8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Philadelphia ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1 ) at Oklahoma City ( 1 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Oklahoma City ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) — T: 231
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at LA Lakers ( ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Embiid isn’t getting ran off the floor

Yeah I just took a look at logs and he seems to get high minutes even against the fastest teams. I would presume PHI just keeps him out there to destroy them inside. But I don’t know what’s up with that right knee Q tag, if it’s the same kinda thing LAL is doing to allow them to sit him any game without a fine or if something real is there which could impact his minutes in a fast game.

• superjon

How can they say Durant is out/not traveling with the team, and now he’s magically upgraded to questionable.

• jfitzgan

@theIrrigator said...

Embiid isn’t getting ran off the floor

Correct.

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

GS/DAL…after getting absolutely embarrassed I have to believe that RC and team will make some big adjustments and actually play a little D and more half court inside out offense rather than trying to shoot fastbreak 3’s every possession where KP/Luka could do very well. Juan still in play here, I think Keber plays every minute Dray plays and they work to limit his effectiveness so he could be a great value option too.

MEM/NOP feels like a weird game with JVal coming back. Zion probably the play here.

Focusing on this Express II slate

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Yeah I just took a look at logs and he seems to get high minutes even against the fastest teams. I would presume PHI just keeps him out there to destroy them inside. But I don’t know what’s up with that right knee Q tag, if it’s the same kinda thing LAL is doing to allow them to sit him any game without a fine or if something real is there which could impact his minutes in a fast game.

Yeah I would think they probably force the Nets hand and we see Jordan get full run

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m also still working on the early slate so haven’t really dug in. Pelle hasn’t even seen the court yet right? Maybe revenge for the 6 mins he is on the court before he fouls out? Lol

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I would think they probably force the Nets hand and we see Jordan get full run

I think Irving and Durant are probably out with Green and Brown starting in their place so Jordan likely will have some boosted minutes here.

• goboltsgo

For early slate with no Noel Taj should get 15 min?

• frugal

@goboltsgo said...

He could, or they shorten the rotation.

• realphipps

Kyrie is just an embarrassment to humankind.

The guy should be a congressman. We always see him, yet we always know he ain’t actually doing a damn thing.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@goboltsgo said...

He did last time Noel missed

• boilermakerbeef

@goboltsgo said...

Dk early slate if murray and campazzo out will Hampton get run?

That’s who I have my eye on, but I doubt both Murray and Camp are out. We’ll see.

• boilermakerbeef

@theIrrigator said...

He did last time Noel missed

I have some gibson in there. With my luck, Toppin will see the min.

• rstylz

FVV is a great play especially if he doesn’t have to chase Trae around all game.

• superjon

Randle is the obvious chalk PF. I can fade and watch him go off for 60 or play him and take the 33.

• goboltsgo

Did 2 separate SE for early slate on DK. Neither of them have Randle or Lillard. At least Ill know early if I want to enter the full slate today or not

• rstylz

What time do we hear Drum is sitting second half of B2B? 7:55?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

How can they say Durant is out/not traveling with the team, and now he’s magically upgraded to questionable.

The results for his status tonight are incluclusive. I’m sure later today he will be announced in, before out again, ultimately appearing in the 3rd quarter for 5 minutes before being ruled out again.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Blazers will start Lillard, Trent Jr., Hood, Covington, Kanter on Saturday.

• Njsum1

Patrick Williams had a nice game with Lauri missing the second half. 4400 on DK 🤷‍♂️

• Calicapo

So Elf is good again…

• goboltsgo

Elf is playing for his starting gig every game now because of Quickley. Only reason I took him in my LU today.

• Njsum1

@Calicapo said...

So Elf is good again…

Clearly, as been his history, on the 1st Wednesday and Saturday in the month of February in years ending in the number 21, he becomes an elite PG. That didn’t show up in your model? 😜

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Calicapo said...

So Elf is good again…

Apparently rediscovered the joy of basketball…. thought it was a fluke last game

• HungryHungryHip

The one good thing about tonight’s main slate is that you can lock in your Chi/Orl exposure you want and then you have an hour to make adjustments to the rest of your roster with news

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).