8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Philadelphia ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1 ) at Oklahoma City ( 1 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Krispac23

Lock and load Brother AL vol. 2!!!

• Brendan239

Is Thad Young REALLY more expensive than Drummond???????

• Brendan239

Bulls value AKA P Williams

• Brendan239

And Cousins? Mills? Today will be insane

• jfitzgan

@Brendan239 said...

Is Thad Young REALLY more expensive than Drummond???????

One of the strangest things I’ve seen in all my dfs years.

• DraftQueen

https://twitter.com/KnicksfanNot6/status/1357698575338242050?s=19

• dominicanpapi

So are we doing the OKC thing again or?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Going to be tough to decide which of the 4 I want to use out of this group on DK today….

Boogie (Wood out)
    Poeltl (LMA out)
    Vuc (Chicago again)
    Horford (Minny again)
    Roby (Minny again)
    Draymond (pending news of other player availability)
    Porzingis (of he can stay out of foul trouble this time)
    Thad (still hot)
    Pat Williams
    Embiid/Dwight (3900!!) (Nets give it up)

Luckily on DK some are PF eligible so you can utilize the PF, F and UT slots…but that still only gives you 4 slots to fit 9 guys…..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Depends…I think some of the guys will be available that weren’t yesterday.

• jfitzgan

@RandysCrow said...

Depends…I think some of the guys will be available that weren’t yesterday.

Like who?

• goboltsgo

Dk early slate if murray and campazzo out will Hampton get run?

• Brendan239

You can make a case for every Bulls player minus Thad if Markkenan out. Murray prob won’t play. Thunder players back, Philly GTDs. I might not do a thing until 6:30

• ifthethunder

@dominicanpapi said...

Yes, it worked out better for me than anything else the last few days. 3 OKC players + Nikola Vucevic may seem too obvious. But obvious beats not getting close to 300, imo.

P.S. Assuming those OKC guys are starting again, of course.
    ~

• jfitzgan

@Brendan239 said...

You can make a case for every Bulls player minus Thad if Markkenan out. Murray prob won’t play. Thunder players back, Philly GTDs. I might not do a thing until 6:30

Who is expected back today for okc?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Is there a tool to simulate GPPs results? For example yesterday plug in Vucevic at 50 points instead of 78 and see what that would have done to standings and cash line of a contest

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@jfitzgan said...

Like who?

Maledon could be available as he didn’t test positive he was just in protocol. Perhaps one of SGA/Dort could be available.

I mean they could still be very thin but adding any of them back would cause a change.

• jfitzgan

@RandysCrow said...

Maledon could be available as he didn’t test positive he was just in protocol. Perhaps one of SGA/Dort could be available.

I mean they could still be very thin but adding any of them back would cause a change.

No doubt. Thanks.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Derrick Jones Jr., Anfernee Simons will have minutes limits Saturday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Nerlens Noel (knee) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/G87gBfQOYA

• rstylz

To many C’s tonight. Makes me wanna go back to DK tonight lol. Squeeze in Vuc, Horford and Thad and rotate everyone else.

• frugal

Without Markkanen, Thad and Williams feel like great plays and Vuc should eat again.

Lowry or FVV vs ATL, maybe Siakam too and Capela on the flip side.

MIL/CLE repeat. DiVencenzo solid play but I don’t think this game is as close as last night with a bigger lead earlier.

Cousins.

No Durant means Brown or Green plus Harden or Irving should do very well, on the flip side Embiid could kill here are could get run off the floor where Harris sees a bit more time and kills.

OKC Shai and Dort are GTD today, Horford Q for rest so the landscape may change significantly there.

GS/DAL…after getting absolutely embarrassed I have to believe that RC and team will make some big adjustments and actually play a little D and more half court inside out offense rather than trying to shoot fastbreak 3’s every possession where KP/Luka could do very well. Juan still in play here, I think Keber plays every minute Dray plays and they work to limit his effectiveness so he could be a great value option too.

MEM/NOP feels like a weird game with JVal coming back. Zion probably the play here.

While I know things have been extremely unpredictable in terms of teams playing far more competitive than expected, I think I’ll be fading DET/LAL. OF course, if we get early news of one of James/Davis sitting the one playing would be a solid target.

• rstylz

oh geez, there is Boogie as well

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyrie Irving (finger) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/49yK7zhjYV

Update: Kevin Durant (health protocols) listed questionable Saturday. https://t.co/R9vK5k7TqC

• frugal

Irving now out and Durant Q? Just going to lock in Harden…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Embiid isn’t getting ran off the floor

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).