilder

Or I guess you could go Lonzo and Kuzma

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I see something here. In that first game Josh Richardson shot 11 threes. James Ennis shot four threes and the Bucks will be forcing the Sixers to shoot just as many. So I think I like Shake…hopefully the opponent/game isn’t too much for him

This is why I like Korkmaz. Shake is has to play more with Harris/Embiid/Simmons, I believe is a lesser shooter from 3 and is more expensive. Blah.

• Seyedaed

Point Spread
    Houston Rockets Los Angeles Lakers 2/6/20, 10:30 PM Buy Points Options Buy Points! 100 Risk 95.24 Win Ref. 20021112545082 Milwaukee Bucks -9.5 (-110) Point Spread Philadelphia 76ers Milwaukee Bucks
    2/6/20, 8:00 PM
    Buy Points Options
    Buy Points!
    Risk
    Win
    Ref. 20021112545083
    Parlay
    Parlay (2 Picks)
    Los Angeles Lakers
    -7 (-105)
    Milwaukee Bucks
    -9.5 (-110)
    Risk
    Win
    Ref. 20021112545084
    Teaser
    Teaser (2 Picks)
    Basketball 6 points -140
    Los Angeles Lakers -7
    Milwaukee Bucks -9.5
    Risk
    Win

• Seyedaed

I decided to not do the $1000 to win $222. the spread and a teaser seemed just as profitable and sure thing. Why the heck the lakers are not favored by 15 is beyond my comprehension. Thanks

• realphipps

I’m ashamed of my lineups and I haven’t even built one yet.

I’m the James Dolan of DFS. Might as well play Bobbi Portia.

• RWilder

Im either going to crash and burn bad today or win the whole thing. LOL. I feel like there is no in-between with this slate.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

This is why I like Korkmaz. Shake is has to play more with Harris/Embiid/Simmons, I believe is a lesser shooter from 3 and is more expensive. Blah.

Ya…he looks pretty strong.

• monarch

Anyone think Khem Birch could get the start vs the Knicks?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).