• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@superjon said...

First look, really liking Terrence Ross

11 hours later, and I still really like Ross

• raul214

panda , what do you think of chad Hutchinson?

• RWilder

Ok. Back to tinkering. I had to step away for 15 min and clear my head. This slate is hard. LOL

• BerkeleyBoss

@kdsdawg said...

I am stuck on FD at SF…really thin there unless you play Ingram and Lebron. I had House all over until Westbrook was n and we have no idea how the rotation works out with Covington there

Hutchinson, Giannis and Tobias Harris are all well within my pool.

• IT4MVP

Lavine with Kuzma or Randle with Fournier?

• choppadown

We thinking RoCo jumps right in and plays normal minutes?

• superjon

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Hutchinson, Giannis and Tobias Harris are all well within my pool.

Don’t forget to throw a dart at Thybulle. He could get a little bit of extra run since they got rid of Ennis.

• Herf

@IT4MVP said...

Lavine with Kuzma or Randle with Fournier?

Aaron Gordon Ingram

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@raul214 said...

panda , what do you think of chad Hutchinson?

I think he’s an OK play. Not a big ceiling, but safer than some of the other cheap options.

• Krispac23

Not sold on any sixer except JOJO.. ;)

• Supersharpie

@Herf said...

Aaron Gordon Ingram

That combo is more expensive than the other two.

• kdsdawg

speaking of SF on FD, what has happened to Tobias the last two games?
    Is House safe?

• IT4MVP

Haha not an option

• Herf

@Supersharpie said...

Link

Quo

Ahhh I didn’t even look. I think that’s a hard decision between LaVine/Kuzma and Randle/Fournier. I guess you really have to ask yourself if Randle still has the drive he normally would?

Anytime I play LaVine though it happens to be on his floor game so I’d choose Randle/Fournier.

• LetsCash

Wait, Frank Nitty is starting at SF?

• captainwacky

@Herf said...

Ahhh I didn’t even look. I think that’s a hard decision between LaVine/Kuzma and Randle/Fournier. I guess you really have to ask yourself if Randle still has the drive he normally would?

Anytime I play LaVine though it happens to be on his floor game so I’d choose Randle/Fournier.

I think it’s easily Lavine/Kuzma for me. They both have higher ceilings than their the other two.

• RipCityRings

Simmons and Middleton both had 50 burgers in the Christmas day game and haven’t been mentioned much. Doesn’t seem like the best matchup on paper for either, but neither seem to huge outliers in terms of individual performance.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

Simmons and Middleton both had 50 burgers in the Christmas day game and haven’t been mentioned much. Doesn’t seem like the best matchup on paper for either, but neither seem to huge outliers in terms of individual performance.

Bledsoe was out for whatever that’s worth.

Robinson Block-Party IN?! No news still

• monarch

Russ on extra rest vs the really bad DVP Lakers?

• Wooden_Bones

I’ve decided the only value I’m taking from the Bulls is Young. Hutchison, White, Kornet all have too much risk/reward for my liking. Outside of LaVine and Young I can’t stomach any Bulls.

• monarch

Khem Birch starting. Got that one right

• RipCityRings

Any love for Melli? Still only 3.1K and seems to be locked in for 16-18 minutes recently.

• zpa1989

is favors not in play tonight with zion no mins cap? zion gets mins at the 5 right?

• BerkeleyBoss

@866 said...

Robinson Block-Party IN?! No news still

I assume he’s in, but he might end up under 20 minutes again

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).