8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Philadelphia ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1 ) at Oklahoma City ( 1 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

They really are not going to put Harden in when they are down 14 with 3.5 minutes to go? Harden can score 9 in a minute.

• WildFireXXI

@tmarohl said...

They really are not going to put Harden in when they are down 14 with 3.5 minutes to go? Harden can score 9 in a minute.

The whole damn quarter they’ve been down 14 and they refuse to. Wild

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/102829146?uc=2533740148#/

I hope you’re right

Lol. That’s the team i made after you asked me. Wasn’t gonna play showdown but after I made that lineup to see what was possible I wanted it to be in at least something in case it was a winner. Wasn’t able to get in the main $15 Fadeaway, only a tiny secondary or tenth $15 fadeaway with 80 people

• Westies

Of course I go vuc and harden and both play only 3 quarters… wtf

• IT4MVP

Feel like I haven’t cashed in weeks. So frustrating but I can’t quit this stupid game lol. Duds everywhere. Lowry, Brown, Rubio(eww), Vanderbilt

Cur-Ry!!!!!!

• ifthethunder

@Westies said...

Of course I go vuc and harden and both play only 3 quarters… wtf

I put DeMar DeRozan in 2 of 3, but Vuc in all 3. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.
    ~

• NarrowJ

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Harden never came back in and the lead was never more than 10 to 14 pts the entire quarter. Dumb.

• deepfat

Crazy how good of a coach Kerr is. Making shinola from chit with that depleted roster.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I knew the play was to fade Vuc and Harden but didn’t have the guts to fade Beard

Could have had Curry/Doncic/Brown for beard/Lowry/JTA

Huge difference

Actually to make it work I had to drop down from boogie and that’s what held me back… even worse

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

One of the craziest things….

• BiGtIGeRs

Curry playing like his mvp days

• BiGtIGeRs

@Unico10 said...

I knew the play was to fade Vuc and Harden but didn’t have the guts to fade Beard

Huge difference

Actually to make it work I had to drop down from boogie and that’s what held me back… even worse

No you didn’t because harden can score 90 fp

• Njsum1

@Sleazygreazy said...

Maaan, yesterday I donated 8800 on nba because I thought I was good and could beat it, like an ego thing

NBA is beatable, just not every night. Not even close to a majority of nights.

It’s become increasingly more difficult with the random news, starting lineups not getting released on time, injuries, and especially news relating to COVID protocols. Add a sharper field to all that fun, and it’s not easy.

I used to be able to profit with just GPP play like 1 in every 2/2.5 nights, this season it’s been like 1 in 4. Yet I’ve had a handful of decent finishes on nights I do well, that I’ve been able to turn a profit for the season so far. Yet it’s definitely more of a grind and more difficult than years past.

• tmarohl

DK contests suck tomorrow. They must want everyone to play the Superbowl. I have no interest in playing a showdown football game.

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

Huge difference

Correct. I fully faded Vuc. But, have some Harden so I couldn’t post him as my trap of the day. I guess I should have said something about Vuc but you just can’t play a guy after a 70 burger. In a good spot argument does not matter. I stacked Curry/Doncic/Harden but hedged with some Derozan/Nowell. Birch might sink me though.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

No you didn’t because harden can score 90 fp

Not at all
    Was looking at own % and beard was projected to be 50%+ owned and Doncic 15%

The right play to win was to go with Luka but since I had faded Vuc that was having an ordinary game and Cole+Valentine were doing really well I decided to “play it safe”
    You look back at the board and I posted this before lock

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

What upset me the most is that I had the perfect switch done (unknowingly after many tries)
    Had Harden/Lowry/Boogie out for Doncic/Curry…… Kleber….. one minute to lock… can’t do it

And thing is…. even with Kleber pedestrian game I would have been nearly 50 points ahead! 🤣

Edit: Wow….. Kleber just exploded…. would be winning everything rn
    🙃

• tmarohl

Hey Irrigator, send the invite out for tomorrow tonight so I can enter a lineup. Plan on sleeping in tomorrow.

• deepfat

is irrigator the keeper of the daily forum contest?

• RipCityRings

Amazing how THT dropped from 3 steals to 1 in the last 5 minutes.

• tmarohl

@deepfat said...

Yes, aka Kurve.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@deepfat said...

I just create the contest everyday. Another member started the league a few years ago

• deepfat

@tmarohl said...

Yes, aka Kurve.

Ah ok, good to know.

• deepfat

@theIrrigator said...

I just create the contest everyday. Another member started the league a few years ago

Doing the lord’s work, my friend.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).