• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4 ) at Chicago ( 4 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9 ) at Milwaukee ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at Portland ( -3.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

wow what a costly game that was

I bet way too much on Lakers third quarters and Lakers full game ML

Houston was hot from outside and the Lakers didn’t press their size advantage nearly enough.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Y’all still don’t think Giannis is MVP though?

No argument here

• nerman

I know Conley chalk is bad chalk but difficult to not to pull the string tomorrow.

• yisman

@superstars92 said...

The opposite happened. They went from a team with basically zero chance to a very fringe title contender (their percent chance went from like 0% to 1%).

It’s because 3s have more variance, so they just hope to get lucky and have variance go their way 4 of the 7 games in a series for 3 straight series.

With Capela they had no shot, but now they have a shot on a pure gamble of making their 3s. Like it’s like Boise State running a whole bunch of trick plays to beat Oklahoma.

Totally disagree on that.

The get hot and make your threes formula was already there for them.

It’s why any team can beat any other team in one game. Hard to do that in a beat of 7 though.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

Totally disagree on that.

The get hot and make your threes formula was already there for them.

It’s why any team can beat any other team in one game. Hard to do that in a beat of 7 though.

I agree. The small ball approach worked tonight. I just don’t see it working in a 7 game series against a team that can consistently rebound and post someone up. I only saw a quarter of the game at the bar after the Bucks game, but AD was playing with them in the minutes I saw. Put a little defense on those three point shooters, and deny them any rebounds, plus posting them up on offense, and you have a recipe for disaster.

• nerman

Isn’t it kind of ironic that Memphis young players had beef with Iggy and loved Crowder publicly buy now they’re both in Miami

• superstars92

@Pandamonious said...

The injury report going into tomorrow is absurd.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

I agree. The small ball approach worked tonight. I just don’t see it working in a 7 game series against a team that can consistently rebound and post someone up. I only saw a quarter of the game at the bar after the Bucks game, but AD was playing with them in the minutes I saw. Put a little defense on those three point shooters, and deny them any rebounds, plus posting them up on offense, and you have a recipe for disaster.

But having Capela for the Rockets changes nothing. It’s not like AD would be worse vs. Capela.

It’ll be the same for the Hawks. Hawks defense isn’t going to get better with Capela, you still want to target players vs. them.

• superstars92

Interesting that the Warriors wanted Wiggins instead of Covington. Wiggins isn’t going to like playing the Harrison Barnes role.

• gaelicgirl

@gaelicgirl said...

Why did I switch from RoCo to Kuzma?

Oh yeah, so I could upgrade from Ariza to Melo…which made a 1 point difference

Time for bed LOL

• RWilder

Brolo killed me. Never again. Lesson learned

• Herf

I mean, how could you not see a Trey Lyles ceiling game incoming?

SMH

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).