• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

As I said. The rockets will be fine.

Hard to guard 5 shooters

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

my dk lineup had Rondo, Franky N and Kornet…. I looked at my computer like…

• chronoxiong

@PaperStacking92 said...

The Spurs/Grizz game 2 days before Christmas he had 36 FP in the blowout win

Oh ok. I doubt anyone was smart/dumb enough to roster him that night.

Lakers gonna lose to a team with no player above 6’6. This is so lame.

• FantasySultan

Rockets will beat every team other than the clippers with this lineup.

• tmarohl

Wow – Small ball wins.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

And small ball works, for tonight.

• FantasySultan

Lakers were up 108-102 and lost 121-111
    Lmao

• BBWC_10

Kuzma was a disappointment! Thought he would get way more run. Was right with ABC/Hart/Coby the rest was a mess.

• superstars92

@yisman said...

Houston went from a fringe title contender to basically zero chance when they traded their only big man

The opposite happened. They went from a team with basically zero chance to a very fringe title contender (their percent chance went from like 0% to 1%).

It’s because 3s have more variance, so they just hope to get lucky and have variance go their way 4 of the 7 games in a series for 3 straight series.

With Capela they had no shot, but now they have a shot on a pure gamble of making their 3s. Like it’s like Boise State running a whole bunch of trick plays to beat Oklahoma.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@FantasySultan said...

As I said. The rockets will be fine.

Hard to guard 5 shooters

Right. Once the playoffs get here, if they can move the ball and get open shots and shoot 45% from 3, not give up a bunch of 2nd chance points and take care of the ball they’ll be hard to beat. Lots of if’s though.

• superstars92

Rockets aren’t making it past the 2nd round either way.

They won’t be able to beat the Clippers, who will play small ball themselves most likely, except their “small” players have ridiculous length (Beverley, Kawhi, and PG13, with now Marcus Morris) and can play on the perimeter. Even Harrell is super mobile for “big” (and he’ll be the tallest at 6’8” for the Clippers along with Kawhi and PG13).

• FantasySultan

@Pandamonious said...

Right. Once the playoffs get here, if they can move the ball and get open shots and shoot 45% from 3, not give up a bunch of 2nd chance points and take care of the ball they’ll be hard to beat. Lots of if’s though.

Yes lots of if’s…but much better chance than they had with Capela.

This team won IN LA with a terrible game from Harden…well a game when Harden only took 9 shots?

Their defense seems quick. They double well. They can beat the Lakers, because the lakers CAN NOT shoot.

They will have trouble with Utah and Clippers….but that’s really it.

Lakers will not win this year. Not enough shooters and terrible bench play.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Take it for what it’s worth, but they are now 11-1 this year without Capela. Maybe it’s a fluke, but at some point it isn’t.

• superstars92

@FantasySultan said...

Yes lots of if’s…but much better chance than they had with Capela.

This team won IN LA with a terrible game from Harden…well a game when Harden only took 9 shots?

Their defense seems quick. They double well. They can beat the Lakers, because the lakers CAN NOT shoot.

They will have trouble with Utah and Clippers….but that’s really it.

Lakers will not win this year. Not enough shooters and terrible bench play.

They are like 90% to lose to the Lakers in the playoffs. It increased before from Capela, but it’s still a very low chance they beat them in a 7 game series.

LBJ is better than any player on the entire floor still.

• nerman

Took 2nd in the FD $25 SE

Not quite BillyTheKidCowboy though

• captainwacky

@superstars92 said...

They are like 90% to lose to the Lakers in the playoffs. It increased before from Capela, but it’s still a very low chance they beat them in a 7 game series.

LBJ is better than any player on the entire floor still.

And then AD is better than the next guys, too.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Why is it that I consider Lyles for a while because of DVA and I don’t have the balls to play him but I have the balls to fade chalk White and play Rondo?

And why this doesn’t happen to me in MLB?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Why is it that I consider Lyles for a while because of DVA and I don’t have the balls to play him but I have the balls to fade chalk White and play Rondo?

And why this doesn’t happen to me in MLB?

Look at the bright side, you get to spend tomorrow trying to determine which of the Celtics min priced darts are going to fill it up in the fourth quarter if/when Theis, Hayward, Brown, and Kemba are out

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Look at the bright side, you get to spend tomorrow trying to determine which of the Celtics min priced darts are going to fill it up in the fourth quarter if/when Theis, Hayward, Brown, and Kemba are out

Isn’t that the truth…

• gaelicgirl

Why did I switch from RoCo to Kuzma?

That was dumb, I was lucky to min cash tonight with his 15 pts

• hypegotti

Can’t believe I cashed fairly well with Portis and Satoransky. Throw ten more points to one of them and coulda been real interesting not to mention woulda won a ton of xfl and mma tix

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

The injury report going into tomorrow is absurd.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

The injury report going into tomorrow is absurd.

And 12 trade Qs, too! So much fun LOL

• tmarohl

Y’all still don’t think Giannis is MVP though?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).