• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ace15

@frugal said...

Zion breakout game.

Yep, tonight I’m on the Zion train. He’s going to smash.

• FantasySultan

lakers will not blow Houston out.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@FantasySultan said...

Game will be over by the end of the third quarter. Lakers up 100-72 or something.

• frugal

@FantasySultan said...

There is no scenario where a small ball HOU lineup won’t bleed points/boards to AD. They lost the last matchup without AD 124-115 where Kuzma went 23-8 and to keep it that close both Harden and Westbrook had near ceiling games. PF has been an issue for HOU all season. If you think this game stays within 10 going into the 4th, you should be darn close to 100% AD.

• MoccasinMusic

Brandon Ingram put up 60 DK points against the bulls last time they played. Could go low owned tonight

• monarch

If Jrue gets moved I will be playing Lonzo/Zion. Maybe Josh Hart as well but Zo/Zion have amazing rates with Jrue off the floor

• JSteele

I won a couple tickets to the XFL special last night on FD. Anyone with experience know how long it takes to get to my account? The contest settled but I still don’t see the tickets

• JSteele

@frugal said...

There is no scenario where a small ball HOU lineup won’t bleed points/boards to AD. They lost the last matchup without AD 124-115 where Kuzma went 23-8 and to keep it that close both Harden and Westbrook had near ceiling games. PF has been an issue for HOU all season. If you think this game stays within 10 going into the 4th, you should be darn close to 100% AD.

But they got Covington!!!!

• Ace15

@MoccasinMusic said...

Brandon Ingram put up 60 DK points against the bulls last time they played. Could go low owned tonight

No Zion, No Jrue. No chance getting 60 tonight.

• sochoice

@JSteele said...

I won a couple tickets to the XFL special last night on FD. Anyone with experience know how long it takes to get to my account? The contest settled but I still don’t see the tickets

Takes longer than first thing the next morning

• sochoice

@Ace15 said...

No Zion, No Jrue. No chance getting 60 tonight.

Exactly. Ingram becomes a real option if Jrue gets traded.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Bulls also looking to move Thad Young.

• mbunner23

@MoccasinMusic said...

Completely different scenario. No Jrue or Zion then. Not saying he’s a bad play but can’t use last game as any indication I don’t think.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

But they got Covington!!!!

Last H2H Davis dropped 50 against Cov.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Anthony+Davis&player_id1_select=Anthony+Davis&player_id1=davisan02&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Robert+Covington&player_id2_select=Robert+Covington&player_id2=covinro01&idx=players

EDIT: Although you are absolutely correct that going forward, DvP ranks need to be taken with a grain of salt (or shifted to a shorter window) in order to accommodate teams with new players in starting spots.

• MoccasinMusic

Hey sochoice stay safe out there man glad your ok.

• Wooden_Bones

Looks like the 76ers are getting Burks and Robinson from GSW.

• monarch

The Nuggets beat the Jazz with seven players? That’s awesome. Also you Joker experts…does he still suck because he is fat?

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

The Nuggets beat the Jazz with seven players? That’s awesome. Also you Joker experts…does he still suck because he is fat?

Joker is just coasting.

• realphipps

Chandler Hutchinson a lock?

I’m hungover, so yeah, I just typed that.

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

Joker is just coasting.

Yup. He had been like within percentage points of his previous season averages. He does this every year. He probably finishes 1st team NBA and is in the MVP discussion. I mean they just went to Milwaukee and beat the Bucks. He is on fire at the moment.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

Chandler Hutchinson a lock?

I’m hungover, so yeah, I just typed that.

I don’t know about a lock, but if Valentine and Gafford are OUT and Thad gets traded he should get a whole bunch of minutes.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know about a lock, but if Valentine and Gafford are OUT and Thad gets traded he should get a whole bunch of minutes.

Kornet

• sochoice

@MoccasinMusic said...

Hey sochoice stay safe out there man glad your ok.

Yeah thanks man. Suburban early morning drivers hurrying to work are the worst!

• emnj69

I hate the way the NBA is run. They should eliminate in season trades in total-expand the roster by two if need be to account for injuries-but the dumping of players in the end makes only a small amount of teams relevant. Teams should “build for the future in the off season. It is bad enough with every avg player thinking he needs load management these days and stars taking off road games.

Okay now that I am done with my rant. Tonight both Bron and Davis could probably put up 75-100 fantasy points if they want to and put in full minutes-who is going to stop them at the rim. Bron could take it to the hoop every single time he touches the ball.

Dame is a stone cold lock tonight. I will pair him with Zion and Howard at center. I think Howard will be up for tonights game and get a longer run after the lakers beat up on houston.

• Herf

I like Elf against his old team tonight and Fournier from the same game should do well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).