NBA FORUM

Comments

• 63TMB

NBA 2/6 Thurs/Friday.. Lets GO!!!!

• April0922

Is Lee A good pick for tonight? Who is covering Green tonight?

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@April0922 said…

Is Lee A good pick for tonight?

on a two game slate, anybody who you think will get decent burn is probably a good pick. both of these games are kind of gross on paper, so he’s as good as anybody.

• April0922

ty jim

• buckeyecore

with kawhi out if danny green sits who will take his spot ? will danny green sit or just only play light ?

• April0922

I think Green will be the go to man tonight!!! ;)

• razorsharp79

Boris Diaw is questionable for Thursday’s game due to food poisoning.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/947/boris-diaw

• jholland321

What are the thoughts on Noah tonight?

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

LOL at Boris now being questionable. Dumb thing about the Spurs is they won’t get blown out, no matter which clowns they put out there.

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@jholland321 said…

What are the thoughts on Noah tonight?

Don’t hate it, but I might rather pay up for Cousins if I’m not going cheap at C. I think I like the matchup for him vs. Sullinger more than Noah vs. Bogut.

• crazy201081

I lean Noah

• Sincethelate80s

The real question is who to play in that Lakers backcourt???? Do you go blake again…highly doubt he gets close to what he did against Cleveland. Nash is a cheap option and should be back. Is Nick Young out of the loop now?

• boc4life

@Sincethelate80s said…

The real question is who to play in that Lakers backcourt???? Do you go blake again…highly doubt he gets close to what he did against Cleveland. Nash is a cheap option and should be back. Is Nick Young out of the loop now?

Farmar

• wscooby

Butler or pierce?

• crazy201081

Their are too many options for the nets so I would go butler.

• Rrich68

So who is going to start for the spurs? And who plays the bigs minutes besides splitter?

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

You guys playing NBA tonight are nuts.

You’ve got a Nets team that goes 10 deep and is worthless from a fantasy perspective.

You’ve got a Spurs team that played double OT lastnight and Pops will mix and match the 10 crappy guys he throws out there tonight.

You’ve got a Bulls team has a cast of mid-tier players.

Then you have the Warriors who have a tough matchup against those Bulls and whose prices are inflated by their normally fast-paced games.

Just take a night off for goodness sakes… or play some college hoops.

• TeeJayOrTJ

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x5

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

It’s really hard to not fire a few tournaments. Sometimes you just have to degen

• WhiskeyTavon4

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Everyone is playing on the same field bro.

• crazy201081

@stlcardinals84 said…

You’ve got a Nets team that goes 10 deep and is worthless from a fantasy perspective.

You’ve got a Spurs team that played double OT and Pops will mix and match the 10 crappy guys he throws out there tonight.

Then you have the Warriors who have a tough matchup against those Bulls and whose prices are inflated by their normally fast-paced games.

Never! :)

• ripking

hahah.. Well said, cards!

• kevin8053

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings King of the Beach Finalist

Need help with my last spot – Augustin, Igudala or Klay thompson???

• boc4life

@WhiskeyTavon4 said…

Everyone is playing on the same field bro.

this

• sethayates

@stlcardinals84 said…

You’ve got a Spurs team that played double OT lastnight and Pops will mix and match the 10 crappy guys he throws out there tonight.

These lineups are so ugly tonight. The algorithm lineup on DK has $1,000 leftover but there isn’t anywhere u would want to spend that $1000. It’s just terrible. I actually built a hockey lineup on both DK and FD and I don’t even play NHL. That’s a degen.

• broadway

i like this slate for gpps. run 10 teams in a small buyin gpp, mix ur teams up with core players & sleepers. less games running = less mistakes that can be made.

watch me lose every gpp tonight lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).