Comments

• 63TMB

NBA 2/6 Thurs/Friday.. Lets GO!!!!

• broadway

…….double post

• sfgiants2555

Anyone fading durant?

• jvecz

Bogut and Lee late scratches. ..avoided Lee because of his awful play lately but Bogut really? Majority of my leagues took Noah over Bogut so I’m cooked _

• buckeyecore

glad i have cousins over both noah and bogut thanx to spurs :)

• rebkell

I’m playing the $.25 gpp game over on DK and found out something I didn’t know. I had Bogut at C and Noah at F, figured I’d put Noah at C and find another Forward, nope, once Noah was selected at F that is all he can be after the game starts. Glad I found that out tonight ..

• buckeyecore

fanduel slam .. tim duncan 6% owned .. haha sweet .. i understand maybe lee and def getting burned by bogut .. glad i dodged those 2

• TeeJayOrTJ

RG Overall Ranking

• x5

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

That is not true. You still have time to change that around

• RustyJakWagon

boozer late scratch…..ends all of my games

• jfand30

@sethayates said…

These lineups are so ugly tonight. The algorithm lineup on DK has $1,000 leftover but there isn’t anywhere u would want to spend that $1000. It’s just terrible. I actually built a hockey lineup on both DK and FD and I don’t even play NHL. That’s a degen.

I threw together a hockey team too (0 knowledge) and I am unsurprisingly getting destroyed.

• buckeyecore

wow now boozer out .. good thing i only have one 1$ lineup with him in it.. seems just putting together a lineup with guys that are all actually playing is hard sometimes

• rebkell

@TeeJayOrTJ said…

That is not true. You still have time to change that around

Were you talking to me? If so, how can I change that around?

• jfand30

@buckeyecore said…

wow now boozer out .. good thing i only have one 1$ lineup with him in it.. seems just putting together a lineup with guys that are all actually playing is hard sometimes

Yeah, I have boozer in all of my lineups tonight. Hate late scratches like that.

Only played a few bucks though so it’s not a big deal. Just annoying.

• OneShotKill17

Great timing on that scratch….jesus can’t even escape this crap on a two game night

• rebkell

@jfand30 said…

Yeah, I have boozer in all of my lineups tonight. Hate late scratches like that.

Only played a few bucks though so it’s not a big deal. Just annoying.

Yeah, no doubt, I can kiss my $.25 goodbye LOL geez louise, WTF maybe they should just flip a coin for the winner tonight. Play horse or something.

• buckeyecore

boozer 8.5% owned in FD assist tourney .. lee and bogut about 10% .. dodged that .. maybe ill win something if curry can go off .. spurs value plays did well green/nando

• broadway

i only played $20 but most of my teams had booze, bogut, lee lol

some had all 3

whatever, i got a couple cbb games going.

• Rrich68

Boozer was drafted 55% in the $2 on dk. Bogut was 25%. I guess if you have someone playing in every spot youre going to make the money today.

• razorsharp79

Fanduel should allow changes on these 2 day LUs

It blows today with Farmar out, kills my LU in the 2 day 12k….why won’t FD let you change the player if game has not already started? Seems like a simple matter. Obviously last night is in the books, but tonight has not started.

Do other sites allow changes to be made? I am finished donating my money to these 2 day Fanduel tourneys unless they change it so I can edit Friday scratches.

Now Rondo is likely out, my other PG, an no edit allowed with over 5 hours before tip off. SMH at such a easy fix overlooked

• 2leftthumbs

thanks steve blake for messing me up with a thigh bruise

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@razorsharp79 said…

Fanduel should allow changes on these 2 day LUs

It blows today with Farmar out, kills my LU in the 2 day 12k….why won’t FD let you change the player if game has not already started? Seems like a simple matter. Obviously last night is in the books, but tonight has not started.

Do other sites allow changes to be made? I am finished donating my money to these 2 day Fanduel tourneys unless they change it so I can edit Friday scratches.

Now Rondo is likely out, my other PG, an no edit allowed with over 5 hours before tip off. SMH at such a easy fix overlooked

…that’s why you shouldn’t do two night contests. you can’t really blame anybody else for this one, as everybody else in your game has the same problem you do. with them showing people’s lineups as soon as thursday action starts, there’s no way they’re going to allow lineup swaps, and, if you saw their thread last week, they don’t plan on allowing lineup swaps period.

also, this is coming from someone who has gone two straight nights with late scratches (including boozer AND lee last night). it’s just part of the game when you play on sites that lock. it sucks, and it’s been worse lately, but it’s also part of the game, and it benefits you when it doesn’t happen to you and happens to others.

DK allows late swap, by the way.

• Denbo32

gay/rando killed me. didnt know gay had any issues….

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Varejao… Huh??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).