NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10.5 ) at Charlotte ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at Houston ( -11 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• 7klub06

@mrmogz said...

Ya man, you got a link for that? He’s updated as staying GTD.

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba_lineups.htm#more

• tim51278

Dame or Kemba GPP? Feel Kemba could go for 30 and Dame has higher upside and lower ownership but Kemba matchup is money

• 7klub06

@hcassidy said...

Who is reporting Zeller as out? BM has him listed as Q and is a GTD.

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba_lineups.htm#more

• billholler

@7klub06 said...

According to the rotogrinders alert

And you posted it a half hour before he was listed as out.

• draggin49

Can anyone tell me who harden guarded last time vs Orlando ? I read that Gordon was on him, but I didn’t see who harden guarded.

• Beavsftw

Rotowire has the cha bkn game confirmed and Zeller is out on it.

• lloydjv1

@billholler said...

Note to self…..put Lopez in every lineup.

Thanks

I think he will score as well as any C tonight. the question mark lies with Ibaka or Capela on DK.

• billholler

@Beavsftw said...

Rotowire has the cha bkn game confirmed and Zeller is out on it.

Welcome to page 19 of this thread

• tim51278

Lillard or Kemba GPP?

• KindGuy

Nene will probably start against Vucevic right? Vucevic isn’t a strong play if that’s the case. Nene has quietly been one of the best big man defenders this year. I can see it with my own eyes. He’s just so big and strong and really active. Houston became really bad against C’s once Capela returned and started getting abused on a nightly basis. 5-6 since Capela rejoined the team.

• billholler

@elementasrat said...

Nene will probably start against Vucevic right?

That was my original thinking which is why I played probably too much Nene. Capela just doesn’t have the strength to box out Vuc.

• lotusbomb

hmm should I go lopez or ibaka. I feel lopez is safer and with kaminsky in there he can really take advantage but he doesn’t usually play more than 30-32 minutes. ibaka has the higher upside though. on this particular lineup I’m trying to go for a balance of high upside low floor and high floor low upside.

I lean towards lopez because Ibaka will be highly owned. just wondering if I’m being contrarian for no reason here or not

• KindGuy

Holy crap I just checked the numbers and I was right. Nene leads the Rockets in DEF RTG and NET RTG. What the hell are you doing D’Antoni????!!!!!!!!!

• windsorpg

Play Dame, Kemba and Harden tonight..

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

Holy crap I just checked the numbers and I was right. Nene leads the Rockets in DEF RTG and NET RTG. What the hell are you doing D’Antoni????!!!!!!!!!

when has d’antoni ever cared about defense?

• jimmyd1507

@elementasrat said...

Building for the future. Rox aren’t winning the ship this year…

But they might next year.

Or… trying to get someone interested in trade bait.

• queensfinest

mkg, marvin williams or aaron gordon?

• NewsboyMoriarty

How bad do the Nets suck? Yogi couldn’t stick on the Nets tomato can filled roster,but Dallas managed to get him minutes and just signed him to a multi year deal.

• KindGuy

I have a feeling the Magic are going to have one of those random offensive explosions where all their starters go ham and Payton gets like a 50 burger. Hope I’m wrong.

• chdavis1229

Yogi or Beverly?

• chdavis1229

Gordon

• TheGuth

@elementasrat said...

I have a feeling the Magic are going to have one of those random offensive explosions where all their starters go ham and Payton gets like a 50 burger. Hope I’m wrong.

That’s how the Magic roll. They can win by 20 or lose by 20 on any given night. By far one of the toughest teams to game theory for.

• fanturds

@NewsboyMoriarty said...

How bad do the Nets suck? Yogi couldn’t stick on the Nets tomato can filled roster,but Dallas managed to get him minutes and just signed him to a multi year deal.

pro sports is weird like that. James Harrison was practice squad fodder for several NFL teams, now hes borderline HoF…

same with Jose Bautista in baseball. wasn’t really showing anything, then all of a sudden the lights went on.

Yogi was a pretty good player in college….but i don’t know that hes going to be able to sustain this level of play in the NBA.

ill keep rolling the dice as long as he keeps making point though.

• jimmyd1507

@fanturds said...

pro sports is weird like that. James Harrison was practice squad fodder for several NFL teams, now hes borderline HoF…

same with Jose Bautista in baseball. wasn’t really showing anything, then all of a sudden the lights went on.

Yogi was a pretty good player in college….but i don’t know that hes going to be able to sustain this level of play in the NBA.

ill keep rolling the dice as long as he keeps making point though.

His draft stock dropped because he had off the court issues.

• Cdmjlt369

Anyone on Dirk? Any reason to think he won’t play?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).