• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

What is Giannis doing taking Kemba over the Dribbler? Lol

• Carpocarp

Going with two lineups tonight and I hate them both. Contrarion is to fade Dame fade AD and fade harden so one lineup is that.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bulls will start Satoransky, LaVine, Hutchison, Young, Kornet on Thursday.

• mambaland

@Seyedaed said...

wow. how many wives do you have. that would be pretty cool.

6 as no need to get greedy

• chickenmanE

anyone playing melo tonight?

• Ace15

80% hutchinson and fournier

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@chickenmanE said...

I’ll have some on FD

• mambaland

@theIrrigator said...

I’ll have some on FD

same

• choppadown

@chickenmanE said...

Thought about it, but I’m not.

• BerkeleyBoss

I have so much Favors and it’s probably terrible lol

Hopefully he’ll at least be low owned?

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I have so much Favors and it’s probably terrible lol

Hopefully he’ll at least be low owned?

I actually think it’s pretty good. I have a few shares, but wish I ended up with more. The bulls are going to get mauled by him, the question is just for how long.

• captainwacky

Also, I went to the loony bin and have multiple shares of Shaq harrison. Fully expecting a 0.

• choppadown

Good luck all!!!! Going to be a wild one, I can feel it.

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

I actually think it’s pretty good. I have a few shares, but wish I ended up with more. The bulls are going to get mauled by him, the question is just for how long.

Thanks, this will provide me peace of mind for about 45 minutes.

• feekdogg

Whoops. Got caught tinkering at lock. Ended up with Felicio.

• yisman

I maxed the micro penny but then had to scramble to figure out which of the 20 I wanted to use for other contests

wound up having to click at random and have a lineup with Birch at center. Oops!

• RWilder

Well. Here goes nothing. 11 LUs today. Hoping I can score big on one, but man I do not feel very confident. I feel like it’s a major crap shoot.

I have Dame, AD, Hutchinson and Ariza in every LU. Pray to God those are the right calls. 7 shares of LaVine, 6 shares of Brolo, 6 shares of Jrue, 5 shares of Murray, 4 of Kris and 4 of LMA are my most owned guys.

Feels gross. I hope Im wrong.

Good luck guys.

• captainwacky

If we’re playing ownership golf, I definitely win. Not sure that’s good today.

• dame_face_420

MCW 20% ? What am I missing there ..maybe too many trying to pivot from White

• feezyg

Heres my fade list for tonight
    Harden
    Westbrook
    Lebron
    Lillard
    Giannis
    Sick of this #$%&…

• Fd lu:
    Ball
    White
    Lavine
    Kcp
    Ingram
    Hutchison
    AD
    LMA
    VUC

• captainwacky

@dame_face_420 said...

Just kinda the lineup construction and people chasing. White will also be owned because of how the builds worked today.

• RipCityRings

Too many decent/average punts to sort through. Coby, Korkmaz, Pat C, Danny Green, Patty… I don’t feel great about any of them, yet there they are in my lineups. Even took one shot at Hartenstein because I’m a hopeless masochist who’s allergic to winning money.

• feezyg

@dame_face_420 said...

Prolly people trying to stuff in all the guys i just faded. He is a potential slate breaker on any given night he gets 25+ mins…

• BerkeleyBoss

My FD Single Entry Series lineup:

Lillard & Ntilikina
    LaVine & KCP
    Giannis & Hutchinson
    Favors and Kornet
    Embiid

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).