• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• hypegotti

Portis is trash

• RipCityRings

Zion the PPM monster at .33 on the game. Smh.

• yisman

• RWilder

Really need this vaulted Magic defense to stop up. And glad TO Fultz is off the court so Elf can’t pick his pocket over and over.

On a side note, 3 of my pay downs from Elf were to MCW and that is looking good right now. A quick 12 points for him.

• DC2380

@hypegotti said...

Portis is trash

Followed by Luke Kornet SMH

• RWilder

Elf 21 points, MCW 15.

Hopefully that can stay close and the savings made to pay IP elsewhere will pay dividends.

• RWilder

@RipCityRings said...

Zion the PPM monster at .33 on the game. Smh.

Yeah. I had zero shares. Just can’t justify paying up to him when LMA and Gordon are 800 and 1300 cheaper and give you the same score, with LMA actually giving you great upside. He could easily go for 50

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Jimmy Butler (shoulder) listed doubtful for Friday. https://t.co/FzQerQqRQf

Tyler Herro (ankle) listed out for Friday. https://t.co/GoHJe7NOUq

• RWilder

Brolo with his 2nd foul and to the bench. Well. There goes this 6 LUs. Was really hoping he could stay on the floor today and put up a strong game.

Should have done Robinson. Same price and 1% owned vs 13%. Ugh, just wanted to be off the chalk guys at the top and sneak in a 35 point night from a mid to low tier guy

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

Zion will be fine

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

I have Zion in my lineup so I guess I can stop checking the scores…. wth i am starting to hate nba dfs…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

This Hutch guy is pretty good

• choppadown

BroLo gonna sink this lineup eh?

• FantasySultan

@Unico10 said...

I have Zion in my lineup so I guess I can stop checking the scores…. wth i am starting to hate nba dfs…

its been bad for a while.

• yisman

Birch started and only played 6 minutes in the first half

no foul trouble, no injury

just benched

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

I think I’m going to max the $4 tomorrow, and depending on how that goes it might be break time.

• Dfspacman

Barrett and Gibson cooking lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I think I’m going to max the $4 tomorrow, and depending on how that goes it might be break time.

You and me both

• FantasySultan

@Pandamonious said...

yup. seems the only way to go is to max enter. no use not. too many people max enter and if you don’t and miss one guy…good night.

• monarch

I did not see this in the cards for JJ Redick. He looked washed the other night. I need to start picking players strictly if I think they are no longer viable.

• Dfspacman

Didn’t like any of the Center’s so went with Embiid-Busto

• Carpocarp

Any Jojo players must be watching this from behind the sofa

• Rolled

Kornet great job

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

If anyone was wondering Knox still sucks

• RWilder

Can’t play Brolo anymore after watching this game he does nothing but stand in a corner. I hate centers that do that

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler