• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9 ) at Detroit ( -9 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Cleveland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Link
    • Last Updated 4 years ago
  • keephustlincuz

OT

• idkanything

OH HELL YEAH. BRING ON OT BABY! LBJ+JIMMY LETS DO THIS!

• jgootz421

Lebron waiting for the clock to expire and pulling up for a 3 seems about the worst possible shot he could have taken.

• idkanything

@mtjroto79 said...

at 6:59 could not get Drummond in Davis out and save in time.
    but Cashing on fanduel at 197 lol

you prob won’t cash once the suns game gets rolling. lot of ownership there I think.

• feekdogg

@superstars92 said...

I’m just asking a question as a Pacers fan.

Gotcha. They’re going to just have to make another trip as soon as they find an open date for both teams.

• superstars92

Maybe Cedi Osman should play more. Good boxscore from him.

• idkanything

@jgootz421 said...

Lebron waiting for the clock to expire and pulling up for a 3 seems about the worst possible shot he could have taken.

He needed 1 more reb for a TDB. i think he wanted OT

• msunken

RG Overall Ranking

Could this be the lowest scoring line up ever in NBA, without a hurt or ejected player?

PG Cory Joseph 0
    SG Victor Oladipo 0
    SF DeAndre Liggins 0
    PF Anthony Davis 0
    C Myles Turner 0
    G Reggie Bullock 15.5
    F Nikola Mirotic 0
    UTIL Thaddeus Young 0

• superstars92

@feekdogg said...

Gotcha. They’re going to just have to make another trip as soon as they find an open date for both teams.

Yea it’ll really hurt the Pacers since it most likely messes up their normal road trip schedule. Oh well. If I were the Pacers I would have wanted to play tonight, but I guess it was AD who said no.

• Mr_tjRoto

@LincolnJade1 said...

What happens with this water issue do we get a refund ??? I’ve got almost 100$ in lineups that are useless because of this now….

smile

• moped_jones

@idkanything said...

Your grammar indicates that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Wow, he didn’t put a W in front of the word “hole” and now everything he says until the end of time is invalid. Get over yourself. If you had an actual argument you wouldn’t be pointing out grammatical errors.

• roach62

@superstars92 said...

yeah i dunno..he also flopped expecting a foul call that led to easy bucket for the Wolves and let them back in the game to tie…

i mean he is a rookie so his energy and want to play would be there, unlike everyone else who has given up basically

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Really cool stuff, got LBJ + Jimmy, Harrison LU with dudes from SA/PHX to play but also have Sabonis with the 0 burger hahahaha

• Mr_tjRoto

@superstars92 said...

I have called for this since xmas day. Don’t play Rose, put Cedi in with Wade

• superstars92

@msunken said...

Could this be the lowest scoring line up ever in NBA, without a hurt or ejected player?

PG Cory Joseph 0
    SG Victor Oladipo 0
    SF DeAndre Liggins 0
    PF Anthony Davis 0
    C Myles Turner 0
    G Reggie Bullock 15.5
    F Nikola Mirotic 0
    UTIL Thaddeus Young 0

You can always export the CSV. Hey you know what they say getting in last in a GPP is just as impressive as getting in 1st, especially if you fill up the salary too.

• sholden

As a side note, this has been an incredible game on ESPN (Cavs/Wolves).

FD players..anyone doing anything emailing/tweeting/etc.?

• Link
    • Last Updated 4 years ago
  • FunchessOfFun

Support confirms no refunds, but look out for their email tomorrow for players affected tonight!

• superstars92

@elving188 said...

Really cool stuff, got LBJ + Jimmy, Harrison LU with dudes from SA/PHX to play but also have Sabonis with the 0 burger hahahaha

I think that cashes still though if you just have Sabonis.

• msunken

RG Overall Ranking

OFFICIAL DK response Hi msunken,

We understand that this is frustrating. We all wish this game was going to get played, but unfortunately, this event was out of our control therefore we will not be offering refunds. However, we do want to do the most we can to make our players happy. We are actively working with our customer team to deliver something that can provide some value back to all impacted players. Please bear with us as we figure out what we can do and we’ll be communicating to all affected players tomorrow. Please be on the lookout for an email from DraftKings to your email address on file.

In the meantime if you need anything else we are more than happy to help.

Thank you,

Michael

DraftKings Player Advocate, Team Lead

• feekdogg

Where do they keep the backup court at Staples Center?

• idkanything

LebranOthon!

• billholler

@moped_jones said...

Wow, he didn’t put a W in front of the word “hole” and now everything he says until the end of time is invalid. Get over yourself. If you had an actual argument you wouldn’t be pointing out grammatical errors.

Pretty sure he’s just a previously banned troll any way.

• idkanything

Lebron and Jimmy making us thinking…Drummond who?

• DC2380

@superstars92 said...

yup i was thinking the same thing….also IT looks a whole lot better

• superstars92

@feekdogg said...

Where do they keep the backup court at Staples Center?

They just walk down to Venice Beach and play there. Pretty nice courts there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).