NBA FORUM

Comments

• Orobouros

NBA 2/7

Lets get it on

• wmonighe

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

Troy Burke at 7.8k on DS in a matchup with Calderon is tempting. His last four games look terrible, but the minutes are there. Not sure if I will end up playing him, but definitely thinking about it.

• icehole6

I’m not afraid of the Lakers tonight

• wmonighe

Reggie Jackson seems a little low to me too on DS and FD. John Wall seems like a must start tonight, but may go with a bargain at the other PG slot

• icehole6

your thoughts on Devin Harris?

• wmonighe

@icehole6 said…

your thoughts on Devin Harris?

I hate having to play guys whose minutes aren’t guaranteed. May be a good play if you think the game turns into a blowout, but probably too risky for me.

• ilaj

lets talk about who will have the better out put

Blake Griffen / Melo / Hawes or Blake Griffen / Thad Young / Cousins or Blake Griffin / A Davis / Hawes

• vbordona

Jamal Crawford coming off a 47min, 49fp game. Do we think hes coming back to his normal tonight?

• Bharrell23

If Stephenson sits, does Danny Granger become the value play?

• Denbo32

I can’t seem to stay away from having 6-8 guys in the philly laker game.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

i think melo and davis end up even tonight (depends on the price)

of the philly guys, i think mcw might be the best output and close second/third will be evan turner and thad young

cousins looks like a top center play (again)

• dips56

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Scott Agness ‏@ScottAgness

Lance Stephenson out tonight vs Portland. DG to start.

• jfand30

Rolling out Paul George again. Feel like I have to with no Stephenson and a salary of 8100.

• JMan44

John Wall seems like the easy play against the Cavs but has anyone looked at his numbers the last time they played? To me, it looks like you should look on the other side at Kyrie Irving instead, 28 and 41 points the last time they played and the Wizards have struggled against the point recently. Even with the drama that is the Cleveland Cavaliers could be the better play.

• wmonighe

@JMan44 said…

John Wall seems like the easy play against the Cavs but has anyone looked at his numbers the last time they played? To me, it looks like you should look on the other side at Kyrie Irving instead, 28 and 41 points the last time they played and the Wizards have struggled against the point recently. Even with the drama that is the Cleveland Cavaliers could be the better play.

Could be – I guarantee I’ll have 0 Cavs anywhere tonight though. If the Wizards, who are trying to prove they’re for real, and are at home get up 15-20 by halftime, is Mike Brown going to pull the same BS he did Wednesday? I’m curious to find out, but don’t want my bankroll to depend on it, haha

• jfand30

@PDcavsinsider: Kyrie Irving was ill and did not participate in #Cavs shootaround FRI in DC. He is a game time decision

• mikemaz13

Anybody Rajon Rondo again tonight going against a smaller IT2 ? if he’s good to go i think it could be a sneaky play

• dewittcamera

@wmonighe said…

Could be – I guarantee I’ll have 0 Cavs anywhere tonight though. If the Wizards, who are trying to prove they’re for real, and are at home get up 15-20 by halftime, is Mike Brown going to pull the same BS he did Wednesday? I’m curious to find out, but don’t want my bankroll to depend on it, haha

Problem is, and as a Wiz fan I can promise you this, that the Wiz consistently fail to step up and prove they are for real… they SHOULD beat the Cavs by 20… but my instinct (and facts, as of late) say this game is a lot closer than it should be… and probably high scoring too.

• buckeyecore

cavs are a mess .. dont risk your $ on any of them .. like playing a slot machine .. youll hit every once in a while but mostly your gonna lose

• Bharrell23

I am having trouble finding much value tonight. Is tonight a balanced lineup kind of night?

• Bharrell23

With that being said, do you risk the Durant fade tonight?

• cccalloway

@mikemaz13 said…

Anybody Rajon Rondo again tonight going against a smaller IT2 ? if he’s good to go i think it could be a sneaky play

Think Rondo is a good play but not sneaky going up against a bad defender in a high scoring game.

• hoosierman34

I thought Beal had a good shot at a breakout night since his minutes cap was lifted and the got torn apart by all the Lakers guards. But now with the Kyrie news I’m nervous about playing him in a possible blowout game. So unless I rearrange my team,

Beal or Oladipo?

• Denbo32

Blake GTD wtf.

• picklepower

he was going to be owned in like 80% anyways

• dewittcamera

@hoosierman34 said…

I thought Beal had a good shot at a breakout night since his minutes cap was lifted and the got torn apart by all the Lakers guards. But now with the Kyrie news I’m nervous about playing him in a possible blowout game. So unless I rearrange my team,

Beal or Oladipo?

Beal did not play in the 2OT periods against the spurs, just FYI.. he took a few hard falls and might be less than 100% now

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.