Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 201.5
    1:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    1:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    2:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 196

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• northdallasforty

@Joeyrockland1 said...

How would that be a joke if he is probable all day?

It would be a “Jok“ic if he’s out today…..get it? I crack myself up.

Seriously, people on here, with 14 mins till tipoff, worrying more about banning someone than their lineups…..

It’s our National Holiday today…everyone chill…..

• saintsfan1

Completely fading Cousins on FD so he should go for 80 today.

• gillionick

My god guys. Take a joke. You guys acting like this guy killed somebody. Damn relax and do your own damn research and don’t freak out over a joke

• wlross3

Something HAS changed on his status – at least through DK – he was NOT listed as questionable on there until very recently….

• Hjd29

Afflalo or Lopez cash DK?

• northdallasforty

I have my twitter feed on DMac right now. Checking every 15 seconds…will post any real news I see….

• beastdog325

@wlross3 said...

Something HAS changed on his status – at least through DK – he was NOT listed as questionable on there until very recently….

Maybe they read that asshole’s post.

• MichaelHendricks16

yeah.. all over twitter but i don’t think it will matter. if he (or Rondo) don’t play.. I doubt we’ll have anytime to do anything more than a quick global player swap. I’m good on my research today. if it happens, i hope then he’s still 90% owned or something stupid like that.

Anyone on Evan Turner today?

• northdallasforty

@MichaelHendricks16 said...

Anyone on Evan Turner today?

I was leaning on Crowder, but changed to em….

• walkoff9

DK took the Q off Carmelo and gave it to cousins

• gillionick

Don’t play Cousins

• 383D1SC

I’m kinda new. Last night I chickened out on tourneys and only played one triple up. Debated on 5 dollar tourneys and didn’t play bc I wasn’t sure about my team. Ended up scoring a flat 320 with 13.5 pts lost to t/o’s.

• northdallasforty

On a mini roll lately. Have pocketed for 10 straight days. Last night was $317. Been a good run. Good luck to all on the short slate…

• ksnoke

@northdallasforty said...

It would be a “Jok“ic if he’s out today…..get it? I crack myself up.

Seriously, people on here, with 14 mins till tipoff, worrying more about banning someone than their lineups…..

It’s our National Holiday today…everyone chill…..

If you aren’t here to offer valid help and bounce ideas of each other — why else would you be here? Only other reason would be trolling

• kratos12

No confined linup yet for sac. What is up with that

• Ross
    @gillionick said...

My god guys. Take a joke. You guys acting like this guy killed somebody. Damn relax and do your own damn research and don’t freak out over a joke

Posting fake news is not a joke… Let’s keep the talk focused on NBA and not what you think is funny.

• BSox

The hell is going on with Boogie??

• DefinitelyMiami

@northdallasforty said...

On a mini roll lately. Have pocketed for 10 straight days. Last night was $317. Been a good run. Good luck to all on the short slate…

Care to share a player you are using?…..

• gillionick

@RRT said...

Posting fake news is not a joke… Let’s keep the talk focused on NBA and not what you think is funny.

You guys take this shit way too seriously. You could easily fact check what people say in 5 seconds. It’s either you’re too lazy to do your own research or you’re dumb enough to not do your own research. Either way lighten up and do your own work

• northdallasforty

@ksnoke said...

If you aren’t here to offer valid help and bounce ideas of each other — why else would you be here? Only other reason would be trolling

Here’s what I do when I read something like what he put up…..I go to the next freakin person. 45 people said he is probable or questionable. One guy says he is out. Move to the next guy and pay no attention. Anyways, just my two cents. I’ve already made my lineups. Will give yall a break from me till the games get rolling. If I see anything about em, I will post it tho….

• roach62

@gillionick said...

maybe your the one that needs to relax and see and understand why it WASNT a joke…

Cousins has played the last 2 games no problem…and was fine when inserted in my LU last night with no tags…

now an hour before lock, DK and FD both give him Q/GTD tags…

so yes there WAS potential concern and no need for dumb “jokes’..

anyways..

• Joeyrockland1

I’ve been fact checking for 45 minutes not 5 seconds, so tell me is he playing?

• TJRhodes

Fantasylabs:cousins/rondo remain probable

• JDS1029

Just pivoted from Belinelli to Fournier based on the RG alert. Don’t let me down RG!

• DefinitelyMiami

Well, our work is done for FD. Good luck people

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler